Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Annika breathed in, her eyes fluttering open to see his face holding a wide smirk. She looked baffled for some seconds before registering what had just happened, he had won the bet. Annika wanted to push him away but she could not. This man was infuriating and she could not be even angry on him, he was way too cute.  

"I win Annika. And as a prize, I want you" Shivaay waited for her to say something, anything but her silence was killing him. He had wanted nothing more than to see her beautiful smile. "What happened, did I do something wrong?" Shivaay questioned. 

Annika shook her head, there was absolutely nothing wrong except the fact that he had moved an inch away from her. Shivaay stared down at her lips and then into her eyes. They were glowing, her dark curly hair falling down her shoulders. She looked beautiful, her skin too soft and the way she would bite down her bottom lip every time he touched her was too hot for him to handle. 

She was a goddess and he wanted to worship her. Every inch of her skin was wanted to be traced by his and only his fingertips. It hadn't occurred to him how much he was craving for her touch until she had laid her hands on him. It had to be one of the most wonderful feelings for him. 

Annika arched her back when he touched her shoulder, gliding his hand down, to her arms which were now released by him. "What are you doing to me Annika?" Shivaay sucked in long breaths, if he did not control himself right now, maybe they would be lying on the bed, undressed. 

The thought itself of it made his brain divert to the images of them untangled under the bed sheets, naked. He groaned under his breath, he should not think such things, not now. Annika had been standing there, staring at him, trying to read his mind but miserably failing. He was too hard to read. 

But all she needed was him right now, so standing up on her toes, she pressed her lips to his. It took Shivaay by surprise, she was initiating the kiss and he wasn't complaining, he wanted to kiss her too but he was afraid if it would lead to something more.

Shivaay's warm fingers ran from her arms to down her bare legs, Annika moaned slowly at that. Her hormones were messed up, one minute he was deeply and too lost in kissing her and the other minute, he had grabbed both of her legs, circling them around his waist. Annika's heart was beating loudly, he could hear it. He smiled between the kiss, giving her the information that he was so enjoying every moment.

The tension in the atmosphere was raising each second and Annika swore she saw stars when he had grabbed hold of her bottom and nibbled at her bottom lip. He wasn't too rough nor very gentle, he needed her like he needed oxygen in order to survive. Every cell in his body was aching to touch her at places where she had no idea about.

Whilst his hands slowly slid under her top, she was so warm and soft. It made his groan, there possibly no place where she wasn't perfect, it was as if she was flawless. Shivaay had taken his sweet time devouring her lips, what made it worse was she tasted like strawberries, maybe that was her lip balm. But he liked it anyways. 

Annika was taken aback when he had gently laid her down on the bed, his eyes fixed on her all this time. Shivaay hovered over her, his fingers caressing her cheeks, she closed her eyes with content. He had this effect on her, whenever he was close, she had almost forgotten how to breath. Shivaay's blue eyes gave her peace, just by looking at them, she was reminded of the calm ocean, the sea waves crashing the seashore and the serene voice of it making her breathing relax. 

His gentle hold on her waist loosened, no words were exchanged and yet he knew that she was comfortable with it, with him. "God damn, I can never get enough of you" Shivaay muttered, he was about to lift her shirt up when they both heard a knock on the door. 

Startled, Annika moved away from him, rolling onto the other side of the bed, leaving Shivaay behind who was breathing heavily. He was annoyed, who was knocking at the door at this time? Shivaay took his shirt out of his duffle bag before throwing it on himself. 

Annika gulped down, his encounter with him replaying in her head. Shivaay had opened the door to find out it was an air hostess handing over him a cup of coffee he had asked for several minutes ago. He had wanted to remove this person from the job but it wasn't his place to do so, he was irritated. 

Seeing Shivaay this way, Annika laughed. It was a nice view. Shivaay as a result glared at her. "Stop laughing. And you have lost the bet if you don't know"

"You cheated. You took out your shirt, that was against the rules" Annika complained, looking away from him. Shivaay just smiled, maybe he did do it on purpose to make her lose the bet. 
"Fine, fine, fine. I am sorry, I cheated" 

"Your tone says otherwise'' Annika rolled her eyes. Grabbing hold of his arm, she opened the door to the room. She made him stand outside whilst she stood on the other side. "When you really feel sorry, come knock at the door" Shivaay's reflexes worked slowly when he had wanted to catch hold of the door before it was closed. 

Maybe now he had to stay the whole night outside the room. 

━━━━━

"Annika please, let me in" It was six in the morning when Shivaay had come knocking onto the door. But from the past two minutes, he hadn't gotten an answer. Frustrated, he banged the door even louder. 

Rudra who was passing by saw his brother desperately banging on the door. "Bhaiya, shadi bhi nahi hui and she kicked you out of the room? I like Annika Didi even more now" Shivaay threw daggers at him through his eyes and in a second, he fell silent.  Rudra tried containing his laughter but seeing him bang on the door yet again, he broke out into fist of laughter. 

"What do you want Shivaay?" Annika opened the door, a yawn escaping her mouth. He was annoying her early in the morning. She scrunched her nose looking at him but she gave a pleasant smile to Rudra. "See, this is why I like Annika Didi, at least she doesn't make any faces when she sees me but you, you don't love your brother"

"If you don't shut up, I am throwing you off the plane" Shivaay threatened and Annika's and Rudra's jaws hung down. 

"Haww, you were right Rudra, this grumpy man really is very rude. How did I not know this" Annija exclaimed dramatically. Shivaay rolled his eyes, wasn't Rudra enough that Annika was getting onto his side and acting just like him now. 

"I expected more from you honey" 

"You two will start romancing anytime, let me go before that" Rudra threw his hands up in the air and turned around, leaving behind the two of them alone. Shivaay's attention went towards her. Her hair was messy and she was still yawning. 

"Missed sleeping beside me, didn't you?" 

"Nope, I had a really nice sleep" Annika lied, it was the biggest lie she had ever told him. She couldn't sleep properly last night, she had tossed and turned several times but there was nothing as comfortable as Shivaay's chest. He was her personal cushion afterall. 

"Don't lie, I know when you lie" Shivaay inched closer, taking steady steps towards her. Soon, they were standing inside the room, Shivaay had closed the door behind him. "I am sorry, I cheated" Annika did not miss the tone, her eyes stared at him, he looked like he did not have a good sleep last night either. 

"I forgive you" Annika gave him a small smile, maybe she shouldn't have kicked him out, she was just being playful and she did not expect that he would show up so late. This man and his ego.  

"About last night, things were - they were going pretty perfectly but we got interrupted. Next time I will make sure we are completely alone"

━━━━━

Do tell me if you are enjoying this book, would love to know all of your views (:

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro