Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I tore myself from his arms, pick up my trident and I walk to my tent expecting to be left alone but Drogo follows, I turn around. "Fin tat anna Khal zala?" (What does my Khal want?) He raised his eyebrow a little confused as to why I would ask such a thing, he walked closer closing the gap between us and running his finger down my cheek, gently scraping his nails over my cheek bones.

"Anha heard yer fought chek." (I heard you fought well.) He rested his hands gently on my face locking my eyes with his. "Yer akka anha hash their leaders." (You and I are their leaders.) He gently took my hand resting a callous hand on my gauntlet and places it on his chest, I could feel his heart thudding against the firm muscle of his chest, my hand shook a little under his grip, I wanted to pull away but he held it firm. "Anna beats ha yeri." (It beats for you.)
I found myself now looking down at him causing a strand of red hair falling into my face, he brushed it away gently, and rested his hand on my neck. "Anna worried anna kash anha couldn't find yeri,  anha'm glad yeri made anna save jalan ki tih atthirar." (It  worried me when I couldn't find you, i'm glad you made it back moon of my life.)

"Yer ki vo velzerikh tat worry." (You had no reason to worry.) "Anha a lajak!" (I'm a tough warrior.) He huffed a laugh and smiled.

"Anha know." (I know.) He kissed me and walked into the tent where everyone was gathered but I wanted to be alone, I wanted to wash the blood off before I joined my Khal. I had a bone bowl already filled by my servants.

"Tih Khaleesi." (My Queen.) They both said kneeling before me. I sighed and turned to them.

"Anha am disse a captain vosi alikh. Anha am vo yeri khaleesi." (I am just a captain nothing more. I am no queen.) I said with a little aggravation. They both exchanged glances and looked a little surprised by my words, they remained silent as they began to take my armour off and washed the blood from my hair and body. They dressed me in a leather tunic and braided my long hair back, I then decided to walk to the main tent.

My Khal was speaking but as soon as he saw me entering he stopped. He nodded to me, I walked into the middle climbing on to a wooden platform and I stopped in the centre. My Khal joined me there, he placed his hands softly onto my shoulders and looked around at our kinsmen, he remained silent for a few minutes before he gently squeezed my shoulders.

"Anha congratulate yeri she yeri success ma winning the athvilajerar, ha ajjalan kisha vitteya!" (I congratulate you on your success and winning the war, for tonight we feast!)  he said lifting one fist high into the air causing everyone to cheer loudly and to bang their spears against the ground.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro