Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dedicated to goliath419.
•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

It took me hours to pile up my whole bag. Lady Kikyo had taken me shopping once.

I remember the whole day. She was practically dragging me and Kil everywhere and he was complaining sick and then as a punishment, he had to wear a dress for the rest of the day. I laughed so hard that day...

And when Killua tried to sing for me, but a girl-boy person came and thought that Killua was in love and started lecturing him before we cleared up the misunderstanding and I came to know that his name was Kalluto...

Then there was this other time when a fat guy had came and was behaving really touchy with me and I was uncomfortable. And Killua was so angry that they started fighting and matters reached the long haired guy.

Illumi is really scary but thankfully, has nothing against me. And somehow, neither Killua nor Milluki got punished for anything.

Then once, Killua mentioned having a sister but I couldn't meet her. He promised to make me meet her someday...

I guess that the promise will be broken, huh? I really wanted to meet her. She seems really cute from his description. I sighed and turned around.

Killua was downstairs the whole time. He was really sad that I was going and that he had to assassinate people again.

I went down and saw him curled up in a corner, looking at the window with a far away look in his eyes.

"Hey, Killua," I said softly. He looked up. And sat down beside him. "I know you're sad... I am, too. I mean, you're my first friend, and I really don't want to leave. But it's time for us to make new friends."

He looked at me hopefully. It encouraged me to go on.

"So, next time when we meet, we will introduce each other to our bestfriends, okay?"

"They won't let me make friends, (y/n)," he said, all hope lost on his face. "You know that"

"Yes," I nodded, "but you can run away. Make friends, find a goal. Accomplish it. And then, come find me. I will be waiting for you. In Larve city, don't forget!"

He grinned. I grinned back and hug him tight. Honestly, it was taking all of my pride and energy not to cry right now. I felt proud of myself for giving such a speech.

I watched as the sun set and moonlight took over. After dinner, I managed to make Killua go to sleep without me and stayed down in the living room.

I sat the edge of the window. I was 70 feet above but it didn't scare me. My legs were swinging as I hummed a song I recalled my mum singing to me as a kid.

'When the sun goes down,
And the stars come out,
Just open your eyes,
And find a cloud,

Find a star and
Wish today,
That you should watch,
Tomorrow everyday.

Dreams come true,
But nightmares will, too,
So be careful to wish,
Because I love you.

And I hate your tears,
I feel like I will lose you,
So tell me what you want to,
Because I love you.

And I promise on that star,
I will always love you.'

I rubbed my eyes and felt a slight rough line. I carefully picked my eyelash off my skin and placed it on the back of my hand.

Placing me lips near it, I made a wish and blew it away.

May we meet again someday...

•••

"So, do you have everything?" Asked Lady Kikyo. I nodded. "Okay, say your goodbye quickly. I will give you some privacy"

She went away. I turned to Killua. He looked sad but happy.

"I am running away a week later," he told me. I nodded I encouragement. "Hey, um, I don't have anything to give you, but I made this. Well, tried to"

It was a- bracelet? - made of wool. It was squiggly. And not straight or made sense. But I still love it. It was made from (f/c). I giggled.

"It's pretty," I said honestly. "I love it and I don't care if it isn't perfect. I can feel the feelings behind it and they are more important. Here, something for you"

I gave him a bracelet, too. It was sensible, and made from different shades of blue. It was in the most beautiful and complicated wool pattern I knew. And it was the band that boys wore. Not the thin one. The thick type.

"I love it," he whispered. I hugged him. I felt the urge to cry and kiss him. I didn't hold back.

I kissed him full on the lips and cried my eyes out, together. He kissed me back and pulled away to rub my tears.

"Don't cry," he smiled. "Now go, before you're late. Goodbye"

"Bye," I mumbled and turned, my tears sparkling in the air as I ran. I thought I heard a faint 'yellow blue' from him but since that doesn't make any sense, I passed it as my over active imagination.

Till we meet again, Kil...

•••
To Be Continued
•••
XD Try saying 'yellow blue' continuously. Kinda sounds like 'I love you'. Sorry for the stupid song. Random shit that I came up with at the moment. Today's the last day of voting. Please decide quickly and comment so. Or I can't write the next chapter.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro