13: Kurosaki

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kurosaki's POV:
I was leaning on my sword. "Ta-Da!" I said. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!" Ayane yelled. "Training." I said. "I DID IT! WOOOOH!!!" Keith raised his fist in the air. "Keith, honestly..." Estelle said as she started to heal Keith. "I told you so!", "What do you mean?", "I DO HAVE MAGIC!" He shouted as he was healing. "What did you do?" Ayane asked as I fell backwards, And laid on the ground. "I got him pissed off." I said laughing. "Who is Keith... Anyways? His name sounds a little familiar." Ayane asked. "Mako's Son." I said. "W-what?!" She replied.
Flashback~
7 years ago...
"WHAT?!?!" I said in surprise. "Yeah... I know... In a few months I'll have a kid." Mako replied looking pretty chill about this whole thing. "U-uh congratulations! Hehe!" I said scratching the back of my head. "Hey Kurosaki, you ever think about having kids of your own?" He asked me. "Hm... Good question. I probably won't." I said lighting a cigarette. "Kurosaki, honestly... You're the lone wolf of heather village, aren't you?" He said. "In a way..." I replied. "What are you naming the kid?" I asked. "If it's a boy, his name will be Keith. If it's a girl, her name will be Estelle." He said. "Nice choice of names." I said. "What happened to your last girlfriend?" He asked. "..." I was silent. "Uh... S-sor-", "She died." I said. "Okay. Sorry for bringing that up...
End of Flashback~
"Honestly..." She said. "..." I stayed silent and raised my hand up to the sky. "He was a good man." I said. "Yeah... He was." Ayane said. "Interesting... And smart took mean." I continued. "Very VERY smart, and strong." She said. "I feel like I'm supposed to watch over them." I said. "You should." Ayane said. I looked at her. "I mean... Mako was your best friend." She said.
Flashback~ (again...)
"Dad, who's that?" A little blonde haired boy pointed at me. "He is a good friend of mine." Mako said. "Hey." I said with a wave. "Where's the other one?" I asked. "With her mother." He replied. "Ah... Ok." I said. I patted the kids head. "You're tiny." I said laughing.
End of Flashback~
"He's grown a lot." I said closing my eyes and smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey hi! I love kuro! I wanna give him a hug. Question time!:
What's your favorite anime?
FAIRY TAIL FTW! XD
BYE!!! :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro