15: Memories (1)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dante's POV:

Its been a day since our team was completed. And, things have been great. Kurosaki and Ayane were great additions to our team. Keith, and Estelle loved the new members.
~Two days ago~
"Alright! Let's get the adventure started!" I said. "3...2...1... LETS GO!" We all said, raising our fists in the air. "So... Where are we going to now?" Haruka said. "Uh..." I said. "We don't exactly... Know..." We all said again.
~Present time~
"Wait, Wait, Wait... I think I got it!" Keith said. "Hm... Your battle stance needs... Improvement." Ayane said. "Uh... Should we set up camp here?" Estelle asked. "Hm..." I said. I looked at the sun. From here, it looked like it had almost set all the way. "Yeah... It'll be dark in a few hours." I said. "Alright, we need some dead wood." I said. "I already got some!" Kurosaki said. He placed dead wood and sticks in to a pile. I then proceeded to light them on fire. "BURN BABY BURN!!!" Kurosaki said. "You can be really disappointing sometimes, like someone I know..." Estelle said looking towards Keith. "Hehe!" She laughed an evil laugh. "WE ARE NOT DISAPPOINTING!" They both said. "Heh... I like this kid." Ayane said, patting Estelle's head. "So who's sleeping where?" I said carrying three of the six sleeping bags, while Haruka had the other three. "I don't really care." Ayane said. Estelle and Kurosaki nodding in agreement. "Alright. Don't place them too close to the fire. Unless, you want to sleep in a ball of fire." I said. "Ow..." Haruka said. "What?", "My horn hurts!" She said pointing to her broken demon horn. "You took a blow from the reapers we fought a week ago, didn't you?" I asked. "Mmhm." She replied. "I can close the wound by burning it shut! If you want." I said. "Eek! NOPE NOPE NOPE!" Haruka shouted, with her hands around her injury. "I'm kidding, relax." I said laughing. "How about... Nah..." Keith said. "I'll teach you a proper stance tomorrow, Ok?" Ayane said. "Ok." He said.
~3 hours later~
Haruka's POV:

"Yaaaawwnn..." I yawned as I turned to face the sky. I love it when the sky was clear at night, because I love stars. Maybe I love them because when we were around 13, Dante and I would occasionally stargaze. I remember one of those moments like it was yesterday...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey all you adventurers! I'm just gonna say... Next chapter will be chock full of happy and sad memories of Dante and Haruka after they fled the village. It's gonna be awesome! I thought of adding a stargazing scene because, I absolutely adore space!I wish every night was clear, So I could stargaze every night! Shout out to MCfangirlforlife because she has been a HUUGE! Supporter of the series! So thanks friend! ;) Question time!:
Whats your favorite constellation? What about planet? Or even your horoscope?
My answers:
-I love all of them, although I've never seen the zodiac ones... :(
-Venus/Saturn
-LEO! RAWR! XD

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro