Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After school is over I drive back to my house and change into a bikini.

It was kind of like a neon pink but the bottoms were higher on my waist but they were still like small bottoms.

The bikini looked really good on me because of my tanned skin.

Before leaving I checked myself out in the mirror on the wall again and then slipped on a long t-shirt as well as my Birkenstocks.

I rush back out the door and text the group chat that I'm on my way.

Apparently everyone who's coming is already at the beach.

I start my driving playlist and start driving.

When I arrive I realize that we're literally the only people here. What are the chances?

And...they literally set it up like a small party.

There's like a little tent covering a bunch of things. There's coolers and a bag filled with snacks.

Before I get out of the car I put my hair up and then I get out.

Madi notices me first and runs over throwing me into a hug, "Penny!"

I'm shocked. First because I thought she didn't like me and second because Alessio is the only one who calls me Penny.

Eh, I should get used to it.

I hug her back and then she tugs me over to where everyone else is.

I'm hugged by Vereena, Asher, Chase, Isaak, Lucas, Marc shakes my hand because we don't really know eachother, and Alessio kisses me.

I tug off my shirt and slip off my shoes and then I look up.

Alessio is checking me out with the "damn that's my girl" look, and Isaak is lowkey checking me out.

"Bro you look hot!" Vereena says.

She moves her camera up and down on my body and I pose for her, "Not as hot as you babygirl!"

Vereena laughs and Alessio yells out a hey at both of us which causes me to laugh.

"So...are we getting in the water, or not?" Marc asks us.

"I mean I don't really want t-" Madi starts to say.

I grab as many people as I can and pull all of us to the water. When we get to the waters edge I try and throw them all in the water.

They all fall which makes me laugh but then they all pull me in with them.

I scream and wipe my face.

Everyone has gotten up but me. I start splashing the water around like a little kid.

I grin at the people watching me.

Eventually we get out of the water, Chase and Madi immediately grab their phones to make TikToks. I roll my eyes as they put me in them.

I lay down on my blanket to get more of a tan.

I'm scrolling through my Instagram feed when I remember something, "FUCK I HAVE HOMEWORK!" I yell out.

Some of my friends look at me and the others keep on doing what they were originally doing.

I run to my car and grab my backpack and bring it to my towel.

"Penny are you fucking serious?" Alessio asks me.

"I suck at doing my homework and I'm not gonna do it when I get home so I'm going to do it now."

I start to pull out my homework and start on it. Alessio pulls out is phone along side Marc and Isaak who all take a video of me saying something a long the lines of, "Of course this bitch would be doing her homework at the beach."

In each of their videos I look up and laugh at them while flipping them all off.

As soon as I'm finished, which is pretty fast because I didn't have that much, Madi and Vereena want to take photos.

I grab one of my cameras (yeah I have like two now or something) from my car and Marc starts to take photos of us, cause he's you know and Instagram star or something.

After our little photoshoot we all pack up to head home. "Penny! Wait up!" Someone yells at me.

I look back and see Madi, "Hey want to come over to my place?"

"Oh shit. Sure. Where is it?"

She giggles nervously, "Well I don't have a car so I was wondering if you could drive us there."

I unlock my car, "Yeah, get in."

She hops in the passenger side and Alessio runs up to me.

"Bye baby." He kisses me on the lips and runs off.

I smile and then head back to my car.

"Bro you guys are cute as fuck!"

My face blushes and I smile, "Just tell em where to go."

She gives me the directions to her house. When we pull up I notice how big it is. Like four of my houses could fit into her one house.

I tried to keep my jaw from dropping as I stepped out of my car.

Madi didn't notice my reaction, which was good.

"Come on, this way."

I followed Madi to her front door and into her house.

She gave me the grand tour and if I'm being honest I would probably get lost in her house.

We ended up in her kitchen eating some snacks. "Ok so my boyfriend, Christopher, is on a trip so he can't meet you and he also doesn't live near us. I told him that he should come to our school since it's a boarding school and he could live there but he was all like 'No I don't want to!' so I got kind of mad at him so now we're in a fight."

Madi rants about her boyfriend and I sit there listening or giving her advice.

"Madi I'm- oh. Who's this?" Madi's mom walks in.

"Mom Penny, Penny my mom." Madi eats another chip.

I smile at her mom, "Hi. It's nice to meet you."

She smiles back, "It's nice to meet you too. If you girls need me I'll be in my room." She walks out of the kitchen.

"Hey, do you want to stay for dinner? Or spend the night. My parents would be cool with it."

"Oh that's so nice. I can't though. My parents are going on a date and I have to take care of my little sister," I offer her. "I mean if you want you can come over."

"I'll ask my mom hold on." Madi walks out of the kitchen in the direction that her mom went off to.

I start scrolling through my phone again.

I hear Madi running down the hall and I look up, "Ok. I can go over."

I smile, "Awesome. Let's go."

Madi changes her clothes really fast and then we get into my car.

"Oh! Look at that house. It's for sale and so pretty. I lowkey want to move into it." Madi points at one of the neighboring houses.

"How much is it?" I ask her.

"Like five million. I don't know."

If I had been drinking water, I would have spit it out.

"Wow."  And then Madi turns up the radio and we jam out to some music.

A/n

Fun fact. I know Madi's cousin, she's my friend.

Also life has been so fucking boring. Like what the fuck is up with that.

This chapter was lowkey boring.

I have some drama waiting to happen for the book so hehe.

Vote
Comment
Follow

-Eve

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro