2) Why do I care?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Meiko's POV

I walked out onto the battle ground, shaking. There is NO way I could win against Sharaku. I look at Masato, Mitsuo, Daisuke and Satomi. Satomi gives me a thumbs up, Mitsuo and Daisuke smile softly at me, and Masato only nods his head. I suck in a deep breath and look at Sharaku.

"I'll be sure to take that from you." Sharaku's worlds repeat in my head.

"Battle, begin!" Midnight yelled.

Normal POV

Meiko ran at Sharaku with a blazing trail behind her. Sharaku's eyes widen as she suddenly laughs.

"You have such a puny flame!" He yelled at her. Meiko made a 'tch' sound before lifting her hand and shot a fire ball at Sharaku. Meiko's Quirk: Hellfire, given to her by Endeavor, her adopted father.

"You've never had a chance, I can read your mind." A voice spoke Meiko's head making her fire ball go off course, tumbling down to the ground, Meiko glared up at Sharaku and got back up.

"Still fighting? Pathetic!" Meiko shot another fire ball and it finally hit Sharaku throwing him off balance the male growls.

"Lets see what we have in your mind~" Meiko's eyes widen as she falls back onto the ground her eyes were a dark gray, almost black color.

Meiko's POV

My life started to flash before my eyes, I saw me and Shoto playing around with each other. I saw my mom, in the hospital. I saw the time my father betrayed Shoto, why was I his favorite? I saw the time my parents gave me to Endeavor, because I was different... Then the one memory I wished Sharaku didn't come across, me meeting Masato, me constantly day dreaming about him throughout the day.

Sharaku finally stops and I fall to the ground, like a rag dall, I was in pain. "Meiko!" Rin Taichi, and Safaia yell.

"Saito!" Two voices yell, I look over, and see Satomi and Daisuke yelling my last name again. Mitsuo and Masato stood there with worried looks.

"Move!" Daisuke yelled. I stood up weakly, before getting punched sending me back to the ground.

"Midnight, please we need to stop this!" Taichi yelled.

"Wait." Was all the pro hero replied. Taichi, Rin and Safaia look down.

I stood back up and grabs Sharaku's wrist. A small smirk crossed my face as I glare up at him my green eyes blazed brightly. "B-bitch!" The male yelled as my hand blazed with fire again, it left a deep burnt spot on Sharaku's arm.

"That's enough!" Midnight suddenly yelled, I turned to Midnight and nod to her. "Sharaku is the winner of this battle, you aren't allowed to burn somebody, Miss. Saito." Midnight said. I look down and walk over to my friends.

"You ok?" Daisuke asked placing a hand on my shoulder. I shook my head as tears force their way out of my eyes.

Why am I crying?

The Next Day Normal POV

Meiko walked into class, her eyes were a dull green as she stared out the window ignoring everyone.

Why did Sharaku win? He didn't deserve the win...

Tears fell again.

Masato looked so disappointed... "Saito!" A familiar voice called out, Meiko looked up to see Daisuke and Mitsuo.

"Come eat with us." Daisuke greeted.

"O-ok..." Meiko mumbled and follows them. Mitsuo was talking about some marvel stuff to Daisuke, Meiko had her lunch clenched in her hand.

"Saito, is that all you're eating?" Satomi asked Meiko as the fair skinned girl sat down.

"Yes." Meiko mumbled and looked down at the single strawberry cupcake. "I don't even want it... not after what happened yesterday..." Meiko pushed her cupcake away towards the middle of the table and then face plants. Masato sat down his instant noodles and looked away as he gently rubs the brown haired girls back.

"Kita, is just a dumbass, the rules were stupid and you should've won." Mitsuo and Satomi smirk slightly.

"Mei-chan, smile more." Daisuke said smiling, himself as Meiko pulled her head up.

"Why should I?" The girl quickly retorted.

"You're cute when you smile." Keiade said as he walks past with Ikuto and Tasuki.

"Nobody asked you, Slushi!" Meiko yelled at him.

"You don't have to yell!"

"I can if I want, besides you're yelling too!"

"SAITO! SLUSHI! STOP YELLING AND EAT!" Midnight yelled at them both. Meiko and Keiade glare at each other.

'There is no way they will be my friend' They thought at the same time.

###

It was after school, and Meiko was walking home, she passed by the cherry blossom tree in front of the school. "Hanas..." she smiled brightly as sat down under the tree as petals fell. "So peaceful here." Meiko smiles softly. Daisuke, Mitsuo, Satomi, and Masato walked past the tree.

"I'll catch up with y'all in a moment." Masato said and walked over to Meiko. "Staring at the trees?" He asked blankly.

"They're pretty." Meiko said and stands up. The two of them stood in silence next to each other. The scene was absolutely beautiful, Meiko standing next to Masato, both of them staring at the Cherry Blossom tree, the pedals blowing in the wind, the scene was like a part out of a romance movie. Slowly they started to lean in before Masato pulled back, as did Meiko.

"I should go." Masato mumbled, "See you around, Saito-chan." Masato walked off carrying his bag. Meiko stood there under the tree.

"Pathetic." Meiko whispers.

"Why do I care?" Masato asked himself as he kicked a rock on his way home.

(A/N: Sorry guys for this really short chapter, I ran out of ideas already :') I'll start basing episodes of the anime so don't worry!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro