23) elites attack

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren".

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), -weapons speech-, [other various speech], bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS

Kanda: how come the villains are going to attack before we can fully teach the young how to use the full extent of their powers and their weapons?

scrlet: its because it was easier to have them discover the hard way how to use their power.

Lavi: things are definitely heating up with this battle. Are we even going to survive this war?

scrlet (scratching chin): that is an interesting question Lavi. I know that I can't kill off my main heroes but it doesn't mean that somebody won't die.

Allen: we all ready know that it will be the villains but who are you planing to kill off?

scrlet (grins): I will leave that to your imagination.

Lavi (sweat drops): hopefully I am not one of them. scrletfyre claim no rights or doesn't claim own any thing from this series such as it characters and other things...

23) elites attack

Tyki had witnessed everything from where he was hiding within the shadows as he let out a snarled curse. His master Reign was not going to like this. Tyki used his new found powers to reach out towards his master.

*Master Reign... I bring bad news. All of the sirens have mated.* Tyki told him mentally. Tyki could hear Reign snarl sharply not liking this news.

*Tyki remain where you are and continue to observe them. I must alert Lord Raviel about this situation. So don't do anything until I tell you other wise.* commanded Reign.

*As you command Master Reign.* replied Tyki. Reign cut his mental link with Tyki before he went to find Raviel.

Reign approached Raviel kneeling quickly.

"My lord... my servant had contacted me as he brings bad news. Tyki tells me that all of the sirens have fully mated awakening their weapons." stated Reign. This caused Raviel to looked pissed off as his powers shook the entire compound. A snarled curse escape from his lips.

"Damn the gods. They must have found a way to help the sirens. We will strike now before they fully learn how to control their full powers." snarled Raviel. Both Nekros and Gaia entered the chamber as they knelt down before Raviel. "I am leaving it to you three. Do what you must to put a dent in the sirens. My full powers haven't been fully restored yet." stated Raviel. All three demons bowed their heads accepting Raviel's order. Reign reached out to Tyki giving him the go ahead to attack the sirens. This caused Tyki to smirk wickedly as he knew that now he would get the chance to repay both Allen and Kanda for what they have done to him. Especially Kanda whom was responsible for killing him.

When Ryou, Izark, and Hayate all regained consciousness, they could instantly feel the difference within themselves. The three had also noticed that their mates had a slight bulge in their stomachs.

*How are you feeling?* asked their weapons.

*Terrible. Was it truly necessary to awaken in such a manner?* they asked.

*In order to release our true weapon forms and to unseal all of our power... yes.* they replied. Cloud, Miranda, and Sakura all began to slowly wake up as their faces turned a bright shade of red when they realized what they had done.

All of the sirens along with their mates all gathered together in the training court yard along with Lavi Bookman, Cross Marian, Dasiya Berry, Froi Tiedoll, and Suman Dark. Both Allen and Kanda explained what had happened understanding that their weapons awakening in such a manner is a shock to them. Kanda could understand his sons feelings as he reacted the same way when Mugen awakened in the same manner. Unfortunately the sirens couldn't fully control their other halves as the weapons had a consciousness all of their own. Their weapons were a separate part of them but at the same time a part of them. Now with all of the mates expecting the new sirens and their weapons fully awakened, things were becoming much rougher as those whom want them dead will come after them.

"We will not have a lot of time to train you as no doubt our enemies are all ready on the move." stated Kanda.

"Yuu is right. We will all help you train. Even with our abilities we won't be able to help much like last time. But you should know that we will always have your backs." stated Lavi. The younger sirens all nodded their heads as their fathers showed them one more time how to release their full weapon forms. Since Ryou, Hayatem and Izark hadn't awakened their weapons before, they watched their fathers and brothers whom had awakened their weapons how to release the full form of their weapons. Ryou's weapon was a scythe as an elemental much like Allen's made only out of wind surrounded his body, Hayate's weapon was a glaive as the blade part was made out of water, and Izark's weapon was a great ax made entirely of the earth. Each son worked with either their fathers and/or one of the guardians on perfecting their techniques.

Tyki found all of the sirens and their mates easily as he could sense his master Reign close by along with the other two elites that followed Raviel. Tyki took out his weapon as he grinned wickedly before he lept into action summoning up a magical blast of energy throwing it at the sirens.

"Did you miss me Kanda. You and the Moonlight Siren will pay for what you have done to me. I will destroy you and your children!" stated Tyki. Allen visibly winched when he saw Tyki as old memories came back to haunt him.

"Tyki Mikk. I don't know how you came back or even why. But I won't allow you to do whatever you have planned." snarled Kanda as he gripped Mugen hard in his one hand as Mugen was pulsing mating his mood.

"Oh... its not his plan alone. Our lord and master wants you all dead. We don't dare question his orders. Lord Raviel will see the sirens dead as he will control this world." stated Nekros.

*We can't let them do that. No matter what we must stop them!* replied Noah. The sirens moved attacking the elites while the elites attacked the sirens.

NEXT CHAPTER...battle against the elites

Kanda: good I get to kill Tyki again.

Allen: hopefully this time I get to help.

scrlet: hopefully I have six more chapters left in me to complete before I am totally done with this story.

Lavi: god only knows who will die in the battle to come.

scrlet: don't forget me... but I will get the next chapter up as soon as possible.

Kanda, Allen & Lavi (in unison): so please leave us your comments and reviews telling us what you think!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro