Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Waking up in morning with the smell of eggs and bacon was so far the best thing he could wake up to. Taeyong smiled while he was still half-asleep. He was suddenly in a good mood.

He sat and stretched his arms out, until he realized no one in the apartment is good at cooking other than him.

Taeyong's eyes widened before running out of his bedroom. He cursed in his mind, knowing that something bad might happen. He stood at the kitchen's doorway and tried catching his breath. He held his chest and panted hard.

"Jaehyun?" Taeyong panted, "You're...cooking," he said in disbelief.

Jaehyun nodded, "Eat up before going to school."

The boy walked slowly and sat. The food was served infront of him and thought it looks good, even though it's just eggs and bacon with fried rice. He grabbed his utensils before eating.

"Where did you learn?" Taeyong asked.

Jaehyun sat beside him and watched him eat. He was quite fond of the boy's face. He smiled at Taeyong, happy that his owner loves the food.

"You were watching cooking shows and I was watching them beside you," the man said.

Taeyong nodded and kept eating.

"You don't wanna eat?" Taeyong asked.

Jaehyun shook his head, "I'm fine."

The boy looked at the man. He put some food on his spoon and raised the spoon to where Jaehyun's mouth is. Jaehyun raised his eyebrow, confused to what Taeyong's doing.

"Open your mouth," Taeyong ordered.

Jaehyun pouted, "That's your food."

"But I can't finish all of it," Taeyong pouted as well, "Say ah, baby Jae."

The man surrendered and just opened his mouth to be fed by the boy. Taeyong cheered and ate a spoonful before he fed Jaehyun again. They might not know it but they look like newly wedded couple.

Yong could see them and rolled his eyes before walking into Taeyong's room to sleep.

"Jae, I'm going," Taeyong goes out of his room, already in his outfit and holding his bag.

Jaehyun stood from the couch and fixed himself.

"I'm going with you."

"Eh?! No need!" Taeyong panicked.

Jaehyun frowned, "Please? I wanna go with you."

"I haven't told them that I adopted a hybrid."

"Why? Is there a problem?" Jaehyun asked.

Taeyong hummed, "It's not a problem. I'm not really open with them. I don't share things easily. Don't worry, I'll introduce you to them"

"But still, I'll go with you. I'll just stop at the street before the university."

The boy looked at the man with a defeated expression. He sighed and scratched his nape. Taeyong smiled.

"Fine, let's go before I get late. You're a pushy dog."

Jaehyun's eyes sparkled and walked behind the boy. They locked the door before walking on the quiet street. Jaehyun got to look around and Taeyong thought Jaehyun should walk with me sometimes.

They walked close to each other. Taeyong's hands were behind him and looking at Jaehyun from time to time. Jaehyun was just walking peacefully until a butterfly showed up infront of his face. He stopped and watched the butterfly. Taeyong watched the man and chuckled.

"Cute," Taeyong thought.

Jaehyun was surprised when the butterfly landed on the tip of his nose then the butterfly flew away.

The man chuckled, "Sorry, I got distracted. Let's go?"

They continued walking until Jaehyun stopped on the street pose. He could already see the university just a few meters away now. He hid a bit and waited for Taeyong to get into the school but he was surprised to see him beside him.

"You should go now," Jaehyun said.

Taeyong nodded, "Thanks for walking with me. You good going back?"

The man nodded, "Yes."

"Here's the keys. Lock the door, alright? Don't welcome someone inside unless I say so. The food is in the refrigerator. Just cook it and don't forget to feed Yong. I should buy you a phone too on the weekends. Also--"

"I can handle, Taeyongie."

Taeyong sighed and nodded, "Alright. See you later, Jae."

"Take care, Taeyong."

Taeyong walked until he was infront of the school gate. He looked back and saw Jaehyun peeking. He waved from a far and, saw Jaehyun waved back and gave him a small smile.

Theboy runs to his classroom and suddenly felt the urge of finishing the dayalready. He wanted to see Jaehyun again. He already got fond of the man.

But who wouldn't?

A/N [!!!]: kick it placed 2nd on inkigayo. i would be lying if i wasn't sad bc we were really trying so hard on youtube and twt and other platforms until it really trended on the top 10 spots

i think the 3 day preparation for inkigayo wasn't that bad but we need to work harder for 3 more award shows

we need a trophy cizennies for the boys' hardwork!!

hope you all could stream (but don't make the views froze--just until 3 times i think or watch full other short videos before watching the mv again, keep the volume on 50% or higher and also the video quality atleast 360 i think or 480, also keep in mind no emojis when commenting)

tweet on twt with the hashtags:

#NCT127_KickIt

#NCT127

#엔시티

and tag them as well

follow and rt other accs' twts as well with these hashtags

Love lots ♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro