2. A Discussion

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Goku returned a few minutes later with his parents, and they were trying to figure whose baby this was. "You're sure you don't know whose kid this is?" Bardock asked, and he nodded.
"Yeah I'm sure. There was just a note asking to take care of her, the mother didn't leave her own name," he said, and Gine tried calling everyone on her scouter, asking them if they knew.

Unfortunately no one knew, and Gine sighed. "Well then we will have to take care of her," she said, "since no one else knows. Did the note explain why when asking to care for the child?" "It said to protect her from Frieza but he's dead now," Goku said. "And there's more Saiyans now than there were. So maybe there's another reason?"

"It's possible that she could be dying and that our home was the first place she came to," Bardock said, "but why would she leave a child with someone she doesn't know or trust? Doesn't make sense to me." He started to light up a cigarette, but Gine took it out of his mouth. "Don't smoke, we have a new baby in the house and it's a bad influence on her. Plus it's a bad habit," she added.

"It's not like they'll make me or anyone sick, we're Saiyans, we don't get sick," Bardock said, but put the cigarette away for now. "Well look what happened to Kakarot. He got sick with a heart virus and nearly died on us if it wasn't for Trunks," Gine pointed out. "Do you really think we won't get sick just because we're Saiyans and have a much stronger immune system than most normal humans? Do you really think I didn't get sick when I was pregnant with all three of our sons?" "Gine that was just normal pregnancy sickness, you got over it all three times. Why are you making such a big deal out of this?" Bardock argued.

"You know how much I worry," Gine said, looking concerned over at Goku. "Besides, we need to go to the store and get things for the baby if we're going to raise her," she added, grabbing her purse. "Come on Cynder, let's go to the store." I nodded and grabbed my purse as well, kissing Turles on the cheek. I had to stand on my toes to kiss him because he is much taller than me, and he teases me about it all the time. "We'll be back later, you boys just try to behave yourselves and keep Chaya out of trouble," I told him, then went out the door with Gine, my soon to be mother-in-law and yes, Turles and I are engaged. He proposed to me right out of the blue a year after we'd been dating and it was so sweet. But I'll talk about that later.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro