Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Annika stood rooted on her feet, walking around the airport was tiring as she continued to look around herself. The airport was filled with people, annika didn't left a chance to look at the numerous shops, branded ones, as she passed by.

Shivaay kept on adoring her curious eyes roaming about the place. With his hands into his front pocketof jeans, he looked around, then he had a familiar face lingering in some distance.

"Hey, Abraham" Shivaay lunged his hands up in the air with his name on tip of his tongue. Annika had looked at whom shivaay had spotted. Her eyes landed on a guy, his face unfamiliar, he had emerald eyes and with a fair complexion he held his captivating eyes on shivaay.

"Oh my goddess, look at Shivaay Singh Oberoi, all grown up. Where's the one I knew who roamed around with just underwear on his body?" 

Shivaay'seyes widened with his mention of him roaming around with just a underwear on. Embarrassed he had turned to face annika who held an amusing expression. Soon, shivaay heard the beams of laughter filling up his ears.

"Abraham, meet Annika, shush annika, stop laughing" Shivaay rather had a tomato face as he tried changing the topic. "I....can't......believe..Shivaay in underwear" Annika had tried seizing up her laughter but she found it grow every time she pictured him as a kid with just an underwear on him.

"I will make sure you see me in a underwear before we get ourselves back to India" Annika didn't noticed how close he stood until she had fekt his hot breath lingering on her cheek.

Gulping down, the laughter was died down already with what he had told her, he would show himself in just an underwear. Shaking her head off, she tried not picture anything inappropriate, composing herself, Annika turned to face Abraham.

"You look half American and half-"

"Indian. Yeah I know that" Abraham smiled genuinely with Annika nodding. "My mum was Indian and Dad American" Annika's mouth formed an 'o' and she gave him a smile back. 

"It might have so much awesome to see the wedding right? You know where in every filmy movie you have this clićhe story line of heroine being an indian and hero a American and you have so e obstacles but at the last the two are together "

Abraham had laughed upon hwarinher. "Shivaay, she is crazy" with still laughter radiating up and down his throat, shivaay nodded his head in agreement. 

"Well, Annika,you are beautiful" Abraham threw a grin towards Annika. "You known, We both have a same starting letter and Abraham and Annika sounds so good together" 

Shivaay coughed out loudly upon hearing what he had just said. "Man, stop with your flirting already, she is taken" Abraham raise his brows as he chuckle lightly. 

"Hey Annika, shivaay sure has hots for you" he threw a wink at annika and turned to shivaay who was now by his side and landing a smack on his head.

"You talk to much, now lead us towards the farmhouse before I run with a knife behind you" Abraham rolled his eyes. "Where's your luggage?" Shivaay scratched his head when he saw Abraham's curious eyes looking for what that wasn't present.

"We decided to buy everything here" Abraham nodded is head with still a bit of weird expression, how come someone would come without luggage? He had shrugged off his thoughts before they would get more weirder.

Abraham knew shivaay from when he remembered them being chadhi-buddies. Abraham was though a year older to shivaay, he wouldn't ever thought him like a younger brother. When Pinky and Shakti were back in New York for some years with shivaay, they grew bonds with the other Indians living in the colony.

"Look, the farmhouse isn't in a very good condition so we only managed to clean some rooms and the kitchen and hall of course" Abraham unlocked his Mercedes-Benz E63. Shivaay was stunned for a second as his eyes locked with the black car standing in front.

"Are you sure you aren't into some underground fighting right?" Abraham let a chuckle out. "Shivaay, do I look like a mafia or a don to you?" Shivaay shook his head and opened the passenger seat's door.

Annika didn't utter a word, all she did was admire the whole place very keenly, she never know if she will come back here ever but she knew if shivaay was around her for the lifetime, he would make her head spin with traveling to thousands of places.

"I heard about you were marrying Tia?" Shivaay frowned, news spread easily is all he thought. "Yeah, I was" he nodded. Abraham looked back at the backseat to see Annika, seeing her gaze outside the window. "Your girl is very fond of New York already" Shivaay raised his brows and looked back at her.

"Yeah. Annika, aren't you hungry?" Annika's trace broke broke and her eyes met his. "I do, I am hungry, you don't care now, do you?"

"Aww... Someone's not liking it when I don't pay attention to her" Annika rolled her eyes and huffed in frustration. "Man, if you would continue teasing her she might eat you alive" Abraham winked at Annika who seemed to beam with a smile back.

"Abraham you are very sweet"

"I know babe" with a grin, Abraham gave Annika a fist punch. "I will make sure that I don't even accidentally call your number even if we are in danger"

"Hey Annika, Someone's jealous" Annika giggled and played with her fingernails. As much as she loved teasing him and making his jealous side to come out, she knew shivaay loved to do the same.

Abraham paused the car after several minutes of silence. Annika looked out, her eyes sparkling in amusement. The house that stood in front of her was double the size of mansion back in Mumbai.

Shivaay opened the door for her before she could faint in the seat itself. She gave a sweet smile and hopped onto her feet. Straightening her top and jeans, she tied her hair into a neat ponytail.

"Thankyou Abraham" Shivaay gave him a fast hug. "Well, no need for that and yes, I am just a call away whenever you need me" Abraham shook his hand with Annika and grinned at her.

"Call me if you need to make this dumbhead a bit jealous" Annika laughed out upon hearing him. "Yeah sure" Shivaay glared at the two, with his arms crossed across his chest, he waited for the two to finish off soon.

"Abraham, don't you have your father's company to handle?" He nodded with his eyes rolling. "You are no fun" Waving his hands towards Annika, he childishly stomped his foot hard while making his way towards the car.

"Bye cheese balls" Shouting out at shivaay, he raced his car and swept out of the driveway. "He was so cool" Annika kicked a small stone with her foot.

"Of course, he is you are to be brother-in-law" Annika coughed out at that. Making him jealous was her agenda but when he was, she felt him even more funnier than ever.

"Come on before you catch a cold in this weather" Annika nodded. Her eyes again curiously jumping from here to there. The surrounding was quite, she could her the moving of still water.

"Is there a lake here or something" Annika stopped in her tracks and stood in front of Shivaay. "Yeah, there's this pond back at the house" Annika nodded, with her mind willing to go there. "Don't even step near the pond, it's shit deep and I know you can't swim"

Annika bit her lip as he read her mind with ease. She thought that he had some magical powers which always read whatever was on her mind, he often felt her presence before she made him aware that she was near him.

"Stop thinking so much, I can just predict you very easily" Annika frowned instantly, now believing he totally had some magical powers.

"Don't even think I have powers or something"

"Ok, stop reading my mind" Annika ran toward the house in annoyance leaving behind a confused shivaay. Annika pushed the door open. Finding the key to the door that was kept just near the door on a table, she took it shoved it inside the empty basket which was hanging in the wall.

Shivaay stood leaning against the door frame, watching Annika admire the whole house with her glowing eyes. "You like it, don't you?" Annika instantly gave him a nod and turned every direction with her eyes held up.

There wasn't much of decor present but Annika liked whatever was present in front of her eyes. The creamy walls were no where to be found old, a tiny bit of scratches and some cracks and that's all. A chandelier hanging down from the up in the middle of house and some few pictures hanging on the wall.

"This house is too good" Annika dumped herself on the big couch where a Television stood in front. Collapsing down on the couch near to Annika, shivaay threw his arm around her shoulder.

"I am glad" nuzzling into her silky hair, shivaay ruffled them. "Hey, no one messes with my hair" scoffing, Annika took a pillow to beat his head.

Shivaay dogged the pillow away and brought his fingers near he side of waist. His fingers tickled away her skin even before he had placed his fingers even a inch near and she was already into fists of laughter.

"Shivaay...not..again..ple...ase" Annika struggled to get out of his clutches when her body rolled over and she was on her back with a pounding head but still muffled up in laughs.

"You are the worst" before she knew, he was already on top of her, his strong arms standing across her side of head. Bringing his face closer, he stared down at her face.

"Have a ever told you that you are beautiful?"

"No" Annika Mischievously bit her bottom lip. "So here it goes, Annika you are really beautiful" Annika giggled before making her eyes lock with his. "Well, you aren't bad yourself" Shivaay inched closer, his nose almost touching her bridge of nose.

"But this the first time I ever admitted that a girl looks beautiful" Annika's lips curled up into a smile. "And you are the first one to be here, on top of my body but you are really heavy"

"Mood spoiler" Shivaay brought down his lips and landed them onto her right cheek, burning her skin with the warmth. He remained still for a moment before withdrawing his lips back to him.

"I really love it when you blush" whispering in her ears, shivaay rolled off her and landed on the side beside her. Annika breathed heavy, chest rising up and down, the effect he left was unimaginable to her.

"I am going to get a shower, a cold one" muttering the last words under his breath, shivaay jolted up the stairs and soon disappeared from her sight.

"What are you doing to me Shivaay Singh Oberoi?"

Whop, was so much to write in and I am glad that I could. I know I am irregular but my studies don't let me update :-( Will try to be a little regular and try updating on every weekend.

Crazymaniac

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro