3: Unknown

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I groaned as I sat up. The fact that I just came from a portal in a fireplace was running through my head. I've seen weirder though. On one job Ray was eaten by a bed. I don't really want to talk about the rest of that. 

It was very dark so my eyes had to adjust to the new light of the room. At least I thought it was a room until Peter walked right into glass showing us that it was a tank. 

"Good call Ray," Peter told him. "Blast it. I love it!" 

"Shut up," Ray mumbled. 

I tapped the glass to see how strong it was. I kept taping it. I stopped for a minute puzzled by what I was hearing. Glass shouldn't be that strong unless something else was added. Even than it shouldn't be that strong. Unless that something else happened to be slime which what gave the glass it's green color. 

"What are you doing?" Winston asked me. 

"Seeing how strong the glass is," I answered taking my boot off. 

"Strong the glass is?" Egon asked me with a raised eyebrow. 

"Glass as two things to make it: sand and aluminum. You have more aluminum you get more of a cloudy look to it and it makes it harder. More sand you get much clearer glass yet its weaker. A few things and you can give it a different color so you can't figure out what is being used." I threw my boot at the glass and ducked when it came flying back at me. "Interesting... ectoplama." 

"Pardon me?" Ray asked. 

"Of course!" Egon exclaimed getting what I was saying. "This is like a tank for ghost so they must use slime to get ghost to stay in." 

"And they say you didn't get the brains," Peter said making me rolls my eyes. 

"Well Ms. I-Got-The-Brains," Winston told me leaning on the glass, "how do we get out of here?" 

"I'm working on that," I answered not getting to that at all. I really don't have the brain out of Egon and I. Not one bit. 

"I say we climb onto each other's shoulders and clime out." Egon, like always, coming to the rescue for us. We all agreed and gave the struggling thing to get to the opening in the glass prison. 

With my luck, I got on the bottom. I groaned as Peter made is way to the top of us. Egon was on my shoulders, Ray on his, Winston on Rays, and Peter was reaching for the edge to climb out and pull the rest of us up. I was in a lot of pain. I may be the strongest out of all five of us, but I was still in a woman's body. And with a woman's body came the fact that my bones weren't protect as much as the others. Times like this make me wish I was Egon's twin brother instead of his twin sister. 

"Would you hurry up?!" I snapped at Peter, about to fall on my face, taking them all with me. 

"Got it!" Peter cried out with joy. I felt the weight that was pounding at my shoulders slowly get taken off until my feet were off the ground and onto the other side of the tank. We looked around to find a lot of ghost looking at us. They were looking in a lot of tanks like us and I saw a plaque in front of us. 

"Ghostbusters..." I started to read. "The most deadly group of people in the world, watch before they... die!" 

"What?!" the others cried, reading over my shoulders. That was when I noticed our packs were gone. We had nothing to defend ourselves against these ghost. 

"Egon got a plan?" Ray asked him as the ghost got closer to us. 

"Yes," Egon answered. "Run!" 

We raced off to get away from the ghost. It was easier since we didn't have twenty pounds on our backs. We ran past glass tanks and metal ones. Kids don't try any of this at home. Ghost are deadly and you would probably get a sprained ankle. Why am I saying this? Cause I tripped and sprained my ankle. Rotten luck. 

"Ow!" I cried as I held my ankle, feeling it swell up as Egon and Peter helped me up. 

"Can you walk on it?" Winston asked me. I put a little presser on my foot and groaned. 

"No, I can't," I answered and looked at them. "Just go on without me. Save yourselves!" 

"No man left behind," Peter told me as he picked me up in his arms. "That includes you Nat. Now let's go!" 

The guys ran off, looking for a room. I held onto Peter so I didn't fall and get hurt even more. He was holding me so I didn't fall. Peter was like an older brother to me so this didn't surprise me. Say what you want, Peter wouldn't leave any of us behind. No matter what. Some had to do with his proud, but most of it was because we were his friends. He didn't want to loss us, no matter what he may say. 

"There," Ray said, pointing to an empty room. Winston locked it as Peter sat me on a chair to look at my foot. Egon helped wrap it up so it didn't get worse than it already was. I sighed. 

"Well I hope you all have a plan, cause I'll have to lean on one of you just to walk," I sighed. 

"I say we find our pacts, find who's in charge, and give him a piece of our minds," Ray said making me smile. He loved his job. 

"I second that," Winston said. 

"Than let's go," Peter said, helping me up. We walked down the hall looking for the packs. That was when a loud voice come around us. 

"If it isn't the Ghostbuster. I'm glad to meet and kill you!" Uh oh. 

Hey guys! Hope you liked the chapter. Be sure to like, comment, and just tell me what you think. Also tell me who your favorite Ghostbuster is and why. Mine's Egon since I love it when he talks science and in a game he saved me all the time. Peace out my Stars! 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro