22) awakening

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren".

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), -weapons speech-, [other various speech], bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS

Kanda: hey where is Tyki when all of this is going down?

scrlet: to answer your question, he is hiding in the castle observing as he has been commanded to do by Reign. But after this chapter he won't stay that way for long.

Allen: because of what is about to happen to everyone else, the major lemon scene that everyone seemed to know was coming!

scrlet: that is right Allen.

Lavi: well we don't want to keep your fans waiting scrlet! scrletfyre claim no rights or doesn't claim own any thing from this series such as it characters and other things...

22) awakening

After Tincanpy had casted the spell, the three siren weapons could already sense the human female pharamones spike. Kaze, Tsuchi, and Mizu knew that this was perhaps the only time that they could truly have their other halves mate in order to awaken their full power.

-Perhaps both Lord Poseidon and Lord Neptune took some steps to make sure that we are awakened before this evil force strikes again.- stated Mizu.

-You maybe right about this. We may never have another chance like this again. The others had awakened but even their power wasn't enough alone to stop the threat that is after us.- stated Kaze.

-It will take all of us to pull this off and our full powers unleashed. I say that we take this opportunity and do what needs to be done.- stated Tsuchi. All three weapons agreed and put their plan into action.

Meanwhile both Ryou and Cloud were still in the library when Cloud began to feel very warm as a strange heat began to build up in her stomach and in her vaginal area. Cloud began to slowly peel off her layers of clothes. Ryou had caught sight of this out of the corner of his eye as he could feel his dick harden into an erection. Ryou swallowed harshly as he walked up to Cloud. Lust clouded his eyes as he licked his lips. He could smell his mates arousal as Kaze began to lightly pulse on his arm. Ryou grabbed Cloud's arm wiping her around quickly as he leaned in kissing her passionately. Ryou began to fondle Cloud's full breasts earning a deep moan and a shutter in pleasure from Cloud. Ryou took the incentive as he deepened the kiss. Cloud matched his kiss as their tongues danced in each others mouths. Cloud began to frantically strip off Ryou's shirt rubbing her hands across Ryou's muscles. The two separated for a second panting. They both began working feverishly to strip each other naked.

"Ryou ... please ... ah!" moaned out Cloud as Ryou placed two of his fingers into Cloud's silky wet core.

"Cloud... I want to devour every inch of you." he whispered huskily. Cloud laid down onto the library floor as she felt that if she continued to stand, her body would give out. Ryou gently plunged his webbed fingers deep into her body while he suckled on her breasts. Cloud moaned out loud as her hips began to thrust wildly as she rode Ryou's fingers hard.

"Ryou ... ~ngh! ... please ... hurry! I want ... you in me! Ah ... ~ngh!" panted Cloud.

... Cloud ... moaned Ryou in his true voice as he moved his webbed fingers from out of her wet core as he placed his throbbing erection in between her legs. With one quick thrust he burried his erection deep into Cloud's wet sheath. Cloud moaned out loud as she arched her back pushing Ryou even deeper into her body. The thrusted together slowly at first before their pace quickened. Which each thrust, Ryou could feel Kaze pulsing in time as his thrust became faster. Cloud matched each thrust as power began to flow through out both Cloud's and Ryou's body.

"Ryou ... ah ... I'm coming ... ~ngh!" moaned out Cloud as her muscles clamped down hard on Ryou's erection. Ryou thrusted hard into Cloud as he came hard within Cloud as his seed poured into his female mate. After a couple of minutes both passed out in exhaustion side by side naked in the library.

Elsewhere Sakura took Hayate back to his room. Sakura was a bit concerned as she has never seen Hayate this weak before.

"Sakura there is a water pool nearby. Please take me there." stated Hayate softly.
"No problem Hayate. How are you feeling?" asked Sakura.

"I will be fine once I get to water." replied Hayate as he could smell the spike in Sakura's hormones as she was clearly in heat. Hayate couldn't help the way his body was feeling towards Sakura but with how weak he was, he barely had the strength left to take her. They both entered the pool room as Sakura turned around allowing Hayate to slip out of his human clothing and into his mer form. "Sakura its all right." stated Hayate as Sakura turned towards the blue merman. Sakura blushed a bright shade of red as she had forgotten how handsome he looked in his mer form. "Come and join me my mate." Hayate stated softly. Sakura nodded her head as she went to change into a bikini swimsuit. Hayate's face turned beat red when he saw her body was very lean and a little bit muscular. A large jagged scar traced its way from Sakura's left butt cheek up to her left breast. Hayate could clearly remember how Sakura first got the wound. Sakura slipped her body into the water as she felt so incredibly warm even in the cool water. Hayate swam up close to his mate placing his webbed hand around her waist. Sakura could feel her whole entire body shake from Hayate's light touch. Hayate pulled Sakura close to his body as he kissed her passionately. Sakura melted into Hayate's kiss as the blue merman began to fondle her luscious breasts. Sakura moaned deepening the kiss as she could feel the water brush over every intimate part of her body. Sakura couldn't help how her body was reacting as she wanted more. Sakura moved her arms slipping out of the bathing suit allowing Hayate to provocatively eye her nude body. ... Sakura ... Hayate moaned in his true voice as his lower mer half suddenly transformed back into a human. Hayate began to fondle Sakura taking his time to devour her. His webbed fingers found her silky wet vaginal area as he plunged two of his fingers into her wet core. Sakura let out a loud moan of pleasure as her body shaked.

"Hayate ... ah ... please ..." Sakura moaned out as she felt like she was ready to come on Hayate's fingers alone. "Hayate ... ~ngh!... more ..." moaned out Sakura. Hayate swam with Sakura in his arms bringing her to the steps of the pool before he slipped his fingers out of her placing his hardened erection deep into Sakura. Hayate could feel Mizu pulsing with power as he began to thrust hard and deep into Sakura's body. Sakura wrapped both her arms and legs around Hayate. Hayate could feel power flowing from both his and Sakura's body.

Sakura ... ah ... Sakura ... moaned out Hayate in his true voice as his thrusts came faster and harder. Sakura held tightly onto Hayate as she felt an orgasm rock her body as she came against Hayate. Hayate thrust hard into Sakura as he felt power his his body hard forcing him to come within Sakura's body injecting his seed into her. It was a while before his body moved transforming back into his mer form. His body floated down to the bottom of the pool as both he and while Sakura pulled herself out of the pool laying passed out in exhaustion besides the pool.

Meanwhile in the garden Izark and Miranda worked as Izark could smell Miranda's heightened arousal clearly as he could tell that she was in heat. Izark could feel Tsuchi pulsing hard against his arm. Miranda could sense that something was wrong with Izark when he grabbed his arm. The earth shook lightly because of Izark's power.

"Izark... are you all right? Is my powers affecting yours?" asked Miranda in concern. Izark gently shook his head no.

"Its not your powers Miranda, its your scent. Whenever beings go into heat they produce a certain scent that alerts their mates that they are ready to conceive young." replied Izark. This caused Miranda's face to turn beat red when Izark told her about this fact. Miranda could feel that Izark was trying to restrain himself from taking Miranda forcefully. Miranda got up from where she was walking over towards Izark taking both of his hands into hers.

"Izark it is all right. I don't know why but, I feel that I should do this." stated Miranda. Izark knew that Miranda's powers were directly linked to fate and luck. So in some way and form she seemed to know was was happening as she knew that fully mating with Izark had another purpose to it.

...Miranda... are you certain?  asked Izark in his true voice. Miranda leaned in close planting a rather aggressive kiss onto Izark's lips. Izark melted into the kiss before he took control over the kiss as his hands freed themselves allowing Izark to fondle Miranda's body. Miranda moaned in the deep kiss as Izark's tongue danced with hers as they both worked to undress the other. They broke apart briefly as Miranda felt a bit embarrassed to be having sex in the garden. Sensing her embellishment, Izark allowed the earth to move forming a place where Miranda could feel at ease. Izark's fingers slipped into Miranda's wet vaginal core as she threw her head back letting Izark please her.

"God ... Izark ... ~ngh ... ah!" moaned out Miranda as she rode Izark's fingers greedily.

Miranda... Izark stated in his true voice before he bent his head to suck on Miranda's full and hard luscious breasts. Izark could feel Tsuchi pulsing even harder on his arm as he felt ready to bury himself deep into Miranda's silky sheath.

"~ngh ... Izark ... more ... please ... I want you ... ah!" moaned out Miranda. Izark could sense and feel that Miranda was close to coming. He removed his fingers thrusting his rock hard erection deep into Miranda causing her to scream out in a mix of pleasure and pain. With each thrust of his body, Izark could feel Tsuchi pulsing in time as power slammed his body. This forced Miranda to hold onto the only life line she had which was Izark. "Izark ... harder ... I'm gonna ... ah!" cried out Miranda as she was so close to an orgasm. Izark pounded into her harder as the earth shook with each thrust.

Miranda ... ~ngh! ... uh!  Izark moaned out in his true voice. His thrusts were hard and fast as Miranda's body felt like it was on fire.

"There ... ah ... Izark ... I'm ... ~ngh! ... yes!" cried out Miranda as her orgasm hit her hard. Izark forced himself deep into her tightened muscles as he could feel his seed spilling into Miranda as he cried out her name in his true voice as he came. After a couple of minutes, Izark found the strength to move out of Miranda as the two slowly fell asleep in each others arms passed out from exhaustion.

NEXT CHAPTER...elites attack

Allen, Kanda, & Lavi (witnessing what happened all end up with nose bleeds): ...

scrlet (throws them a box of tissues): sorry guys. You don't want to know how hard this was for me to write. It took me a whole three days to write each scene.

Kanda (shocked): god damn girl! Are you trying to kill us?

scrlet: oh... this is about the next chapter ain't it? And here I thought you were talking about the major lemon that I just wrote.

Lavi: Kanda is right scrlet. Aren't you moving a little fast on this one?

Allen: I don't think so. It makes perfect sense for them to attack knowing that all of the weapons have been awakened but none of the other sirens know how to fully control them yet.

scrlet (hugs Allen): well at least someone gets it!

Kanda (pouts): I still don't like it. But I guess that I am out ruled here as it is your story.

scrlet (grabs Kanda & hugs him): I knew you would eventually catch on!

Lavi: what about me? Oh well... please leave us your comments and reviews telling us what you think!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro