#8. The Truth about Amiko...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

I was humming the song Mukaikaze while buttering the pieces of bread on the pan.

It was 7:30 in the morning, I think. I was making breakfast while the two were asleep. I think. Oh, how wrong I was.

Two hands suddenly grabbed my waist and hugged me from behind.

"Kil, I can get burnt," I said, without looking back. How do I know? Well, I can smell chocolate and anyways, Amiko can't reach my waist. She is too short.

"But I just wanna," he whined like a kid.

"Yeah, I already have one, u don't need to be a kid, too," I said to him, slightly pushing him away, still looking at the pan.

"Hey, how about a Killua junior?" He whispered in my ear. I blushed. What the hell Killua?

"Can't you find someone else to tease so early in the morning?" I mumbled, still blushing.

"Nah, no one except you, hon," he said and continued hugging me. I was a blushing mess by now. This is too much for me! I turned off the gas and took down the last piece of bread on the plate.

I turned to face him, still in his arms. I put a hand on his chest.

"Kil, I need to talk with you," I looked at him seriously. He sobered up and sat down on the table.

"Ok, what is it?"

"Amiko," I mumbled.

"Huh? Is she sick? Is something wrong with her?" He asked, worried and confused.

"No, Kil! Why can't you get it?" I became angry at him. I calmed myself down. "I had Amiko when I was 18, Kil!"

His eyes widened. Her father, you idiot!

"Who is her father?" He asked afraid of what he is gonna hear next.

"You," I said, sitting across him.

"Me?" His eyes widened as he realised. "Don't tell me- that *** we had led to this?"

"Well, yeah, it did," I said. "You bastard made me pregnant and left me alone with a kid. I had to raise her alone!"

"S- Sorry! I didn't know! If I had, I would have came running straight away to you and Amiko!" He stuttered. I just smiled warmly at him.

"Now that that's clear, let's have breakfast!" I said cheerfully. I went and brought the buttered, toasted pieces of bread along with sauce and jam as per their needs.

I kept it on the table and saw Killua and Amiko laughing.

"What's the joke?" I butted into their conversation.

"Nothing," Amiko giggled. I pouted.

"Are you gonna hide things from me at such a young age? At your mommy?" I said, pretending to be sad. She shook her head. "That's my girl. Also, you wanted to know who is papa, right?"

"Yeah!" She said happily.

"Uncle Killua is actually your papa. He left mommy to go to America to complete his studies. He didn't know about you, or he would have came running for you!" I was careful to make him look good in her eyes.

She turned to him, humphing.

"You caused mama to cry!" She shouted and pouted at him.

"Uncle Killua is sorry," Killua said.

"No!" Amiko pointed at him. "Papa is sorry! Not uncle Killua!"

I just smiled at her smartness. My daughter, you know. My pride. And also, my fiancé's.

Well, I can't wait for the big day. Who can?

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°Chapter End°

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro