16. Trying to Convince Her & Him

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

"WHAT?!!" Killua nearly shouted, standing up from the couch. I blinked. "Have you gone crazy?!"

"No, I am good," I said with a smile.

"We can't go there!" Alluka said softly. I blinked again. Why are they saying that?

"Hey, is something wrong?" I asked quietly. "Why can't we go there? I want to meet Lady Kikyo and talk to her. It's been years since we met."

Killua paused and looked at me, his eyes softening. He looked away, his cheeks pink.

"I don't think we are allowed there," he said. I tilted my head.

"Huh? Me, not welcome?" I said, not believing him. I shook my head. "She will never say no to me"

"Look, (y/n), times change, okay?" He tried to say, but I wasn't listening. He sighed when I refused again and again.

"Killua, tell her," Kurapika said. I glanced at him once, before looking at Killua again. Tell me what?

"I fought with her," he whispered. I raised an eyebrow. "I told you when I last met you, that I was gonna leave the mansion. I stabbed her back then. She tortured me when I returned and the other time, even then, our relationship didn't get any better"

"Ah," I nodded, understanding why he was saying no. I walked up to him and put my left hand on his shoulder. "Killua.... We are still going. And this time, we are going to fix your relationship."

He looked like he couldn't believe his ears.

"(Y/n), you do-" he started but I interrupted.

"Believe in me, Killua," I smiled at him softly. "And she is like a mother to me, I want to meet her. If it wasn't for her, I would still be in that forest, not here with a truck load of friends!"

"Whaaaaaaatt?!" Everyone looked surprised at this except Killua and (b/f/n). I told everyone how we met.

"Oh, no wonder you want to meet her," Gon nodded.

"Hey, if no one's coming, I will," (b/f/n) said with a smile. "I need to thank that woman for sending you here"

I rubbed the back of my head, blushing at that. She is my best friend, and I am glad.

"Well, I will come, I guess," Kurapika said.

"Fine, count me in," Leorio said, dropping down.

"Me too!" Gon smiled.

"Me three!" Alluka added. I was surprised at this, since I knew she didn't have the best of relations with Lady Kikyo. We all turned to Killua. He sighed.

"Fine," he gave up. We all cheered.

"Hey, we have to tell Rena," I said, turning to my best friend.

"Oh yeah, mom needs to know if I am leaving," (b/f/n) said, realising she can't leave before telling her.

We waited till night for her to come since she was gone and was coming tonight, luckily.

The bell rang when we were all eating ice-cream after dinner. The maid opened the door and she stepped in.

Her luggage was taken away and she looked surprised seeing so many people.

Me and (b/f/n) introduced everyone before taking up the delicate subject.

"Hey mom," she said, looking at the floor, her right leg playing with the floor. "Uh, how would you feel if I were to leave this house?"

Rena didn't look so surprised. She smiled before saying, "I was wondering when you would say that"

"Huh?" (B/f/n) looked surprised, and honestly, so was I.

"Someday, all the baby birds leave their nest, and one day, I knew you would, too," Rena smiled. "Go, and be happy. Stay safe, though, and remember, you can't depend on me. I won't be there to solve your problems anymore. Come here"

"Mom!" She burst into tears and hugged her.

If only....

•••
To Be Continued
•••

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro