Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

11:21

I start frantically running around my room, in just a towel may I add, looking for the perfect outfit for a date.

"Maman viens m'aider!" (Mom come help me) I yell down the stairs.

My mom comes into my door, "Je vais à un rendez-vous et je ne sais pas quoi porter, aide." (I'm going on a date and I don't know what to wear, help.)

My mom sets down her cup of coffee and speed walks into my closet. She pulls out a couple of outfits and I reject literally all of them. She pulls out a couple more and I reject them again. And once more she brings out outfits, I like one of them so I go into my closet and try it on.

It's a black cami, lighter jean shorts (high waisted of course), and black and red windbreaker. I look good in it so I walk out and my mom nods in approval.

"Qu'en est-il de vos cheveux et de votre maquillage?" (what about your hair and makeup?) my mom asks.

I shrug and she pulls me into my bathroom. She loosely curls my hair and she does natural makeup on me.

My mom puts eyeliner on me (in a pretty good wing), some mascara, and I add a little blush. I spray my vanilla perfume.

I look over at my mom and she seems sad so I give her a hug and tell her I love her. She does the same in return and I leave the house.

Alessio's sitting in a car.

"Since when did you get a car?" I ask, buckling my seatbelt.

"It's not mine, it's my mom's."

I laugh, "Well she has a nice car."

"She'd appreciate that, I'll tell her."

We pull up to a place. It's a pizza place and I tense up a little bit.

I hate eating pizza in front of people. Don't ask me why I just do, it makes me hella uncomfortable.

When we get out of the car, Alessio grabs my hand and we walk inside.

The place is pretty cute. A basic pizza place but just...cuter.

We seat ourselves and a waiter comes over.

"What would you guys like to drink?" The waiter looks at me.

"Lemonade all the way."

He looks over at Alessio, "Same man." The waiter nods and walks away.

"Favorite type of pizza?"

"Um...it's gotta be just plain cheese. What about you?" He answers.

"I like plain cheese too. Sometimes the toppings are to much."

He apparently completely disagrees.

"Ok, what can I get you guys?" the waiter asks, pulling out a pen.

"Medium cheese pizza." Alessio says.

The waiter walks away and I laugh.

"I don't think he likes us very much." I whisper.

"I don't think so either."

Alessio and I giggle and when the pizza arrives we eat it.

1:45

"On to the next stop!" Alessio exclaims.

I didn't know there was more to this date. I shrug and jump in the car.

Alessio makes me close my eyes when we get close so I don't know where we are going.

He opens my door and leads me out and into the place.

It's cold so I guess what it is, "Are we in an ice cream parlor?" I wonder aloud.

"Uh...no." is the reply.

He gives me the ok to open my eyes.

Guess what.

We're in an ice cream parlor.

I give Alessio a look of, I'm so smart. And he looks up at the ceiling pretending to ignore the look.

I'm ok with it cause it gives me a chance to look at his jawline and dear god it was beautiful.

We get our ice cream. Me, cookie dough ice cream in a bowl and him vanilla in a cone.

"I swear to god if you bite your ice cream I will cry." I warn him as we sit down.

He looks over at me, back at his ice cream, over at me again, and to his ice cream.

He takes a bite.

With his teeth.

Again.

"I hate you so much." I spit at him.

He starts laughing absurdly loud. "Sure you do." He says when he's done laughing.

"Don't make me put ice cream on your face again."

He narrows his eyes at me, "You wouldn't dare."

We go on and on, bickering playfully. Until my friend dms me on Instagram.

It's from one of Alessio's fan accounts.

It's a picture of me and Alessio with the caption, does he have a girl now?

I show it to Alessio.

"Oh my god, do people not respect privacy? I can go on dates if I want. Jesus fuck."

I bite my lip, "What are we going to do?"

"I mean, I can comment on the post and ask them to delete it, but that might cause drama. We can just leave it."

I nod my head and I get another dm from my friend. It's another thing about me from one of his fanpages.

It's a video of me when I was high on Alessio's live and the picture from today.

I turn off my phone and choose to ignore it. Today is not going to be ruined by people watching me. I'm going to have a fun day with Alessio and nothing can ruin it.

I smile at him and he smiles back.

He looks me directly in the eyes and bites his ice cream again.

I groan and mumble an oh my god.

He grabs my spoon and takes a bite out of my ice cream I roll my eyes and just let him.

Alessio looks so happy, I can't help but smile.

"What?"

"Nothing." I mumble, just enjoying my view of this beautiful man before me.

When we finish he pulls me into the car, for one last destination on our date.

A/N

I feel like this was really a really short chapter so sorry. i also feel like my writing is getting worse so sorry about that.

vote, comment, follow.

-Eve

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro