25: Great World Massacre (GWM)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It had been 2 hours since the quirk users had been unleashed across the planet. People and ghouls were dying left and right. I never realized how dangerous quirks could be until now. They were always regulated by the government. The few times we got to see quirks in action were against villians or to save people.

I turn to kiri after killing another quirk user. I didnt want to kill them, but at this point it was the only way. I had a plan forming in my head, but I didnt know if it would work." Kiri, I think I know how to end all of this." I say looking down. Kiri looks at me." What is it?" I look away." I'm going to unleash all of my shadows and track and kill the quirk users across the planet. I'm going to unleash all of my beasts too to help me. Kiri stares at me wide eyed.

"Lily is that even possible. Your talking about covering the entire planet." I shake my head." I dont know. All I know is if I wait, in the next few hours their might not even be a population anymore. Half the planets population could be dead, or worse. If the quirk users cause too much destruction upon the earth. It may not survive to even sustain life. Right now were not just fighting for us. We're fighting against the extinction of the human and ghoul races.

He stares at me not knowing what to say. I didnt either. He just steps back and nods." I need to find a secure place first. A place I know I wont be attacked. Will how much concentration I'm going to need my body will be vulnerable." I say trying to think.

" What about the schools locker room. Its night so everybody should have went home. What are the odds the would look in a highschool gym locker room for you?" The thought makes me smile. Wow I fell in love with a genius.

We make our way through the city to the school. It alarmed me when the front school doors were unlocked. They shouldn't be unlocked." Kiri, keep an eye out. These doors should be locked." He nods.

We both enter the building checking room after, room after, room. Not a peep from any living soul. From what I could tell nobody was here. I could hear, see, or smell anyone. Making our ways to the girls locker room I gently open the door. The lights were on, strange. I go stall to stall seeing no one. Opening the last stall I'm suddenly scared shitless when a small box of tampons is suddenly thrown at me. Peeking my head around the corner I'm  surprised to see Patricia and her sister trashy- I mean tracy.

"Whoa what are you guys doing here?" I ask the petrified girls. Patricia, smiles at the sight of me." Nagisa your here, what a coincidence!" She says making me nod.

"Our house was attacked by those horrid people. Mom and dad stayed behind to try and protect us. We came here not knowing anywhere else to go." Tracy nods, looking down. I could see the faint sight of near dried tears on her face telling me she had recently been crying.

"Dont be scared I'm here now! Hopefully this will all be over soon." I day smiling down standing up." Kirishima make sure no one gets through?" He nods locking the girls locker room gym door.

Walking to the center I take a deep breath closing my eyes. I draw all the shadows in the area to me. I will them to obey my command, a task too easy.

Keeping my eyes closed I send my shadows out. They shoot forward searching and killing any quirk users i could find. I could see a million places at once but at the same time I could also see where every quirk user in the world was or was hiding. They hardly stood a chance. Soon my shadows were returning. I was finding less and less of them.

I dont know how long I stood there for but soon all of my shadows return to me. Opening my eyes I slouch against the wall. I notice patricia and Tracy asleep together against the wall.

Kirishima notices me from the entrance wondering over. He slides down the wall. I lean my head against is shoulder immediatly feel tiredness wash over me. I fall asleep in seconds to one thought. It's almost over.

I wake a few hours later to kirishima carrying me. Sitting up I see we were outside. Police officers and ambulances were everywhere. I could faintly see bodies upon bodies stacked inside the ambulances. I get down from his arms staring at the massacre shaking my head, trying to hold back the tears from falling.

Too many lives were lost were lost on this day. A day that would soon be known as the Great World Massacre.

I do all I can to help clean up the bodies and clean up. I was asked to give a speech to the people of the world by the president, which I agreed to.

It took approximately 2 weeks to clean up the after math and dispose of the bodies properly in the USA. Japan for now was still swallowed bulky water. It would take some time before we would be able to reclaim it.

Touka found and pulled kaneki from that big grey living thing. After kaneki was better he was able to travel to the top and kill, rize. I still hate her. Shes put kaneki through so much.

Two more weeks go by. Today me and the president would be addressing the world. You would think I would feel honored maybe even excited, but i dont. I felt nervous, scared and a bit disappointed in myself. Kirishima kept reassuring me that I would do fine.

I stood in my Long black dress. Behind the curtain. I listened and waited nervously until I was called on. Finally I'm called. Taking a deep breath I nervously walk out.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro