16: Memories (2)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~Flashback~
12yr old Haruka's POV:
"Wanna race?" Dante(He's 13) asked. "To where?" I replied. "To our favorite spot, of course!" He said. "Last one there is a loser!" He continued. "Ok, GO!" I shouted. "KYA!!!" *thud* "hm?" He turned around to see me, on the ground, thanks to the root of a tree. "Haruka! Are you ok?" He ran over and helped me up. "Yeah! I'm fine!" I said, running ahead. "Cheater!" He ran after me, and it ended up being a tie. "Well, we both won I guess! Oh yeah! Haruka look!" He pointed to the night sky. It was beautiful... The stars sparkled with life, and were like little lights in the sky, There weren't any clouds at all, which was perfect! I sat down next to Dante and gazed at the stars. The sky was like a watercolor painting... A mix of Navy blue, purple, lavender, black, and gray. "Cool, huh?" Dante said. I hadn't heard him, because I was focused on the sky. "Uh, hello?" Dante waved a hand in front of my face. "Ah! What did you say? I wasn't listening." I said, laying down. "I said Its cool right?" He said. "Yeah..." I said. "Oh! Something zipped across the sky! I said pointing. "That's a shooting star!! Make a wish!" He said with excitement. "Do I say what I wished for? Or do I keep it to myself?" I asked. "You're supposed to keep your wish a secret, because if you tell others... Then your wish won't come true!", "Okay!" I said. I wish... That we can be accepted for who we are... and to travel all around Azarya... Like, an adventure. "Oh look! Another one! And another, and another!" Dante said. "Whoa..." I said. Tons of stars appeared, zipping across the sky. "Y'know... That when you look at the sky, you're actually looking at the past?" Dante said. "Wha...? How?" I asked. "I dunno, I heard one of the townsfolk talking about it. It's probably just a rumor...
~End of Flashback~
Ever since then... I've loved the sky... It filled me with hope, courage, and Determination, almost as if saying 'Never give up, no matter what! You can do this!'. And from then on, I realized that sometimes, things that may seem unimportant, can be the most important thing in the world to others. I've never stopped looking up. Because I knew, that the sky would always be up there. Watching over me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy crap! This was such a touching chapter! X3! Can you guys guess why the sky is important? Question time:
What's the most important to you? What would you not be able to live without?

My answer: My imagination, and my family, especially my dad!

Farewell fellow adventurers, till we meet again in the next chapter!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro