Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Good morning everyone," Aquarius greeted everyone as he stepped into the room with a clipboard. The Sun was sitting in one of the chairs the hospital room provided while Earth was up on the bed. Both said hello to the zodiac cat before the Sun asked the big question, "Is Earth gonna be okay?"

"Shockingly, yes. With the amount of times you or one of your other kids bring her in, I'd think that she would be needing a wheelchair. But thankfully she is very resilient," Aquarius explained. Flipping the page on his clipboard, the doctor added, "Good news, she didn't get a concussion this time either."

"But why do I feel so sick?" Earth asked, coughing at the end of her question. Adjusting the reading glasses on his nose, Aquarius answered, "That's because you took an asteroid ball to the head." Setting aside his clipboard, the zodiac cat explained, "Earth, planet cats tend to get serious injuries or illnesses more frequently than star cats or constellation cats, these usually happen due to incidents like getting hit by an asteroid or comet ball."

"She'll get better though, right?" the Sun chimed in worriedly. Nodding his head, Aquarius answered confidently, "Yes, she'll be okay. All she needs is rest, plenty of it. Her fur will change back to her regular colors. That bald spot will be there for a few weeks until the fur goes back." Sighing with relief, the Sun purred, "Thank Celestial."

"Any other questions?" Aquarius proposed, his gaze flickering back and forth between the individuals. The Sun didn't have any, shaking his head. Earth, however, did as she raised her paw in the air. The zodiac cat motioned for her to speak as he murmured, "Yes Earth?"

"I... I don't have a question but rather... an inquiry," Earth stated quietly with a cough. Biting her lip, she added, "I can't feel any of my fleas crawling around." There was an eerie silence in the room as all eyes turned to the doctor. Unwilling to meet anyone's gaze, Aquarius mumbled, "Yeah, that's the other thing. Earth, I know you're attached to those fleas so I know you're not gonna like what you're about to hear." Taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly, he announced, "The fleas didn't make it."

"They're..." Earth stuttered, "They're gone?!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro