17. Kidnapped

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

I sighed. Finally, we finished all our packing. I looked out of the window, remembering all the old days.

The sky was a deep blue, around midnight blue, with the city lights twinkling like stars. The stars seemed like diamonds and the wind was blowing softly. The leaves were flying and there were sounds of cars and buses from the road.

My eyes glossed when I remembered the goodbye kiss I had given him. It probably meant nothing to him; but to me....

"-n)... (Y/n)... (Y/N)!!" I jerked out of my thoughts, to see a worried (b/f/n). "Hey, why are you crying?"

"Huh?" I touched my cheeks, but they were dry. "I am not. What are you-"

"Your eyes are gleaming," she said with folded hands. "They are wet. You are about to cry. And don't say 'they are always wet'. They are wetter than usual. You okay, girl?"

"Um, yeah," I mumbled, before remembering that weak answers don't go well with her. I looked up with a determined look. "I just remembered some good memories. It made me happy, I guess."

She chuckled as she started closing her bag. "I don't think people look sad when they remember happy memories."

I wanted to hit myself so badly...

"Hey, it's okay," she smiled at me. "It's okay if you don't tell me. Tell me when you are ready"

"No, I will right now," I trust her. "I... You know my first kiss?" She nodded. "He... I still love him, (b/f/n). And he... I don't think he ever looked at me past a friend."

She sighed. Then looked at me with a small smile.

"You... Are so smart, yet a big idiot," she finished and left. But she left me confused. What does my smartness have to do with this? Her head popped from the door. "Only time will tell, how much he loves you!"

And she disappeared. This girl... I sighed for the thousandth time that night before delving under the (f/c) blankets.

•••

"Bye, Mom," my best friend hugged her mom. She is leaving her mom, while I am meeting mine. I smiled at the scene.

"Bye Rena, and thank you," I gave her a grin as I spoke those words. "Thank you for taking care of me for so many years. For training me to get my Hunter licence. For giving me the opportunity to live a normal life. And thank you-"

She hugged me. I hugged her back, tears in my eyes, at the thought of leaving her. She had grown on me.

"No, (y/n)," she mumbled in my hair. "Thank YOU. For giving me a second child. For giving my child a friend, a sister she would never get. For-"

"You made me cry," I accused her amidst tears. Everybody else was smiling at the scene, or in the case of (b/f/n) and Alluka, crying. "Thanks for being my mom. That's all I can say to summarise it. Goodbye."

After all the farewells were done, we started our journey to Kukuroo Mountain.

We traveled to the city by train then took a bus. On the bus, a lady was giving the tourists information about the mountain. More like, scaring them.

We stepped out. The mansion, that I had seen years ago, still looked the same.

"Master Killua!" A fat man came out rushing. Killua raised a palm.

He pushed the door and it fully opened. I heard Gon say something about Killua getting strong enough to open it whole. Eh....

Oh yeah, I remember Lady Kikyo saying that it weighs REALLY a lot.

Well, I don't care. I always knew he was strong. We entered and saw this huge dog, who he called Mike.

We nearly reached the door when a girl with a large turban of curly hair came and fell down.

"You're back..."

Killua comforted her and we went in. We walked around for a while, till I heard someone clearing their throats behind us.

I turned and saw the one person I wanted to see at that moment with Illumi beside her.

"Lady Kikyo!" I smiled like a little kid. She didn't respond. I blinked. Then suddenly, I wasn't in the dark, gloomy halls, but instead in a dim lit room. "Huh?"

"This..." She paused. It was only the two of us in the room. The rest were separated from us. "is for your own good.... I don't have right to ask this now, but, do you still trust me with your life?"

I blinked before smiling.

"Of course!"

She looked away sadly. She bit her lip and took a deep breath.

"I am marrying you off to someone who I know will love you and keep you happy for the rest of your life."

•••
To Be Continued
•••

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro