#10. The Zoldyck Family!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

•••••
3rd Person's POV
•••••

A (h/c) haired woman finished telling her story to her 12 year old daughter and 8 year old son.

"And that, is how I met your father and had you," she said, winking at her daughter.

"Mom...... that's so..... COOL!" she exclaimed. "Wow, I can't wait to do something as amazing as you did!"

"No!" A white haired man, in his 30s just pulled her back down as she had stood up with her fist in the air. His blue eyes looking kinda angry, he continued, "Don't you dare go and get yourself pregnant with someone I don't approve of! Not at this age!"

"Obviously not, Daddy!" She rolled her eyes. "I understand that much! All thanks to Mommy...."

She whispered the last bit.

"Ahem," the woman said softly.

"Ne, onee-chan, do you have a crush?" Said the boy who looked like his father so much that his mother couldn't help but think that maybe it is just Killua from the past. The said girl, stared at him before replying.

"Oh my dear otouto, yes I do," she said.

"Good job, Arashi," said his mother instantly, while his father's jaw had dropped open. Killua couldn't believe his ears. His precious daughter was in love?

"O-" before he could say anything, his wife interrupted.

"Kil, dear, don't even think of scolding her," she smiled sweetly. "I knew it all along. And it's completely fine. He is a good boy (I think). I have never exactly met him, since they don't talk a lot, but I have been introduced to him"

"What's his name?" Killua asked instantly.

"Karuta," said Amiko instantly.

"Ah," Killua sighed and gave it a thought. "Fine. Do what you want. I can't be a hypocrite by telling you not to do so. I did fall in love with your mom when I was 12, after all"

"I know," said Amiko in glee. "I can't wait to colour my own story!"

"Well, who wants dinner?" Said (y/n), as she stood up from the chair. She kept her half knitted sweater on the table and went into the kitchen.

"Me!"

Killua sighed and smiled. His daughter just danced around at the name of food while his son just stared at her.

It all started on that summer vacation. When they played those games together. Their feelings.... Their hearts..... Their love.... They were all joined.

So many years have passed, yet, they remember it like yesterday. All of it. After all, it's their love story.

"Mommy," Amiko said when they were eating, "Who is daddy to you?"

"Daddy?" (Y/n) smiled. "He is.... My first friend, my first boyfriend, my first love, my first (and the only) husband, the first (and the only) father to my child, my first it partner, my heart, my life, my family, my, in short, everything. The happiness that he brings me, cannot be brought to me by anyone else. Someday, you will find someone like that too"

"Really?" Amiko smiled.

"Really"

So many years have passed.

A family.

A husband.

A daughter.

A son.

A sister.

A brother-in-law.

A niece.

A happy life.

Maybe, life isn't like fairy tales. But so what?

It is, in some ways, even better than it. It is strange, agreed, but, it can even give you happiness.

But, of course, nothing lasts forever. This happiness might not last forever. But till it does, I am going to enjoy it.

After all, life is like a game.

And the only rule to our game, is that there are no rules.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°The End°

Thank you, for reading my story to the end.

Hope you like the chapter- or wait.

Hope you liked my whole story!
~AnimeLover67

😘😘😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro