3. An Answer

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As Bardock began to pace the floor, trying to think of how we're going to take care of the baby, the boys went back to their game, and he sighed. "You boys are too addicted to your video games. When I was your ages I was out conquering planets," he said. "You're forgetting that Turles and I did the same thing," Raditz reminded him, eyes still on the screen and trying to beat Turles still, while Goku whined about not having a turn.

"C'mon guys, let me have a turn! It's not fair!" He complained. "Hello, we're home!" I called out, but the boys still had their attention turned to the screen. "Guys? I just said we were home," I reminded them, heavy bags filled with stuff for the baby weighing my arms down. "What, did that game turn you into mindless zombies?" I joked, then sighed when I once again went unanswered.

"Don't worry about it Cynder, they're not ignoring you they're just too addicted to that game," Bardock said, facepalming at their ridiculousness. "Well not to worry, I have a solution to your problem," Gine said, turning off the game in front of the boys. "Aw, what!? Mom!" Turles groaned, facepalming. "Now that I have your attentions, I will need all of your help with getting the rest of the things for the baby," she told them, "and if you don't help then no video games for the rest of the week."

"Gine honey that's it!" Bardock said, snapping his fingers after thinking about something for the longest time. "What's it?" I asked him. "What's going on, Dad?" I called him Dad after I met him, and not just because Turles and I are engaged. I've been calling him that since before I met any of his sons, since, well, my own parents were gone. How or why I don't know, I was just a baby but I wasn't alone for too long, my brother Goku Black found me and adopted me, but that's another story for another time.

"Hello? Dad? Bardock!" I yelled, getting his attention. "What was it? You kind of scared me cause you were quiet for a minute." "Sorry Cynder honey, I didn't mean to scare you. But I have an answer to our predicament," Bardock said. "Yeah? What?" I asked. "Why not leave the baby with us? Gine and I have already raised three kids, what's one more?"

"Yeah but I'm not sure you would want to raise another one, why can't we just take turns taking care of the baby?" I suggested. "Because, no offense Cynder, you don't know how to raise a baby, let alone care for one," Bardock said, "what would you do if she got hurt? Or if you got hurt? Or sick? Or if the baby got sick? How would you be able to take care of her then?"

"Bardock, I think she'd be just fine," Gine spoke, "but it's not the end of the world if one of them gets sick. So I think the answer is yes, let her take care of the baby. At least she'll have Turles to help, and the rest of us. Besides, it'll be great experience for her." "Yes! Thanks Gine!" I cheered, hugging her and she smiled, hugging back.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro