Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Annika was sure that the person sitting next to her was more beautiful than the view in front of her. With legs dipped inside the soft sand, both Annika and Shivaay sat under the dark sky in complete silence. The silence was comfortable, Shivaay's pinky finger intertwined with her's, a small on both of the faces. It felt like long hours since they sat there, sometimes Annika could steal a glance at him while he grinned at her when she got caught and most of the time, he would stare at her.

If there was anything more Shivaay had wanted at that moment, it would be having her sit between his legs. The platinum ring in his finger drew his attention. A small diamond ring adorning her finger, his gaze shifted from the ring to her serene face, her calm expression made his heart hum in relief.

Sitting down here wasn't either of theirs plan, Annika had persuaded Shivaay to sit down next to her on the sand for some minutes but it had turned into good hours gazing at the blue ocean crash the sea. His finger drew closer to her, caressing her arm with gentle touch, making Annika look up at him.

"Thankyou for making me run away Annika"

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi, it was you, you ran away from your own wedding. Don't give me faltu credits"' Hearing her, Shivaay chuckled. Her annoyed face still looked cute, nothing could bring her charm down. He was so in love with her, that being blinded by her love did not matter to him at all nor was he ever planning on letting her slip through his fingers.

Annika nudged his arm through her elbow, raising her eyebrows at him. He shook his head, giving her one sheepish smile. She rolled her eyes, sometimes it was just difficult to figure out what he was thinking, four months down and still she was not over the fact that they were really getting tied together. It felt surreal.

A man like him, a man like Shivaay was hard to find and lucky, she had Shivaay with her, a perfect man. How could she ever believe that they were getting married, after everything, going through so many phases, Annika smiled thinking about the time he had shown up on her doorsteps in his groom attire, the runaway groom he was.

"So, do you like the ring?" Shivaay questioned and Annika gazed down at her ring finger to find the small diamond ring shining back at her. It was yesterday when they got engaged. With a small nod, she averted her eyes back at Shivaay who was already staring down at her. The wind blew right at his face, his hair dancing up and down in the air. God, he looked so good.

What made him look more sexy was that the collar button and the next two of his shirt were open, giving her a peek of his chest. There were times when they had shared intimate moments and she never got enough of him. She loved this man from the bottom of her heart and she would until her last breath.

Shivaay grabbed her waist with both his hands, with all his strength, he picked her up so that now she was sitting in between his legs. "You could have told me, I would have gotten up and sat"

"Where's the fun in that?" Even though Annika did not turn around to look at him, she was sure that he was smirking at her. She blushed when she felt his arms tightly secured around her waist, it made her yearn for his touch even more. She heard Shivaay sighing and that made Annika turn at him.

"Something wrong?"

"My girlfriend doesn't love me anymore I guess" Annika slapped his arm gently, a fake wince escaping his mouth and she had to roll her eyes at him. He was such a drama queen. Annika tried to untangle herself from his grasp but it was too tight. Shivaay tightened his grip even more and she had to give up trying.

"Let me go'' Annika commanded and he shook his head, his finger moving towards her chin and making her look at him. Annika gazed into his eyes, following down to his lips to find them parted, he was expecting her to kiss him, and Annika knew that much. So she decided to make him a bit suffer, she inched closer to him, nearer to his lips. She teased him by placing a kiss at the corner of his lips, his adam's apple bobbing up and down. Annika at that moment knew that she had complete control over him.

With a smirk on her lips, she dropped a kiss down his bottom lip, closer to his chin. He griped her waist tighter, his eyes were tight shut, he wanted to throw her under him and kiss her senselessly but this was Annika and everything he did with her was gentle. Shivaay treated her like a princess, a right way to treat her. She deserved all the happiness in the world and he could do anything to bring a smile on her face.

Annika rubbed her cheek slowly and sensually against his cheek, Shivaay writhing his neck further, guiding her to continue doing it. With a smile, he placed her lips on his cheek and that was it, Shivaay was long lost in his own world of ecstasy, the power this girl had. He released a small groan when she bit his skin on his neck, nibbling at it for some seconds, her hands carelessly roaming under his shirt. When she became so bold but nothing less he was not complaining.

"So, are you trying to seduce me? Because if you look down, I might already be ha- "

"Stop right there or I am not going to kiss you tonight" Annika exclaimed and Shivaay chuckled, too cute. He caught her cheeks with both his hands, tugging a hair behind her ear and sliding his fingers down her lips, parting them. Annika threw her arms around his shoulder, bringing him closer.

"I love you" Shivaay did not waste a second more before placing his lips onto hers and there she melted, right in his arms. He ran his fingers down her arm, letting her skin burn with the fire he ignited, she moaned, when he slipped his hand into her top, a small tingle escaping her lips as she continued to devour his lips. He made her turn entirely towards her, her legs wrapped around his waist, she was sure she saw stars when he gripped her things tighter and rubbed her hands against her waist.

She was like a drug to his body, he could never get enough of her, with his hands clasped around her head, he held her bottom lip in between his teeth gently and breaking away from her. With heavy breaths, he leaned against her forehead, his fingers still under her top. Annika's own fingers were tangled into his now messy hair. He looked devilishly handsome.

"I love you Annika'' She smiled widely, getting up from his grasp and grabbing his arm and making him get up too. Shivaay was dragged by her towards the sea, she ran after walking some distance, he called her out not to run but she did not listen. He followed her behind with a fast pace but till then,she had stepped inside the water. What was this girl upto?

"What do you think you are doing? Do you want to catch a cold? Have you looked at the weather? It's cold, get out, now"Annika blinked her eyes innocently at him, trying to behave as if she dud not understand what he was talking about. Shivaay glared at her but it was of no use.

"You know what could not make me feel cold? You, with me, in the water" Shivaay couldn't help but smile at her words, she had soaked her pants already and was splashing water everywhere, his eyes followed her mischievous smile which made him want to jump inside and kiss her hard. Annika rolled her eyes when she found him still standing there with a grumpy face, this man and his arrogance.

"You should loosen up a bit" Annika shouted, her hands splashing the water at him. Shivaay groaned when he felt the water droplets trail down from his head to toe. He made no attempt to show any mercy when he stepped inside the water and splashed some good amount of water on her face, soaking her wet, completely. Her clothes now sticking tightly to her body, Shivaay grabbed her wrist, bringing her closer to him. "Two can play this game" Annika shivered under his gaze, the way his words left his mouth, she had wanted to do nothing but drown in the husky voice of his.

Shivaay attached his mouth at her neck, sucking the droplets off and his other hands exploring her body with gentle touches. Annika clutched his shoulders tightly, moaning as his fingers came in contact with her wet body. Shivaay crashed his lips onto hers for one more time and this time, he kissed her with hunger and passion. With fingers laced together, his mind wandered off to the first time he had tasted her, since then, he has been falling for her more and more each passing second.

Annika let his hands wander under her top, not wanting to take them away from her any moment. She gazed at the person she was so in love with and possibly was going to be for the rest of her life. His lips felt hers and gave her a small smile.

"You hear my heartbeat? It will keep racing this way until death do us apart" Annika had kept her hand over his chest, above his heart, where she truly resided and indeed it was beating very loudly. With butterflies exploding in her stomach, her cheeks reddened under his gaze.

"Till death do us apart"

━━━━━━━

This was the final chapter. And oh my god, it has been a journey, when I started it two years, I never expected that I would complete it after so many months of hesitation of whether to continue writing it or not but now, I am done with this book and I can't truly believe it. Thankyou to all the loyal readers who had the patience to stick to this book, it wouldn't have been possible to complete this book without you all. This book is truly my baby and I am going to miss writing it so much.

Thank you. xxx
- Nishtha.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro