♡9♡

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

You could've sworn your life flashed before your eyes when you woke, a cold sweat dampening your tired features as sunlight illuminated the room with a soft glow as it worked its way into your room through the partially open curtains. You reached for your phone, picking it up off the bedside table where it sat.

It was Saturday, literally no more than six hours after Rin confessed to you. Relief flooded you, your apprehension leaving your body with the gentle sigh that passed through your lips.

'It was all just a dream,' you thanked the gods it was just another nightmare. You didn't lose Rin at all, and for that, you were grateful.

You didn't hesitate, throwing your blankets off you as your rushed to your closet. You spent five minutes choosing a random outfit and dressing yourself.

You pulled on a light blue tee-shirt and deep grey sweatpants, glad nothing happened to your arm like in your dream. You grabbed your phone and shoved it deep in your pant pocket before running out to find the boy you loved so much.

You dashed out of the dorms, the grass wet with dew and cool on your bare feet. You looked around for Rin, not wanting to wait a moment longer. He needed to know. You didn't want him to be taken from you.

You let your eyes wander, letting your gaze fall on the boy with a face that could only be described as perfect, his familiar, navy blue hair almost captivating as his deep blue eyes glistened in the light of the sun.

"Rin!" You called, running over to him faster than you ever thought you could. You saw him turn to you just as you jumped at him.

He caught you barely in time, the impact of you and your weight forcing him down. He fell, holding you protectively.

"What?!" He yelped in surprise as he hit the ground suddenly.

Yukio, who had been walking with him, turned in shock. He had backed away from Rin a few feet to be sure he wouldn't be hit.

"(Y/N)?" He let his name pass through his lips like he couldn't believe it was really you before him, and you felt like you were flying.

He remembered you. He really remembered you, and you were so glad he hadn't forgotten your name, as you loved the way it sounded when he said it.

You sat up to stare into his eyes, those pools of blue scarily mesmerizing like they saw more than just you and your physical form. Yukio had vanished from sight as he left to continue with his schedule.

You didn't know why part of you never wanted to stop gazing into his eyes like you were.

"(Y/N)?" He called you once more, and you were brought back from your trance. "Is something wrong?"

You shook your head, and a joyful smile graced your features for the first time in what felt like forever.

"I love you," you whispered, letting your eyes fall closed like the heaviest weights of your life were just lifted off your shoulders in that very moment.

"What?" His eyes widened in surprise, and laughter fell from your mouth, filling Rin with warmth.

"I love you!" You exclaimed, letting your volume raise. You felt like you wanted the whole world to know just how much you loved the boy, your heart bursting with more adoration for him with each passing second.

You couldn't even convey your feelings for the male, having trouble finding the right words to tell him just how much you never wanted to let go of him. You wanted him to be yours and yours alone.

You wanted your name to be the only one he said with that sugar-sweet voice of his, as he called you his, or anything at all, as long as it was you he was talking to.

Your heart was fit to break, the green of the grass now ten shades brighter than it ever was. The sun was brighter, sky bluer, birds chirping as they sang melodies to the one's they loved. Your world had filled with color like he had taken a deluxe box of crayons and tossed them everywhere.

Salty drops fell from your eyes and made small, wet stains on Rin's white, button-up shirt, but the boy couldn't care less.

You didn't know how to describe your feelings anymore. Love wasn't strong enough of a word, and nothing else seemed to compare.

He wiped your tears with a chuckle that originated from low in his throat. You adored the sound.

"Really? No lie?" He wanted more than ever for your words to be nothing less than the truth, and they were exactly what he hoped for.

"I'm not lying," you gave a breathy laugh and wiped your eyes with the palm of your hands. "I really, really love you," you sighed as you tried to calm your rampaging heart as it pounded in your chest like it was trying to break through and escape. You feared it might actually break you.

You moved back so he could sit up, his eyes searching yours. For what? You didn't know.

A smile spread across his face and your heart fluttered. You were so in love with this man, you didn't think you'd ever be able to tell him just how much. In fact, your heart was so full of love for him, you'd do anything he asked of you, because god, were those blue eyes hypnotizing, that smile more powerful then he could possibly think.

He had your heart in his hands, and you never wanted it back.

His hand gently brushed a stray strand of hair out of your face, tucking it behind your ear. You felt his hand linger on your cheek, fingers drifting down your jawline as he refused to break eye contact with you. He seemed to be burning your every feature into the back of his mind.

His eyes conveyed more than his words ever could, and you were so happy they were words you wanted to hear.

"Thank you," he broke the silence with a soft sigh, every minute seeming to pass faster than a second as your mind raced, wondering just what would happen next. "I was so scared I upset you."

"You didn't, I promise," you smiled, your own hand moving to hold the back of his to your cheek. You leaned into his touch, finding the warmth emitted from his hand comforting.

"That's why I'm glad you like me, too."

You shook your head, confusing him. You cupped his cheeks with your hands and pulled him closer, pressing your forehead to his so you could gaze into his eyes. You felt yourself getting lost in his gentle orbs again.

"...'Like' isn't a strong enough word," you smiled at him with worlds of love in your eyes, and you couldn't help but feel like a modern-day Romeo and Juliet.

"You're right," he smiled and his eyes fell closed. You felt his eyelashes brush against your cheeks. He opened them a moment later and whispered a shy, "I love you, too."

Excitement spread throughout your body and everything seemed to fall into place. All of it, every last thing you were missing - you found it there, sitting before you.

It was Rin.

You had been missing him your whole life, and you finally felt whole, like everything was just the way it should've been.

Perfection was hard to come by, and you knew it, but there it was; deep blue eyes, tousled, navy blue 'bedhead', and pale skin flushed as warmth rushed into his cheeks.

You had been waiting for this moment your whole life. You had seen everything the world had to offer more than once, and believe me, once was more than enough for you.

Rin caressed your cheeks gently, soft hands brushing over each imperfection you had like it was a diamond, and to him, it was. He looked at you, and saw a being of imperfect perfection, and that was more than enough for him.

He cupped your cheeks in his large hands, guiding you closer.

He leaned in and pressed his lips to yours in a kiss that would appear to be nothing more than a small gesture of affection between couples to any outsider, but for the both of you, it meant the world.

You felt like you'd been waiting millennials for this moment where this action sent bolts of electricity coursing through your body.

You knew it was meant to be, and for once, you could finally say that there wasn't a single thought in your mind that felt like thorns piercing your heart.

Despite everything, you had beaten the part that hates.

------------------------------<3

Thank you all for supporting me throughout the writing of this book! You've helped me get through a lot, and I'm so thankful that you read this far even though there were a few parts that might have been hard to get through because they involved sensitive topics and such! It means a lot! I would never have been able to make it this far without you!

Thank you for all the votes, too!

I love you all so much! I'm so thankful!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro