1: Getting Back to Busting

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I sat at my desk, looking at the many chemicals in front of me. I was working to find a way to stop slime that could be dangers to humans from being just that. I sighed when, yet again, it didn't work. I sighed, throwing the stuff away. Hard being the main chemist to the Ghostbusters. 

Yes, I'm a Ghostbuster. I'm the only female too. I'm Dr. Natalie Spengler. Yes, it is Spengler, just like Egon Spengler. I know, it's shocking that I have the same last name has him. Not really since he was my twin brother. Last I cheeked twins have the same last name. 

"NAT!" I heard someone yell. I looked up in team to see a green slime ball go straight through me. I was covered in slime. 

"Yuck!" I cried, wiping some of it off. "Slimer!" I snapped at the ghost. He was just a little green slime ball with a bottomless pit for a stomach. Standing in the doorway was a man with a brown with blue trim jumpsuit on. His brown hair made a little curl near his forehead. His eyes were a light green color. His skin was pale since I fully believe he never really went outside on his own. The thing that worried me about Peter right now is he looked mad and was pointing his proton pack wand at my little  ghost. 

"Move it Nat!" he cried. "I'm going to blast that little pest this time." 

"Not in here you aren't," I told him, standing up. "I will not let you blast my lab and Slimer. Now if you want to go hit a ghost, go ask Egon to let one out of the Unit and you can blast at that all you want." 

"No, he slimmed me again!" 

"He slimmed me too, don't see me jumping up and hitting him with a stream." 

"What are you two going on about?" asked a man with black hair looked in. His skin was black, his eyes where brown. His hair was smoothed down. He was wearing a normal blue shirt with blue jeans. His name was Winston. 

"I'm going to blast Slimer once Natalie moves!" Peter told him. 

"Is not," I snapped, crossing my arms. 

"Peter," Winston started, but we were interrupted by the alarm. We raced and slid down the pole. We lived in an old firehouse, so it worked to be a fighter of ghost. 

"We got one!" Janine told us. Her red bangs come a little over her green glasses. Her green eyes looked at us with a smile, blue eye-shadow on her eyelids. She had long, red nails. To be honest, she was very pretty. She was our secretary and who you had to talk to to get us to come to you. 

We gabbed our packs and I saw Ray and Egon sitting in Ecto-1. Ray had a little baby face with green eyes and orange hair. It was straight flat. He had a light brown jumpsuit with dark brown trimming. He was the one driving, leaving Egon to be next to him. Egon had very light blonde hair that was in a pompadour style. He had blue eyes behind red glasses. He needed them to see everything. My twin brother was blind as a bat without them. His jumpsuit was blue with pink trimming. 

So I guess the only person left to describe is me. Well I looked like Egon. Thought my hair was up in a ponytail and my glasses were purple. I used them to read, that's all. And my jumpsuit was red with purple trimming. The last thing was that I was a girl, not a guy. 

Peter, Winston, and I all pilled up into the back of Ecto-1. Ray started the sirens and we raced down the street to our job. We had to be fast or else the ghost might get away. That would be a problem since I hated tracking a ghost that left. It was a pain in the butt. 

We pulled up to the crowed cheering our names. We went inside, Egon pulling his PKE meter out. He looked around for the ghost, frowning when he got near the bathroom. He opened the door. The blue ghost flew out with a wail. I took my wand out and fired my stream like the other three. Egon was getting a trap out. The ghost fought, but in a blink of an eye, the ghost was in a trap. 

"That was it," Egon told us after a little look around the house. 

"Well let's get our payment and go home," Peter said with a smile. We agreed and walked out. The man gave us the money. 

"There's our food for the next week," Ray said happily. "Hopefully." 

"Unless a bottomless pit eats it all again," Winston said, looking at the slime that was left on my hand. I shock it off, groaning. 

"Can you train him to be less gross Ray?" I asked him. 

"Probably not," Ray said. That made us all groan. 

We parked back at the firehouse. Peter carried the trap downstairs to our Ecto Contaminant Unit. It holds all the ghost we catch. Pretty useful, isn't it. Well you wouldn't be able to answer that so... 

"So who's ready for bed?" Winston asked, yawing while he did. No one answered, just made our way upstairs for a good nights sleep. We barely got one. I wonder which one of the three original guys made the decision of twenty four hours, seven days a week. It was probably Ray. Egon and Peter would never interrupt their own sleep. 

I laid my head on my pillow. I let the nice idea of sleep take over me, closing my eyes, going into blackness. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro