2: Aunt Lois

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Working with Ray and Egon over your shoulder is not fun. Not one bit. Yet I was sort of used to it by than. I also knew most of Ray's family, as with Peter's and Winston's. I've never meant Ray's Aunt Lois though. I heard a lot about her though I didn't think much about it. He usually went on and on and I had come to tune him out. I'm terrible, I know. 

I was just finishing when Janine called us down. We slide down and I saw a woman sitting in a chair. She had a pink coat with fur on it, the bottom coming all the way to the floor. She had brown hair that was in a curling style, pinned on her head. Her brown eyes tinkled in the light as she looked up at us. She had a warmth to her that I liked. She reminded me of my grandmother who used to tell Egon and I stories by the fire. 

"Aunt Lois!" Ray cried, running to her. The two gave each other a hug, making me smile. The other followed him, leaving me to walk over with them. 

"Hello boys," she told them, her eyes looking at me. "Oh Ray, is this Ms. Spengler that you were talking about?" 

"Yes," Ray answered. 

"Natalie Spengler," I introduced holding my hand out for her to shack. She took my hand and shock it with a large smile on her face. 

"A pleasure to meet you Natalie," Lois told me. 

"What are you doing here Aunt Lois?" Ray asked her. "Or did you just come to see me?" 

"Well I'm having a little problem with those spirits," she answered. "Some way or another, they are coming back. I was wondering if you boys would come down and take a look at it. I don't want what happened last time to happen again." 

"I agree," Peter told her. "And since it's you, it'll be no charge at all. We'll come around eight, alright?"

"That sounds wonderful," Lois told us standing up. "I'll see you boys than. And you too Natalie. It's wonderful to meet you dear. I hope you can keep this boys in line." 

"I'll try," I chuckled as she left. "Your aunt is very nice Ray. I wish I'd meant her sooner." 

"She really is," Ray said with a smile. 

"Though you would have loved what happened last time," Winston told me. "You see, there was this guy called Dr. Basingate. He made these house spirits get jealous and attack all of us. They cornered Lois with no way for us to get to her. We had no choice but to get her out. So we made it look like we were holding a chant to get them to go for us. It worked too. Than in a true Ghostbuster way, we blasted those ghost and got them out." 

"And we got money to repair her room," Peter added in with a laugh. "Poor man was white when we told him we'd give him those ghost. I still laugh about it." 

"I really missed out than," I told them, rolling my eyes. That didn't sound like fun to me. Sounds like a really tough job. With everything that's happened, I would rather have a nice, easy job than one that will take half my energy. But for Lois I think I'll give it my all. 

I got out of Ecto-1, brushing the red dress the guys had made me wear. They were wearing suits. We were going to look around before we went to bust. Ray knocked on the door and Lois answered it. 

"Don't you all look wonderful," she beamed at us. "Clean up just fine. You all know the room. Look around and do whatever you need to do. I won't get made for damage as long as those ghost are gone!" 

We gave her a nod and walked to a room. It was a greenish color with a few chairs. My guess was that Lois had moved anything she wanted to keep out of that room so either the ghost or us couldn't break it. Smart move. More people should do that. 

"Getting any readings Egon?" I asked him, looking over his shoulder to see the PKE meter out. 

"There is something by the fireplace," he answered, looking at it. We slowly made our way to it, being as quiet to it. We looked in, our breathes being taken away. 

It was a sight to see. In that fireplace was a large, purple portal. It was swirling with different color that I felt like it was trying to control us. We looked away and ran out to our car. No one even said a word as we put our jumpsuits and packs on. We walked back in and saw the portal was still there. 

"So how do we get rid of it?" Peter asked. "And what is it?" 

"We'll try blasting it," Ray said taking his wand out. "Full stream in three... two." 

"Ray I don't think that's a good idea," Egon said, but Ray yelled three. We all hit it with our streams. The portal didn't even move. 

But it did grow. It grew five arms and grabbed all of use. Now I see why Egon said don't hit it. The arms pulled us in, the portal closing behind us. This was a trap, and we walked straight into it. The arms dropped us down a large hole it found. 

"Ray your an idiot!" Peter yelled as we screamed for our lives. If you were following down a whole that a ghost probably put up for you, you would scream too. 

"I know!" he said with a groan. I saw a light down below our feet. I wish I could describe what happened, but I can't. Not at this moment in time. Cause when all of us hit what was there, we were out like a light. 

Interesting turn of events. I would like to say that Aunt Lois is by far my favorite person who is related to Ray. And I think the only person we see. I just love her! She's amazing! If you haven't seen her episode, you should. The Spirit of Aunt Lois. That's its name. Comment below who you love the most out of the ghostbuster family. I might but them in the book. Aunt Lois to the side! Peace out my Stars! 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro