Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Get hethkat men, asshekh kisha nakho jinak wretched athvilajerar! Asshekh kisha make the Khal proud ha kisha reclaim kishi ramasar!" (Get ready men, today we end this wretched war! Today we make the Khal proud for we reclaim our land!) I yelled riding my steed up and down the line of Dothraki warriors, their horses snorting and stamping their hooves impatiently. My horse reared up and I pointed my blade forwards. "Charge!" I cried and we galloped down the sandy hill, tiny grains flying up, creating a mini sand storm.

A couple of horses slipped, a few men fell but we hit the enemy head on. Their blood flooded the battle field. I stood on the hill above everyone triumphantly, my sharpened blade shining in the light of dusk. Just as I was about to turn my horse around and enter onto the battlefield, an arrow was shot into my shoulder. I cried out loudly. I refused to slide from the back of my great war horse, I reached around and broke the shaft with a grunt. "Anha will ilek yeri khadokh!" (I will skin your corpse!) I cried as I kicked my horse in the ribs and raced towards the person who dare shoot at me. 

I saw the soldier begin to shake in his armour, it rattled softly and a sinister smile split my face, I pointed my trident down and charged my horse forward, the soldier began to run, but we were catching up and fast, as soon as we were on top of him I rammed my trident into his back and he fell beneath my horses feet and was trampled to a puddle of crimson and nothing more, the battle raged for a good few hours, we annihilated the soldiers.

As the sun set we collected our dead, we built a pyre and watched them burn till the pure collapsed. "May their souls live she she the Night rhaesheser." (May their souls live in the night world.) and returned home to Vaes Dothrak. My proud water steed marching proudly in front of everyone, I held the head of their captain in my arms. We reached the main camp grounds where the Khal stood in the middle standing by the fire.

"Khal Drogo." I announced. He turned, his serious expression breaking into one of relief and a smile  painted his features, he then watched me dismount my horse and walked over to me.

"Captain, anna's davra to fonas cheklit survived." (Captain I'm glad to see you survived.) He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me into his chest, causing me to drop my trident. I looked around at the army and everyone was kneeling before us. 

"Fin ajjin melikh?" (What is happening?) A little confused. Drogo pulled away gently, he rested a finger under my chin and gently tipped my head up to look at him.

"Mori tiholat jin akkelenak hash mori tihat ato." (They know a leader when they see one.) He answered, I wanted to pull my head away but he gently pulled it back to face him, and he rested his forehead on mine. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro