2 years...someone new.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Day 1 since Foundation betrayal...

It has been 2 years since they had escaped the foundation that has betrayed them. Right now, it is 2021. Alex and the other members of the Ex-newborns have been on the run for a long time. Spawn and Kanpeki went their separate ways. Spawn went to Hell, while Kanpeki went underground in Japan. Cricket, Tuck, and Skwydd also decide to stay in China, but at a different part of it, as it would be too obvious of where they are. This than leaves Alex, Rex, Jaime, Toxin, Scorn, Breach, and Circe.

However, the Foundation are doing anything that they can to find them. They know that they haven't died yet, and tried to send anything they can think of, including the G.O.C. Unfortunately, the SCP Foundation's MTFs have been reduced badly, and they need time to grow more and more soldiers, so that they can go back to strange once more. The Newborns, which is now the name of the group, and not the MTFs before, are now doing the best that they can to hide from the SCP Foundation itself. They had to make home in some pocket dimensions, such as a forest where they can't say a title, name, etc.

But this almost proved to be annoying, as whenever they try to say their names to the entities that lived here, Alex and Rex get a extremely bad headache. They even had a really strange feeling that it will do something bad to them if they call it something, even when talking to it's ruler.

They tried their hardest into making sure they don't say it's name. But it got so annoying, they immediately said goodbye to the entity, and left as fast as they can possibly get out.

They later tried a new place with a strange machine back in Earth.

Apparently, this machine was built by Mekhane, and Rex wanted to use it. But Yaldabaoth, who doesn't trust him and with a bit of herself inside of the machine, doesn't let the machine be used by Rex. While she may have ended the rivalry with Mekhane, that doesn't mean she trusts his kin. Which is why she'll only allow Alex, the Blacklight to do it. But this almost lead to them getting caught, and they had to run away to Breach again. Finally, they went to one more place.

Apparently, it was a dimension, where it was on the edge of existence, meaning that...it wasn't supposed to be there. And yet, the Lamplight is keeping it from disappearing. It was covering an entire town, but if they go out into the darkness, erasure for the SCPs themselves. Even Alex and Rex can't survive such as thing like this.

Now, they are in Japan, and are walking around the place. Alex, back when he was a kid, had consumed a Japanese terrorist when he was back in his hometown. Due to this, he was able to get the other members of his group to speak the language that they needed. And now, they are in a normal affair, as they are worried that the foundation are able to see them when they are in Japan.

"I really hope that we had gotten far enough, Alex."

Rex spoke out, while speaking in Japanese.

"We should be. The Foundation are Hellbent I trying to make us test subjects, and they...they betrayed our trust. So it's time that we take one thing from them. The one thing that they had depended on the most so long."

Patrick than turned and spoke out.

"And what is that?"

Before Alex could speak, they than heard the sound of Jaime, who is looking at something.

"Jaime? Is something wrong?"

Jaime than looked and spoke back to Alex.

"Yeah. I feel like there is someone here at the direction I was looking at. I have no idea what it is."

Circe than looked and spoke out.

"Yeah, well...we are all unsure of this, Jaime."

They nodded. But as they began to go into the city, which they have no idea of, they than hear something. Alex turned, as he spoke out.

"That sound...it almost...it sounds like...

...crying."

Alex than go to where the direction of where the sound is coming from. As he walked, he than heard a strange sound.

Splat!

He looked down, and saw...

"...blood."

He than looked up, realizing that something must be very fishy...and even smells bad. He than continued to walk, and realize that some people, which looked like criminals, are killed. One of them has lost an arm. The other has lost his heart. The other one...has no head. Obviously, this must have been recent, as the corpses of the criminals haven't rotted yet.

He than continued on...until he has finally reached the end, and the source of the sound. What he saw made him shocked at what...who it is before him.

The strange person is a female, and looked a bit like a teenage at 19, almost at the her 20s. She has long pink hair that goes down to her ankles, and isn't wearing any clothes. She's only wearing bandages. There also appears to be a helmet next to her. She is sitting down, crying. Her face isn'r shown. And speaking of her head, the color of her hair was unusually. It was inhumanely pink, and on her hair, there seemed to be white horns.

The female than raised her head and noticed Alex. She had a very depressed look on her face, devoid of any emotion, at first. However, when the female noticed Alex, she suddenly looked really angry. The rage is almost...murderous.

"Hey, are you okay-GAAAAHHH!!!"

"STAY BACK!!!"

Suddenly, a force pushed Alex very far, which caught him by surprise. Alex looked, and with his Blacklight, which is made from Yaldabaoth, was able to see what it is that attacked.

They resembled transparent hands of some sort, but they are coming out of the female. The White Horns on the female's head even grew longer, like she is the Devil. That is when Alex finally guessed that it is not a human beings, but something else, that is like them. However, Alex does now know that this person is very dangerous to go up close and personal. So he needs to avoid the arms at all costs and must not get hit by them anytime.

The female than began to attack Alex, who than used his enhanced senses to see where to go. It is as though time is slowing down for him, as he began to jump at extremely difficult angles. However, some of the arms came back to him, and even cut him at his back very unexpectedly. But it did not phase Alex in the slightest way.

She than continued to attack, but without paying attention to what Rex did, he activated Block Party, and stopped the attack. Rex and Circe, like Mekhane, can also see anything invisible or spirit like. He to can also see them.

Alex was able to dodge and evade many of the Hands. But they were moving so fast that it was difficult to know when they will actually hit him, and where. One of the hands was able to cut his leg badly, while another aimed near the head, and only almost severed his ear off. The female isn't looking at what she is doing right now.

"Oh geez!! I really hope the SCP Foundation doesn't find us fighting with this lady! It will be a spell of disaster for us both!!"

Alex spoke out to himself, although the other members of the Ex-MTF, Newborns also heard what he said, and even they are also very worried about the Foundation still trying to look for them.

Jaime, like Rex, was also able to put up a defensive shield. But he did it for Toxin and Scorn, who, while also having shields, can't have most durability compared to even the Scarab's machines. The invisible arms hit, and we're able to dent it. But it didn't pierce it. Jaime tried to use the blaster through the Shield, but the energy attack got negated. The arms went around the female, and shielded her, and she is still left unharmed.

Circe than decided that she had enough of the female attacking them for no reason. So she decided to do the best next thing.

"Rex, I am ready to scream. Deactivate the shield do I can make her stop."

Rex, while a bit weary of this, decide to do it. Circe than activates her abilities, and when she was ready, she immediacy screamed so loud,

she was able to make the female stop and cover her ears to protect hers ears. She than used her invisible arms to damage the buildings near her.

CRASH!!! CRACK!!! BOOM!!! RUMBLE!!!

Rex than activated the Smack Hands, and clapped them both together, causing the debris about to fall on them, disintegrated.

However, not all of the debris was disintegrated. Half of them are still falling down, and are much closer to the point that, even Rex would be to slow enough to stop this from happening. So Alex took charge. He formed his claws, and channeled his biomass inside of his arms, and prepared for a another devastator of his own. As they began to near the group, Alex finally uses it! He slammed his claws to the ground, and unleashed this Devstator: The Groundspike Graveyard!

Very Large Black Spikes has erupted from he ground itself, and hit the rocks. The rocks, when they got pierced by the spikes, spoilers into even smaller bits. So small that their sizes are to that of a pebble to that of an average stone.

The small bits of rock than fell on everyone, but they simply shrugged it off as nothing more than annoying. The group than looked at each other, as Jaime puts down his shield.

"Is everyone okay?"

Everyone nodded, and they looked back at both Circe, and the strange horned pink-haired female that attacked them. Circe, seeing that the entire job was done, than stopped using her attack, allowing the female to uncover her ears.

After the female finally calmed down, Alex than went forward, and spoke out to her.

"Why did you do that?"

The girl than screamed out in a very a rage tone.

"YOU HUMANS HAVE TAKEN THE PLEASURE HURTING ME!! DON'T YOU SEE?!"

As she spoke out, Multiple Hand craters have appeared on the wall, similar to how Alex would do if he had hit hard enough. She than began to continue screaming.

"I WAS NEVER ACCEPTED TO EVERYONE ON EARTH!! DO YOU THINK THAT I CAN GO OUTSIDE LIKE THIS??!!! I CAN'T GO OUT, LOOKING AT BY PEOPLE AND CALLED A BIG FREAK, JUST FIR YOUR OWN SELFISH AMUSEMENT!!! I'M FOREVER A GODDAMN OUTCAST, BECAUSE OF YOU DISGUSTING HUMANS ALWAYS HURTING ME PURPOSELY!!! YOUR KIND ALWAYS REJECTED ME!!! I HATE YOU ALL!!! I HATE YOU HUMANS FOR HURTING AND IGNORING ME WHEN I WAS YOUNG!!!"

The lady spoke out to them, while tears of anger leaked. She could not forget the pain...the pain she felt when she was a kid. But Alex than spoke out loud, which caught her by surprise.

"You think you're the only one?!"

She looked, and saw that he had a frustrated look on his face. To her surprise, it was the same look that she had when she was younger, when a certain...incident happened happened...one that she herself had caused.

You think that you are the only one that has been rejected by people?! The only one to be called a freak of nature, to be considered something that is just very monstrous?!!"

The lady look up at Alex. Alex than held out his arm, and summoned his blade, catching the female by shock.

"Look at me! I'm a monster too!! My friends are also!! You aren't the only one!!"

She looked, and saw that they are like that as well. Patrick and Patricia to their Symbiotes. Jaime to Khaji Da. Rex and Circe with their powers activated, with Circe's mouth the way it is used when attacking, and Rex having Smack Hands are out.

The female was shocked.

"You are all...like me?"

Circe than spoke out to her.

"We all have been given something. Something that we've never wanted in our lives. But when I met my boyfriend, as well as my other friends, I realized that...it's okay. Just because we are not human, doesn't mean we don't deserve to live a life of our own. In fact, I want to live my own way, not the human way."

The female than looked, as Alex than crouched down and spoke out.

"My friends and I has been betrayed by people that we thought we could trust. They almost tried to put us in cells and would have most likely tried to either used us as test subjects, or try to terminate us. And from the looked on what you look like, you had the same thing."

The female looked down, sadly, when Alex held out his hand.

"How about you come with us? After all...we do have the same situation that we've been put in."

The female was reluctant, but than she slowly, but carefully, grabbed his hand, and Alex pulled her off the ground.

"Do you mind telling us your name?"

The female looked, before speaking her name.

"...Kaede."

Alex than had a rare smile present on his face.

"Well...Kaede...

...Welcome to the group."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro