#9. The Wedding...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

Oh my god. The day has finally come. It's my wedding. My and Killua's wedding. I still feel that all of this, is just a dream.

"Acchan, pinch me," I told the new mother. She had given birth to a boy just a few days before Kil's b'day (and bachelor party).

"Huh? Why?" She asked, curiously.

"I still think I am dreaming... Wait, that can't be. If I can think, it obviously means, it isn't!"

Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see that she was confused completely. I wasn't in the mood to explain so I just focused on my dress.

"How do I look?" I asked her, twirling around in the huge white dress.

"Beautiful," she smiled and said. "(B/f/n) and (e/s/n) are both coming in five minutes."

"Where are they anyways?" I asked her.

"They wanted to talk something important with the guys." She replied.

"Hey, I wanna talk to Kil," I mumbled.

"Well, it isn't good for the bride to see the groom before the wedding.... So just call him up if its urgent," she suggested.

"Okay," I said and bit my lip. I dialled his number and waited for him to answer.

Killua
You

Hey, what is it?
Hey Kil. I, I just called because I am nervous.
You? Nervous? Then what am I? The king of nervousness?
Haha. Kil!
Ok, ok, sorry.
You are a lucky guy.
Huh? Why?
You don't need to fight for me to any brother or ask for permission from my parents.
Hm, but I did get permission from your sister long ago.
When?
When I meet her the first time. Remember, she asked me to talk to her after dinner? You had asked what we were talking about, but I couldn't tell you?
Ooooh, that time! Wow, you took permission beforehand?
Yep, it's the amazing Killua Zoldyck after all.
Ne, thanks for talking to me. I feel a little less nervous.
Me too. Good luck to the both of us, huh?
Yup. Good luck. Bye!
Bye! With all my love.
Shut up!

I smiled and hung up. I feel loads better. I checked myself once again.

"Oh, Kurapika is here!" Alluka said. I turned around and saw Kurapika in a suit.

"Hey," I greeted.

"You look beautiful," Kurapika complimented. "Killua will probably faint."

"Pika!" I blushed. He laughed.

More, your address probably wondering what is he doing here. Well, since the father usually accompanies his daughter, and I don't have a father, I am going to be accompanied by Kurapika, since he is like a brother to me.

Timeskip~ brought to you by Killua's Yo-yos~

Okay, this is difficult. It's time.

"Take deep breaths," Kurapika advised. I nodded and did so. I felt a tiny tiny bit better.

"It's time," he whispered. We both walked into the church. Amiko was the flower girl. I just smiled at her with tears nearly in my eyes.

I walked down the aisle and looked up to see my soon-to-be husband standing there. He was just starting at me. I giggled inwardly and took my place.

Through our the whole speech of the priest, I could only stare back at him. I heard, only the last of it.

"Do you, (y/n) (l/n), take Killua Zoldyck as your lawfully wedded husband? In love, in life, in sickness and health?"

"I do," I said softly.

"Do you, Killua Zoldyck, take (y/n) (l/n), as your lawfully wedded wife? In love, in life, in sickness and health?"

"I do"

"I now pronounce you add husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"

He went all out, I guess. I couldn't feel my lips for about five minutes. But yeah, I was super happy. After that, we went to the reception.

We fed each other, accepted all the gifts and did all that stuff.
[A/n: I am sorry, I am not Christian. I don't know anything about them. Sorry, sorry, sorry]

I just collapsed when we were finally done.

"I don't think that I am ever gonna forget today," Killua said to me. I nodded.

"C'mon, we have to go home, now," I reminded. He nodded and it took us a whole hour to convince Amiko to come with us.

"Whew," I sighed with relief when we reached our home. "Come on Amiko, aren't you tired? Let's go to sleep"

She nodded and I sent her to her room. Because, from today onwards, me and Killua are living together. Under the same roof. In the same bed. Kyaa! Ahem, anyways, I put her to sleep.

I came out and didn't see Killua anywhere. Probably in the bedroom. I entered it and my breath hitched.

The room was lit with candles and there were rose petals here and there.

"Aw, so romantic!" I said and my eyes drifted towards the white head who was smirking. Oh, how I missed that smirk. "Sooo, what are we gonna do?"

"Hmmm, Killua Jr. sounds good," I blushed and Judy turned away.

Well, tonight is one for fun.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°