Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I knelt down to the body as I noticed a necklace around his neck, I gently pulled it out and it had a lion on it. I knew it met something but I wasn't sure, I looked left and right and then dragged the body to a fast flowing river and threw the two halves of the corpse onto the water which caused a loud splash, I picked up by blade and began to clean the blood off it. Guilt began to wrack my being, once my blade was shining I put it back into its scabbard, mounted my horse and galloped back to camp, but it was on fire, my Khal and my tribe were gone, I panicked and turned.

"Look theres one!" A man called. I snatched a glanced back and realised they were chasing after me, just when I thought I was safe I felt sudden pain in my back and I slid from my horses back and pushed the arrows further into my back my horse kept going I knew he could smell the others and was determined to find them. I had hooves coming closer, two men looked down at me, one with a disfigured face and the other a  man in white and silver armour.  The one with the disfigured face dismounted and picked me up off the floor with the straps of my leather. 

"Where is The Little Lion?" he asked me, I turned my head to the side. "I know you speak our language heathen!" he exclaimed and continued to shake me. 

"If she's not going to talk then I know how to get it out of her!" the one in white exclaimed. I was dragged to the middle of camp, I was staked down and both my hands and feet were tied. I had guards surrounding me and the one in white crouching next to me. "Now the more you keep quiet, the longer you keep quiet the more I will make you suffer." He said. I spat in his face still remaining silent, but then the lion pendant on my belt drew their attention. "You killed him didn't you?" I kept quiet, he looked at the disfigured one. 

"I fear you maybe right, these savages don't tend to spare life." he replied. 

'Call me savage one more time!' I challenged them in my head.

"Really you still have nothing to say?" he asked, and pulled the pendant from my belt, the disfigured one punched me in the face breaking my jaw. 

"Search the area, the water ways. everything!" the one in white demanded. "I have plans for her." he said and plunged a dagger into my knee, I mumbled my cries as I bit my tongue. A small man dressed in lion armour approached me. 

"I saw you, I know what you did, and I know it was an accident. Tommen ran into your way hoping you would help him but you didn't see him. Cooperate with me and I will help you," he whispered to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro