Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the early hours of the morning I was a little way from camp as I was practicing with  my sword, I imagined my foe in front of me and swung for it. I twirled my blade around and spun my body around into it, but I lost my footing and nearly tripped  but I fell into the arms of my Khal. "sekke jin nem kirekhdirgi anha woke gathered alone jin jin aena." (So this is why I woke up alone this morning.) I looked up at him smiling softly.

"Sorry vosma anha zigere tat, anha don't zalat tat tikh." I replied. (Sorry but I needed to train, I don't want to be weak.)

"Yeri're vos weak." (You're not weak.) he said and rested a large calloused hand on my cheek, out of surprise I dropped my sword to the ground, he then rested his hands onto my waist and pulled me into a hug. "What's ojil?" (What's wrong?) He asked pulling back to look at me.

"Vosi, anha disse about yer." (Nothing, I just worry about you.) I replied.

"Kifindirgi?" (Why?) he asked now placing a hand on my face.

"Yer seem distracted." (You seem distracted.) I said.

"Anha feel jin great journey ajjin ahead ki us." (I feel a great journey is ahead of us.) he said.

"Finne?" (Where?) I asked a little confused.

"Away arrekoon home." (Away from home.) he said. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his back and pulled myself into his chest, he lifted his hands for a second, I could tell he was surprised by my boldness. "Me's okay anna naqis hrazef, anha shall take care ki yer." (It's okay my little horse, I shall take care of you.)

The sun began to rise and coated both the Khal and I in its rays, we both closed our eyes drinking in the warmth. He kissed my head and walked away into the tent leaving me to my training, I walked closer to the rivers edge and knelt down, laying my sword on the ground and cupped my hands together and splashed water over my face. His words echoing in my mind, it made me wonder what he meant by a journey that was ahead of us. The Horselord must have come to him in a dream.

I heard horses hooves walking closer to me, I turned and I see my beautiful boy standing behind me with his fur blanket on his back, he nudged me in the shoulder. I stood, gripped his mane and pulled myself onto his back, I took up the rope around his neck and nudged him gently in the ribs and we walked through the camp and out of the gate, Drogo knew this was a normal routine ride I had every morning, I galloped through the land the sand being kicked up as we raced across it, there was a dummy planted half way through my trail, and I reached for my sword I held it out at my right side, and as we galloped past I struck the dummy or so I thought.

As I turned I saw the figure drop, in fact I had misjudged the distance between the dummy and this figure, my eyes hadn't recognised them, the top and bottom half of them slid away, I halted my horse and got him to lay down therefore giving me a better view of this person, I had accidentally killed a young child.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro