Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"No, no, no, god. Eww, why would you make me drink this" Annika pushed him away with her hand and Shivaay rolled his eyes. Seeing her making actions of puking, Shivaay pinched the tip of her nose. Annika refused to drink one more sip from the kada he had prepared for her. 

Shivaay glared at her, she has been sick since yesterday and she was roaming around with no care in the world. And today morning when he came to take her out, she continued to sneeze. Shivaay passed the glass to her again and she shook her head, turning her face away from him. Sahil who had been standing on the door with his crutches, face palmed himself. 

"Annika didi, pe loo na. It is good for your health and Shivaay Bhaiya made it itne pyaar se" Sahil interrupted in between, he felt the need to do so. Shivaay passed him a smile and high fived him. 

Sahil watched Annika's expression change from calm to frustrated in minutes. Shivaay still pushed the glass in front of her face and she kept on dodging it away from her. Groaning, Shivaay kept the glass aside, clutching her both arms and glaring at her. 

"Listen here, if you don't drink it, I am not touching you for the next two weeks. Now, decide" Annika pouted at him in an attempt to melt his heart but seeing his stern look on his face, she sighed. Rolling her eyes, she saw Shivaay take the glass and pass it to her. She scrunched her nose when she started to gulp down the content. After struggling to drink it for the whole two minutes, she kept it aside, giving Shivaay a forced smile. 

Sahil smiled, grabbing his crutches and walking out as his work here was done. Shivaay still couldn't help but glare at her. "So irresponsible. What did I tell you? Not to overwork but no, Meri sunni kaha hai" Annika bit her bottom lip, she was about an inch closer and gave him a cheek kiss when she sneezed. 

"God, it's better if you stay away from me, you might catch a cold because of me" Annika suggested, she did not want to see him sick with her too and on top of everything, when he becomes sick, it is really worse. 

So, she pushed him away. Shivaay frowned, he wasn't going to leave her alone in this state. It did not matter to him if he was about to catch a cold because of her, how was he supposed to leave his girlfriend to deal with this alone. He refused to move, sitting on the bed firmly, close to her. Annika huffed in annoyance, what was this man made up of? Didn't he care for himself? Why was he so selfless but nonetheless, she was head over heels in love with him.  

Annika grabbed her phone off the table, from the corner of her eye she saw Shivaay looking at her and then at her phone curiously. He moved an inch closer to peek into her phone but she switched it off and kept it aside, raising her eyebrows at him. "It was Vikram, he was asking if I was doing fine"

"Why does it matter to him?"

"Because he has been my business partner for a month?" Annika couldn't understand was he jealous or not? Because she could ensure that there was nothing to be jealous about, though seeing him jealous was a sight to see. Annika was weirdly turned on by thinking about what he would do to show that she was his and no, it was not that he was being a dominant one in their relationship, but she certainly loved it when he would claim her. 

It had been exactly two months she confessed her love for him and today, they were to celebrate the day by going out but to Annika's dismay, she fell sick, the worst timing to be precise. What she had not thought of him staying back here to take of her for three hours plus, because he was a busy man, he had duties and responsibilities to fulfil but this man, he was capable of proving her every point wrong. 

Annika blinked her eyes, how did she get so lucky? He was everything to her, not in her wildest dream she thought that I day would come when she would be falling for him. Though there were times when she missed fighting with him, arguing with him and these days, all he did was pamper her, not that she complained. But back in those days, fighting used to be fun. 

Now when she looks at him, she is reminded of what real happiness feels like. There was no doubt of how much deep in love she was with him. She sighed, resting her head against the wall. Shivaay came closer, he had known she was deep in her thoughts, not bothering to bring her back to reality. "So, mom talked to pandit ji yesterday, he says that the perfect day to get married is after six months or it is after an year"

Annika pondered over his words, six months or next year. She was in a dilemma, she wanted to get married to him but did she want to know him more before getting hitched? Annika scratched the back of her head. No, she was pretty sure that she was going to get tied to him soon so why delay it? She knew him in and out, he had opened his heart and kept it in front of her, what more did she want? He gave her all the love, made her laugh, made her heart flutter and comforted her, what was there she was expecting more from him? None, absolutely nothing. 

With a smile on her face, she said "You tell me, when do you wanna get married?" Shivaay heard her, he thought for some seconds, he was comfortable with any date, he had nothing to rush about, all that mattered was; if Annika wanted to marry next year, he would go along with it and if she wanted to marry after six months, he was with her. And if she was happy, he was too. 

"You tell me, do you wanna get married in six months or after a year? I am ready to get married to you tomorrow if you say, I don't give a damn about what Pandit ji has to say" Annika chuckled at his words, he was way too cute. Shivaay grinned, finding her laughing, his number one priority was to make her keep smiling. 

"I wanna get married to you after six months," Annika said slowly, her eyes staring down at his face, he looked calm and composed. The serene smile on his face sent her heart fluttering, he looked happy, he always did when he was around her. Shivaay grabbed her leg gently, bringing her closer to him. "Don't kiss me now, I really have a bad cold" Annika had looked at the waves of lust in his eyes, she had wanted to kiss him too but this was certainly not the right time. 

Annika clutched his collar with one hand while the other hand caressed his cheek, the stubble on his face teasing her fingers. Shivaay breathed out, her tip of nose was red, her hair was messy, she was wearing a loose T-shirt and he swore he could see what she was wearing underneath, tempting him to wiggle her out of her clothes. 

"I wanna kiss you Annika" Shivaay pouted, he certainly did not care if she had a cold, all that mattered was her lips attached to his but he let it slip, if she was insisting, he wouldn't repeat his words. Annika watched him give her a small smile before picking her up in his arms in bridal style and walking out of the room. 

He settled her down on the couch gently, hanging her the box full of tissue. "Now, wait for me here, I will bring you a bowl of soup" Annika smiled, watching him walk into the kitchen, he was such a charmer. 

"Looks like Billi and Billu ki story is completed" Annika heard Sahil say those words and she had to chuckle at that. 

━━━━━

Second last chapter, I don't know what to say :'(
Hope you all liked this chapter.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro