27 - What an Omega Needs {m}*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The dinner with Lee was lovely and uneventful, Gideon was quiet for most of it as the two Alphas talked and reconnected, Sanada would occasionally link her to see how she was doing. It was going on 8pm and she needed to get back to the hotel. The pain she had been experiencing during dinner was getting too hard to hide.

They said their goodbyes and promised to visit him before they left Korea. The ride to the hotel was quiet with the two stealing loving glances at each other. Walking into the lobby, Gideon's heat had subsided, allowing her to relax a little. She knew if she continued to suppress it, it would start to sicken her. Thinking through everything the Elder had taught her, she had to put some of it into practice. After getting to the room, Sanada needed to fax something so he went to the business center by the lobby.

Gideon undressed and crawled into bed, shutting the door behind her, she waited for her Alpha to return. Naked, she laid under the sheets with them covering her lower half. As hard as she had tried, Gideon could no longer hold back from the pain her heat was causing.

She needed to mate.

As her scent expanded away from her, she went back to her deep breathing. Gideon knew what Sanada was capable of during mating. She would have to keep control of the situation by using her scent and what the Elder had taught her. Gideon would in a sense, incapacitate her Alpha's wolf. She would do it just enough so that she could claim him first, that way he would be weakened and not able to achieve a full rut. Once his wolf was weakened, she would again use her scent to excite him enough for mating. Being in a hotel and with Sanada being a True Alpha, Gideon could not afford for him to go into a full on rut. It was too dangerous for her to allow that. At least this way, her body's need to mate would be satisfied and the pain from her heat would end. Mating in a hotel was not what she wanted but she no longer had a choice. As she laid there in a fetal position, she adjusted her scent again so it lightly filled the room. She unintentionally dozed off during a lull in the cramps.

Sanada returned to the room and noticed how quiet it was. Seeing the bedroom door closed, caused a bit of worry for the Alpha. As he approached the door, he picked up the wonderful scent of his Omega. It was different from before, this time it had an alluring sweetness to it that he found irresistible and stimulating. He quietly opened the door to find his beautiful Mate laying in bed. She appeared naked, her bare back facing him, he could now see the full scale of her large tattoo. It covered her entire back. The seductive curve of her hips were prominent as she laid on her side.

"Shut the door, Toru..." Gideon spoke to him without turning around, there was a slight tremble in her voice.

He shut it and returned to stare at the tattoo on her back. Her scent was getting to him even more now that the door was closed as Sanada removed his clothing except for his boxers. Gideon still remained motionless as the Alpha moved towards her on the bed. He leaned down and gently kissed her shoulder, inhaling more of her wonderfully delicious scent. The moment his lips touched her flesh, he could feel the burning heat. She turned and looked at him, her eyes had changed into two intense pools of electric blue. Small beads of sweat covered her forehead.

"Gideon?"

"Hey..." Her voice was raspy and low. As she turned, an intense wave of her scent hit him.

"God you smell wonderful. What's going on with you baby?" Sanada could feel the blood rushing to his groin as his excitement began to grow. He was too affected by her scent to be worried.

"I - I'm in heat Toru..." Gideon's voice was shaky as her desire for her Alpha was reaching its peak.

"In heat?!" Sanada was shocked to say the least.

Gideon moved to sit up, her arm shielding her breast, a weak smile on her face. As they faced each other, he leaned over and captured her lips in a tender kiss; he couldn't help it. Gideon moved closer to him, bringing their torsos together, she had her legs off to the side. His hand coming up to hold her face, his thumb caressing her soft lips.

"I thought we were going to wait to mate?" Sanada was searching the blue pools for answers. But she didn't give him any.

Gideon brought their foreheads together. She allowed her scent to come though more, causing her Alpha to growl. Sanada nuzzled into the right side of her neck, his hand still holding the left side of her face. The Omega let him inhale her as she slightly raised her neck, allowing him better access. Sanada was surprised at how strong her scent was becoming. Her hand gently moved up his bare back. He couldn't resist. He wanted to taste her. The Alpha gently kissed her bare shoulder before he ran his tongue up her neck. This time he pulled a soft moan from the Omega. Gideon shifted, she now had a firm grip on his shoulders as she moved to whisper in his ear.

"Sit up and close your eyes."

"W-w-what?" Her scent was making him disoriented.

"Sit up and close your eyes."

The Alpha moved to sit up, sitting Indian style. The Omega moved behind him on the bed. Moving from under the covers, Sanada realized she was completely naked. Gideon got on her knees and positioned herself close enough that he could feel her bare breasts against his back as she leaned into him. Gideon knew her scent was doing what she wanted it to.  He tried to move, but she stopped him as she leaned over his shoulder to talk to him. The last thing she wanted was for him to freak out on her as she marked him.

"My heat...I can't control it anymore, it's hurting too much to stop. I'm - I'm sorry if I hurt you." Her breasts were pressed against his bare back, sending shocks of electricity through his body as his breathing increased.

"What are you doing Gigi?"

"Trust me Toru, and don't fight back." The Alpha could hear tears in her voice.

"Ok..."

She moved as close to him as she could from behind, spreading her knees so he was now positioned between her soft yet muscular thighs. She slowly began nuzzling the left side of his neck. Her scent was getting intoxicatingly strong as it swirled around him, he let out a deep growl.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah baby, your scent... is driving me crazy."

"Good, let it."

She continued to nuzzle him until she could smell his pheromones. He felt her hands grab hold of his upper arms as she started to gently lick up the side of his neck. The Alpha let out a moan.

"God baby! What are you doing?"

The Omega continued to lick long stripes up and down his neck. She increased her scent again. Gideon needed his scent and arousal to reach a certain point before she could claim him.

"Holy fuck baby!" The Alpha felt his erection quickly harden as it began to spasm in the confines of his boxers.

She was now sucking his neck, just enough to pleasure him, but not leave any marks. One of her hands made its way to his chest as her fingers ran up and down it, pressing herself into him from behind even more. Stopping at the hem of his boxers, her hand slid inside as it gently caressed his erection. The Alpha was now panting as the Omega's scent started to thicken the air around them.

"God I want you baby!"

Gideon felt he was now ready. She moved her mouth from his neck to his ear. "Don't move, understand?"

Toru was having trouble forming thoughts as he was bathed in the Omega's scent. Gideon returned her grip to his arms as her lips caressed the nape of his neck. She slowly extended her canines and pressed them against his flesh, but not puncturing it. He started to move.

{DON'T MOVE!!}

He stopped. She waited for a few seconds before she continued. His chest now heaving from his panting, Gideon increased her scent even more.

"Fuck!" Sanada threw his head back as his erection rubbed against the fabric of his boxers from the movements of his hips. A wave of Alpha pheromones went straight to the Omega's brain.

He was ready.

Gideon gripped his arms tighter, holding him in place as her teeth scraped against his flesh, just shy of drawing blood. She started to purr, loudly. The vibrations coursed through his body as his heart started to pound against the walls of his chest. He was now gasping for breath as he felt heat and tension swirling in the pit of his stomach. Her scent went up another notch. He'd never smelt anything so strong and yet so utterly wonderful. It was like a drug and he wanted more of it. Her purring was now one long continuous vibration, his entire body was vibrating as the Omega's purring filled his ears. He felt his erection start to pulsate with the vibrations that were going through him.

"Oh God, Hhhnnggg!"

A sudden wave of pleasure wracked his body, his erection straining for release, the Omega felt his body tense. She increased the intensity of the purring.

"Huuunnghghh..."

The Alpha needed to rut against something, anything; he tried reaching for it, but her grip tightened, holding him firmly in place. The purrs were suddenly mixed with deep growls. The vibrations were sending him over the edge as she bit down into his neck, not yet enough to puncture. Warm saliva ran down his chest from the Omega's mouth. Each growl from her pulled a moan of pleasure from the Alpha. He felt his release getting close. While her fangs held him in place, he felt her hot tongue licking circles on the most sensitive part of his neck. He was in heaven at the sensations going through his body that he was lost. The intense waves of pleasure were making it difficult for Sanada to do anything but surrender to them.

The Omega growled again this time it was strong and deep, causing the Alpha to violently buck against her as a powerful orgasm took him over. The Omega suddenly sank her canines deep into his neck.

"FUCK!"

Sanada yelled out in both pain and pleasure. Trying to move only caused her to bite down harder and snarl a warning at the Alpha. Both hands now held his arms as he continued to orgasm, his body shaking.

He felt her canines slowly retract and the grip on his arms also relaxed. Pulling her scent back, she released him from her bite, licking where her teeth had been, healing the wound but leaving her mark. She slowly released him, and began rubbing his back as her scent changed and the Alpha relaxed. He was spent from the powerful experience, but very relaxed.

"Are you okay Toru?"

It took Sanada a while to clear his head of the intoxicating aroma and to form a coherent sentence. She continued to rub his back to help him relax, licking his blood from her full lips. After a few minutes he turned to face her, his face flushed.

"Are you okay?" Gideon's blues were intense as they held him prisoner.

Sanada didn't say anything but crashed his lips against hers, pushing her down onto the bed. The kiss was deep and passionate. The Omega allowed it and returned the eagerness. The Alpha slowed the kiss and pulled away from her, gazing into her eyes. Again she asked him.

"Are you okay Toru?"

"Holy fuck baby! What did you do to me?"

She smiled and gave him another soft kiss, her hand moving his hair out of his eyes, she gently caressed his jawline while the other rubbed his arm. "I asked you if you were okay?"

"Yeah...I'm- I'm okay! Oh my God that was...I've never felt anything like that and your scent was. Fuck! God I wanna Mate you right now!"

She only smiled at him and continued to look into his eyes. Gideon knew what was about to happen.

The Alpha gave her another kiss. Which she again allowed without breaking it. He lowered himself onto her, careful not to put his full weight on her. He gently kissed her, his lips finding her neck he started to kiss, his kisses turned into soft sucking. Before he stopped, he licked a long stripe up her neck again, causing her to moan and arch her back. He moved to look at her.

"You're not stopping me baby."

"I know..."

She pulled him back down for another kiss, this time it was a hungry one as her tongue sought entrance which he gave. He wanted to taste her again and returned to her neck as he greedily sucked and licked, the Omega moved her head to the side giving the Alpha full access. She was now panting as her scent increased again. He couldn't help it as he nipped her neck.

"Huhhnn"! it was the first time she'd cried out in pleasure and he loved it.

"You're still not stopping me baby..." Now he was panting as he felt his erection return. Suddenly the Omega flipped him onto his back, straddling him. She licked a long stripe up his neck, his hardened member twitching as she slowly grinded her hips. She looked at him with red eyes.

"And I'm not going to either" Her voice was low and sultry. His breath hitched and the Omega raised up, finally exposing her full breasts.

"God you're beautiful." Toru's hands couldn't help but fondle her, another moan leaving her. She raised off of him, allowing him to remove his boxers. They were both now naked and panting with desire for each other.

"Fuck Gi... your so gorgeous...please let me have you." 

She looked at him again, her eyes now blazing red.  "Mate me Alpha..." Gideon pleaded with her Alpha as he asked for permission again. The Omega grabbed him for another deep and hungry kiss. The Alpha kissed his way down her neck and to her luscious breast, his mouth sucking and teasing her. Her scent was flowing around them again. He returned to taste her neck as she leaned into his ear.

"Mate me..."

Toru grabbed onto her hips as he looked deep into her eyes and thrusted into her. Each thrust drew a moan of pleasure from the Omega. The Alpha was loving how she cried out for him. She was a moaning mess as her hips started to meet his thrust. Her movements were driving the Alpha crazy. He was chasing the orgasm that was coming as the Omega's scent sent him near the edge yet again. His claws extended but didn't puncture her flesh as he started to knot her. Gideon knew he wouldn't hurt her since she had triggered him.

"Toru!"

He dug his claws deeper into the flesh of her hips, enough to hold her in place as waves of pleasure wracked her body. With a final loud growl coming from the Alpha, she felt a painful burning sensation in her neck.

Her Alpha was marking her.

Gideon cried out in pleasure as she released her scent again. This time it was slightly different and made the Alpha suddenly release inside of her. Exhausted, they both fell onto the bed.

"Gideon?"

She didn't speak, but linked him.

{Give me a few minutes...}

The Alpha pulled her into his chest and held her until her breathing was back to almost normal. They laid together for almost an hour, the Alpha occasionally licking his mark on the Omega to help it heal.

She turned and looked at him, her eyes still blue.

"Are you okay Gi?"

Gideon still didn't speak as she shook her head. She moved closer to him, a heavy sigh leaving her.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you babe!" The Alpha tightened his embrace of her again.

Gideon finally spoke. "You didn't hurt me Toru. Let's shower first, then talk, okay?"

The two walked into the bathroom and showered together for the first time. Toru could now see the full extent of her scars, but they didn't take away from her beauty. Leaving the bathroom, they put on the bathrobes she had sat out earlier and changed the bedding. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro