25) Raviel

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren".

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), -weapons speech-, [other various speech], bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS

Kanda: so we are coming close to an end aren't we scrlet?

scrlet: yes we are Kanda even despite the numerous times that you tried to kill me for things that I did.

Allen: well despite all of that I will frankly be grateful when this story finally ends.

Lavi: but I still can't help but to feel that you have more planned for us in future stories.

scrlet: I suppose that I do Lavi... but first I want to finish some of the current stories that I am working on before I tackle any new projects.

Allen: well that is good to hear as I would hate for you to put us in another story right after this one. I need a break.

Kanda: you and me both Moyashi. Scrletfyre claims no rights or anything associated with this series as this story is a sequel to another story that she wrote.

Lavi: please don't forget to leave us your comments and reviews telling us what you think!

25) Raviel

All of the sirens collapsed in exhaustion as their weapons reverted back to normal. Tears were in their eyes over the loss of Suman. But they knew that the battle wasn't over yet as they still had to fight against Raviel. Everyone gathered together to mourn the loss of their friend and ally. But they knew that the final war had only just begun. Both Kanda and Allen knew that they had to work fast to teach their sons how to fully control their elemental powers and how to use their weapons.

Meanwhile.... Raviel could feel all of his powers come slamming into him all at once as he could sense that his elites had been killed along with Tyki Mikk.

"Oh well..... they have out lived their usefulness. Now that I have regained my full powers, I can go and finally destroy all of the sirens. Soon very soon this realm shall be mine!" Raviel stated out loud as the earth quaked with his power.

Elsewhere.... a funeral was held in Suman's honor as he had sacrificed himself to protect the sirens. Right after the funeral the remaining guardians and the elder two sirens took the young and began training. Since because of the recent battle that the younger sirens had just been through, they seemed to have some understanding of what they were capable of as they worked to perfect their skills. The sirens even worked with their female mates to get a better understanding of their powers and what they were capable of. They all knew that the final battle against Raviel will push them all to their limits as they knew that no matter what, they couldn't allow Raviel to win. The fate of the entire world was resting on their shoulders.

NEXT CHAPTER.....the final battle

Allen: wow..... that was an incredibly short chapter.

scrlet: sorry but I wanted to brake things up as I didn't want the battle to happen right away.

Kanda: but it still feels like you kind of rushed things a bit.

Lavi (shouts): hey give her a break guys. Its not like you two could do any better!

Allen & Kanda: you do have a point there.

scrlet: anyway... I will have the next chapter up quickly so stay tuned. And don't forget to leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro