4: Oh No

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

We all turned around to see who was the source of the voice. The others gave out a large gasp when we saw the person. They had spiky brown hair that kind of looked like a guys. Their eyes were a red color surrounded by black, almost like eye-shadow. They had a ghostly purple and silver glow to their skin. In all, they looked like a normal human in a costume.

"Oh no," Peter whispered, looking at the person in front of us.

"Gozer..." Egon spoke up, his eyes wide in worry.

"Wait," I said, looking between the guys and the person in front of us. "That's Gozer the Gozerian? Has in one of the most powerful ghost that you all have ever faced?!"

"That would be the one," Ray said very calmly.

"How very flattering," Gozer laughed at us, their arms crossed as they looked us over. "I remember when we first meant. There were only four petty men who picked a silly marshmallow for me to destroy the Earth with. Now there are five of you and now you are sitting helpless in my domain."

"Let us go Gozer," Peter snapped, glaring at them.

"Why would I do that? Not only have you stopped me once, but you have stopped many other ghost from taking over the world." Gozer grinned, chuckling a little bit. "I clearly can't send lower level ghost to do my bidding."

"What are you talking about?" Winston demanded, glaring at the powerful god in front of us.

"Have you forgotten my power already? What a shame. I've sent my ghost and other creatures to get rid of the men who stopped me. Beings like the Ghostmaster, Watt, the Sandman, the Boogieman, and many more are all my doing. I liked to make powerful beings to stop you all from ever stopping my return. Yet they all failed to stop you! So I have to do it myself."

"So why being us here instead of the fighting us in the real world?" Egon asked, looking very curious to what the answer would be.

"Because Egon Spengler," Gozer began, "when I go into the real world I become that silly marshmallow man. You four can clearly stop him from doing any harm. I need to be at full power to get rid of four men and a woman."

"How very flattering," I spat at them. "But if your so powerful than why take away our packs and give us a chance to defeat you?"

"Than I could lose. Besides," they laughed a little bit. "Who said I was going to kill you right now?"

"What are you going to do with us you prehistoric-" Peter started before Gozer held their hands up. Lighting shot out of their hands, sending all of us into a wall.

"Silence!" Gozer snapped at us. They walked towards us, a deep glare building up has they looked at each of us individually. "You five are going to need much studying to beat. I can't very well do it now since I don't know the full of your limits and powers. One day we will meet again. But know this: I will return to Earth and destroy what you old dear. You thought that Ligen was hard? You thought that Vigo was a hard man to beat? You thought all those silly little ghost you've fought in the past were bad? I'm going to make them look like a piece of cake. If I have to fight you all at the same time, so be it. Just know that your world, your family, your friends, everything will be gone. And I'll make sure that your ghost are the ones causing them pain and suffering. You five will make amazing slaves in the afterlife. I'll see you later Ghostbusters," they spat at us.

A portal opened under us. Yet again, I blacked out feeling the heavy weight of my pack on my back. I couldn't tell you how long I was out, but when I opened my eyes I found out that I was back at the firehouse. It felt like a bad dream. Though I felt the heavy weight of the proton pack and I saw that were all in our beds wearing our uniforms. We may be forgetful and tired a lot, but I know for sure that we would never fall asleep like this.

"Egon, got anything to say about that?" Winston asked, standing up. Egon ignored him, walking over to me. Being the sweet, thoughtful brother he was, he pulled my leg up so he would see my ankle, sending me onto my back.

"Egon!" I cried, not enjoying the treatment from my brother.

"Strange," Egon thought to himself. "Your ankle is fine now. Yet before it hurt just to walk on it."

"I would really love to hear what that large brain of yours is thinking there Spengler," Peter told him.

"I'm thinking about what Gozer said and how well they manged to make it seem like it was just a dream," Egon started. "The only way I know for certain that it wasn't is how we woke up."

"What are we going to do?" I asked, standing up with the others. He was right about my ankle. He was always right. Most of the time anyway.

"We have to get ready for an attack," Egon answered. "We have to make sure that no ghost can get in and out of the unit. We have to make sure that any place that is a hot spot for ghost is safe and sound and all the large ghost are out of the way. We have to keep a watch out on the building we first fought Gozer on. Lastly we have to keep an eye out on Louis and Dana."

"Why Louis and Dana?" I asked, feeling a little left out. "Who is Dana?"

"Dana Barrett," Peter answered, a dreamy look in his eyes. Oh boy.

"Dana was our first customer," Ray added on. "She lived in the building where all the Gozer stuff took place."

"Her and Louis lived on the same floor," Winston told me. "They both became dogs."

"Also known has Zuul the gatekeeper and Vinz Clortho the keymaster," Egon put in.

"They were the reason Gozer came back," Ray finished.

"So we have to keep an eye out on them to make sure that Gozer doesn't use them again," I said, putting it all together.

"Exactly," Ray replied. "Well come on, we have work to do!"

I'm back baby!!! Sorry for the long wait. I just didn't have a good idea for this book. Yet now I do! So I'm back! Man I'm looking forward to writing more about Gozer. I didn't think I would enjoy them, but man, I had a blast! I had to figure out what they would say since we only got fifteen minutes with Gozer tops. That's one thing I don't like about the movies is that we don't get to learn too much about how the main bad guys act. The cartoon sure made you know how each ghost would act. You spent half an hour trying to figure out how to stop each ghost! Anyway, I hope you liked it. Yes I'll be tying in some movie stuff with the cartoon. I really want to do this for my fans who are really big fans of the movie and not so much the cartoon. But trust me, I'll keep this true to what it has always been: Ghostbusters. Hope you liked it! I'll be bring you more since its summer! The nimble little minx, also known has Gozer, to the side. Peace out my Stars!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro