24: Your out of time!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The man suddenly makes a hand signal. I gasp as a sharp pain suddenly pierces my chest. How? What did they shoot me with? Bullets arnt supposed to be able to penetrate my skin. I grab the wound hunching over. The bullet hadn't come out. It was still inside my side. I turn around looking around. I just barely dodge another bullet coming in the opposite direction. I gasp as hundreds of small red dots were suddenly pointed right at me and kiri.

I gulp giving kiri a look. He looked scared. Gritting my teeth I hold back a growl threatening to come out. It was one thing to points there guns at me, but not MY kiri. Before the bullets can fly I flick my wrist. Shadows from all directions shot across the sky pericing our attackers. They drop like flies. Reaching down, gritting my teeth, I yank the bullet out examining it. I recognized the glowing red bullet immeditly. The bullet was made of some poor ghouls kagune.

How dare they. They kill my people for what they were born as. They had no control over what there bodies are able to handle. Eating human food will actualy kill us. Turning back to the mastermind of the attack I glare at him. I chuck the bullet at his feet." You may think yourself high and mighty, far above me, but in reality your not. Your worse then scum. You've killed millions possibly trillions of people and ghouls alike to satisfy your childish desires. You are the true monster not us ghouls." Turning to kiri, I frown at him." I'm sorry kiri, but I see no other way. His mindset is too twisted for this reality. He will cause nothing but others and eventually his own destruction. I'm ending this now, before that can happen." Kiri just nods looking away.

He knew as much as I did there was no redemption for this man. He had gone to far. This would be the vengeance for the many lives hes taken." Before I kill you answer this. Why involve innocent quirk holders. Why brainwash them?"

He suddenly smirks then begins laughing." He looks up looking me straight in the eyes with a sickening grin." You really believe it will just end with me? I've studied the notes All for had used on you. You want to know why I used the quirk users? I'll tell you. It's not like you'll be able to stop what's going to happen. Each and every quirk holder has the same chip in their brain as you have. But the chip isnt to control them. The chip heightens their quirk abilities 10x for 5 hours. There not brainwashed either. They simply know who the enemy is. They know your true nature and are willing to sacrifice everything to purge this planet of the disgust that inhabits it using any means necessary." He suddenly pulls out a phone. Flipping the phone over he smirks showing the screen.

On the screen was a timer. It was counting down from 10 seconds." Your to late. The chips are on a timer set to go off in 10 seconds. Once they do, my army of quirk holders will rage havoc across the planet purging all its evil. Once there done the planet will be a new. The human race can start over." The phone goes off and he looks up." Your out of time, your to late to save anyone."

In that moment the building begins shaking. I stumble trying to keep my balance. Running to the sides of the building I see hundreds possibly even thousands of people all wearing the same grey uniform streaming out of an opening in the ground. They all split apart fire, water, air, lava, electricity and more emmiting from there hands. I needed to stop this. Turning around shadows engulf my hand as I run at the horrid man stabbing him in the chest. He's dead before he hits the ground.

"Just damnit, I cant have one normal fucking day. Its war there war here. Cant the world just get along. I rant rubbing my face. I hug kiri." Kiri I'm not going to be able to handle all of this. We need help, help from the ghouls." He hugs backs kissing the top of my head." I know lily. What do you have in mind?"

Touka
I was in my livingroom sipping a cup of coffee. Nishiki sat across from me. He was worried. The news was on showing thousands of quirk users causing chaos around the globe. The man behind the desk explained they would have more information as the story developed. Right before the camera can go off or switch to another scene nagisa is suddenly infront of the camera." Fellow ghouls around the world. Some of you may know who I am others may not and that ok. That doesnt matter. What matters right now is that a bunch of brainwashed quirk users have been unleashed across the globe.

Humans have no chance against them. But us ghouls do. We stand a chance. These quirk users arnt just killing us there going for humans too. They are hell bent on destroying what ever they consider evil. I'm asking for help. Rise up my family, help me designate this threat. Show the humans that we're more than monsters. That we have hearts and emotions as well. Let's prove the humans wrong by showing them we're more than the devils they think we are. Join me not only for yourselves. But for the people and ghouls alike who cabt defend themselve-" the camera cuts off. I stare stunned. Nashiki suddenly stands startling me.

"Where are you going?" He clenches his fists." I'm calling the others. I may not like the humans much, but that doesnt mean I'm going to sit back and allow for some brainwashed zombies to rage war  outside the front door. To much has happened to let it end like this. If kaneki were here right now, he'd help. Hed do it to protect you."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro