8. Kikyo's Decision

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

I looked up at the ceiling while laying on the bed. It's been three months since I have lived here. Lady Kikyo won't tell me why she has me trapped here. And I am super confused.

I don't know what will happen to me. I am just blindly trusting her. And I am even more confused about me and Kil.

I have these strange urges sometimes, and I feel like he is... doing something to me. I am worried.

Everytime I see him, I feel happy. His smile makes me smile. I don't know what I am blurting when I talk to him, because my mind doesn't work when he is near.

All these feelings are confusing me and I don't know how to react. I have never felt anything like this.

"Hey, (y/n)?" A voice brought me out of my thoughts. I had grown so used to it by now, I swear I can recognise it even 20 miles away if he screamed enough, that is. I shifted my (e/c) orbs on sapphire blue ones.

"Yeah?" I mumbled. Damn it! My brain ceased working again. Think, (y/n), think, before you blurt something that you will regret later!

"Uh, mother came to meet you," he said. He looked sad and worried and I was confused. Why is she here? She met me just a week ago, so there's still some time till her next round here. I wonder if something is wrong?

"Okay, I am coming," I said and sat up on the bed. I took a deep breath, it helps when I am nervous. I stood up and followed Kil down. "Hey, Lady Kikyo"

I greeted her with enthusiasm.

"Is something wrong?" I asked her cutely. She sighed and rubbed her temples... Or maybe the edges of that machine-thingy.

"(Y/n)," she said, gulping. "I know this will come as a shock to you, or you wouldn't want this to happen, but, you see, you need to go from here"

Huh? "What do you mean, Lady Kikyo?" I asked, curious.

"Look, I really love you," it seemed like whatever she was saying was kinda paining her, "but I need you to go to a place and live there now. You can't live here any longer. I want you to go to Larve city and live there for the next few years."

My mind went blank. Larve city? Away from here? Away from Kil and Lady Kikyo? Away from my finally happy life?

"I know you don't want to leave," she said, sighing. "I don't want you to leave, too, but there is no other option for us. You have to go because there, my friend will teach you how to fight and behave in this world. You were always on your own and lived in a forest, so I need someone to teach you the proper etiquettes and fighting methods, since men will definitely go after such a beautiful girl. I want you to be safe, and I want you to be perfectly ladylike with elegance and grace in all your manners. I know you can do it."

Ladylike? Fighting? Men? Beautiful? Behaviour? What the hell am I going to do now?

"Lady Kikyo," I said finally. "I trust that you know what you are doing. I know that you love me and I don't want to leave this place, but if you think it necessary, I will go. But I have a few questions before that."

"Go on," she said, looking at me sadly.

"Will I be happy there? When will I come back? Will I be alone?"

"(Y/n)..." She paused. "I am not sure whether you will be happy or not, but I can guarantee that when you finish all your training 6 years later, you will be happy. And no, you won't be alone. My friend, Rena, will look after you and train you. She has a daughter with whom you can be friends with. I have everything planned, (y/n)"

I nodded, but before I could speak, another voice spoke, anger seeping into it slowly.

"What?" Killua was angry. "You can't do that! She is my first friend! I- We- Will I have to kill people again?"

"Yes," said Lady Kikyo, I could feel the slight chill in her voice. I looked at Kil. My eyes softened as I looked into the face that came to attract me.

"Killua, I will be fine," I said to him. I hugged him and whispered the rest in his ear. "And so will you. If it becomes unbearable, run away. I know she only wants your best, but I want your freedom. I know you can do it"

I broke the hug and gave him a huge smile. His pink cheeks went unnoticed by me as I have him a closed eyed smile.

Life can't always be how I want it to be, but I get a good feeling about going to this place.

•••
To Be Continued
•••
Ok, we all know Larve city does not exist. Anywhere. I made up whatever name I could at the moment, so please forgive moi 😂

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro