26) the final battle

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren".

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), -weapons speech-, [other various speech], bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS

Allen: wow... you weren't kidding when you said that you will have another chapter up soon.

scrlet: I try as I had written this one almost as quickly as the other one.

Kanda: hopefully things run a bit smoother than your other chapters.

Lavi: only three chapters remain isn't that right scrlet?

scrlet: I am hoping that I can get the last three chapters up as I am trying to end this since I can't seem to write any I will try to finish this story up to the best of my ability.

Allen: scrletfyre claims no rights to this series or anything connected to this series as this story is a sequel to another story written by her.

Kanda: although the idea is completely her own.

Lavi: so please leave us your comments and reviews telling us what you think!

26) the final battle

Raviel had finally made it to the Greffon Providence as he made his way towards the castle were all of the sirens and their mates were gathered. Nothing would stop him from his evil ambitions. Raviel gathered up his dark power blasting a rather large whole in the castle as he entered near the training grounds. He found all of the sirens and their respectable mates within the courtyard along with four humans with magically altered weapons. The sirens all held their weapon halves in their one free hand as four of them stood in front of their female mates. Raviel laughed sending cold chills down their spines.

"So at long last we finally meet. Once you are all out of my way, this world will finally belong to me." stated Raviel.

"Many before you have tried and they have failed. We will not allow you to take over and destroy this world and these humans." snarled Kanda as he gripped Mugen so hard that his knuckles were turning white. Raviel threw his head back laughing at Kanda.

"Like you can stop me. The ones that you have fought before are nothing compared to me!" replies Raviel as he gathered his energy together as he released a blast at the sirens. Both Allen and Shinji moved as their cloaks weaved to protect everyone from the blast. The blast hit them both hard throwing them back into the castle.

"You bastard... you will pay for that! TOTAL PITCH DARKNESS!" snarled Kenji as he unleashed a blast from Sumizome. The blast hit Raviel but it seemed as if the creature had just absorbed Kenji's attack.

"Was that supposed to hurt me? If it was it was such a feeble attempt." replied Raviel as he unleashed another attack at Kenji. Ryou called upon the winds to protect his brother from harm. "You will not stop me from killing you all!" snapped Raviel. Both Izark and Ashitaka circled Raviel unleashing their combined power.

"VOLCANO ERRUPTION!" they snapped in unison. Even their father joined them as he unleashed his own attack into the mix.

"FIRE EARTH CHAOS EXPLOSION!" Both attacks hit Raviel hard and at full force. Raviel simply laughed as he turned the attack back at Izark, Ashitaka, and Kanda.

"FLASH WHITE SHOCK!" called out Tiedoll as he used his altered weapon to create a light wall protecting the sirens. Seeing the humans helping the sirens pissed Raviel off.

"Don't get in my way!" he snarled as he blasted Tiedoll killing him instantly.

"Tiedoll!" called out Cross as he watched Sakura use her powers to have the plant roots bind Raviel. "ELECTRICAL STORM!" he snapped using his altered staff scythe to attack Raviel. Allen and Shinji had rejoined the group as they knew that they had to do something to stop Raviel. But even with their powers, they weren't able to even hurt Raviel. All of the sirens could feel their weapons pulsing hard as their elemental powers surged wildly.

*We are harnessing the power of the natural elements along with our own power.* stated Noah,

*We may only get one shot at this. Combine all of our powers in one large attack.* added Mugen. Raviel broke free from Cross's and Sakura's attack as he moved to attack. Both Miranda and Yuki combined their powers together as Lavi used his enchanted war hammer.

"BLAZING FIRE!" he snapped as fire erupted all around Raviel. "You guys better hurry. I don't think that we can keep him at bay for long!" yelled out Lavi. Cloud added her power into the mix in order to buy the sirens as much time as they needed. The weapons returned back to their previous forms connecting back to the sirens. Each one of them gathered every bit of elemental power and their own power that they could muster. Raviel broke free of his hold as he realized what the sirens were up too.

"Do you honestly think that will be enough to stop me?" Raviel asked.

"We honestly don't know but we will try!" replied Kanda.

*Now..... all together. This is all or nothing!* stated all of the weapons in unison.

"SIX ELEMENTAL BLASTS!" they all shouted in unison as they released all the energy and power in one large powerful attack. The attack hit Raviel rather hard and at full force. The attack was far stronger than before as Raviel screamed in pain.

"No..... not when I was so close!" he screamed as the blast destroyed his body.

Finally it was all over!

NEXT CHAPTER....rebuilding

Kanda: its about damn time. Hopefully there is no coming back since we completely vaporized his body.

Allen: now we can focus on other pressing issues..... like rebuilding.

Lavi:but rebuilding what?

scrlet: oh relations with the humans, the castle that was destroyed, the mer race, the list goes on if you catch my drift.

Allen (moans): oh... I see.

Kanda: thankfully only several more chapters remain. I can hardly wait to see how you plan to end this story scrlet.

scrlet: hey I don't even know how the ending will turn out as I have a few vague ideas in mind.

Lavi: well another chapter has come and gone. If you don't all ready know the routine by now... leave us your comments and reviews telling us what you think

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro