Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Marianna Povs

Now that me and Marcus are all healed up and everything I wanted to take do something big for us all since we couldn't go any where because of what happen with the car and all that hotel shit but me and Korea have been looking at Air B.N.B in New York and we found a 3bedroom place in Brooklyn which is find for us and the bodyguard his name is Jason he has been in my life since I was born is always there when all that stuff with the king went down he stood outside my door for every no one in that he didnt know he was just like my daddy and brother and not my boyfriend  .

"Korea do you think that they will like this it's cold in new York right now you know Atlanta people dont like they cold it's not natural for us " I said laughing cuz I dont like the cold but I wanna go " girl they gonna like whatever cuz they just wanna  go and plus ya borther always wanted to go to new York anyway we shall see thou" and she was right but like Marcus he from LA and it's not really cold there but I'll talk to him before we make any hard plans.
" ok girl ya borther calling me imma go in his room and tell me what's gonna happen so I'll know how much to pack and when " she said " ok I will I'm about to call Marcus to see what he doing "
Calling hubby🤵🏽💍.....
Hi babygirl  how can I help you
  I miss you what are you doing
Looking at a movie with momma
Oh tell her I miss her and that's good
You want me to come over? And she said hey beautiful
No baby I just checking on you spend  time with momma and I'll come see you tomorrow I want ya momma to meet come one
What you trying to do (he said laughing)
Nothing I just want her to meet someone
Ok babygirl well go to bed you sound tired and plus I have a surprise for you tomorrow
Ok baby love you
Love you too babygirl
Hubby🤵🏽💍call ended
Damn I love that boy, he's so loving and caring and ohhh but anyway I walked in the bathroom to so my night routine and put on Marcus shirt laid done

🕠🕠🕦🕣🕖next morning 🕢🕠🕥🕣🕠
I woke up and hopped in the shower and got ready packed a book bag with some snacks and night close and some books and some other stuff I told my dad me and jason was leaving to go to Marcus house even thou it's right next door .
"Marianna I could have just stayed in the back yard and look at both house " jason said
"No you need to get out more always in the house " I said
We got to the door and I rung the door bell and Marcus open the door with no shirt on and some basketball shorts
" goodmorning baby girl I ain't know you was coming early " Marcus said " baby's its 10 am everything and everyone is up already " I said laughing " I tried to wake him up Maria he stayed up looking at movies " Ms.B said to me "come in baby " I walked in with Jason yall self standing at 6sum he walked in and ms. B looked at us " Baby who is this man ?" She questioned me "this is my bodyguard Jason I wanted yall two to meet " I smiled and pushed jason over to ms.B I pulled Marcus up to his room " girl what are you doing? " he laughed " jason hasn't had girlfriend since I've been alive I think but I think him and ms.B would have a great couple and they always look after us they need to have a little fun." He nodded I laid down in his bed its smells like him
Yall ever just hug someone or sit by then and they smell so good and you keep smelling then its weird at a point by this my man so I can do it he laugh cuz I was smelling this stuff but he laid by he and kept looking at me so I kissed him he kissed me back we started making how he took off my shirts and started sucking on my neck I was moaning but couldn't be to loud since they were done stairs  he stopped and look me in my eyes " can i?" He looked donw at you know and in my mind I'm like " yess daddy " but I said " yess" he took off his pants and mine and put on a condom (safety first) he looked at me and then pushed it in slowly it hurt fir a second but he went all the way in and start going faster I started moaning loving the feel I didnt care and more he went faster and I could hear it and the room started getting hot so did my body against his. He lifted my legs on his shoulders and went as faster as he can I was moaning so loud I knew they heard me now so he kissed me so I wasnt so loud. He kept going then I told him I was close he said me too his last stroke we both came at the same time it was good and I like the feeling. He pulled out and asks was I ok I nodded yes cuz I was still coming down from my high
He went into his bathroom and started the shower I sat up he walked back over he picked me up and took me to the bathroom and I got into the shower and so did he I put my hair up in a bun " that was amazing " he said I agreed we washed and got out he got a towel for me and we put on some new clothes it was only 1:30 so we went down stairs were jason and Ms.B was there talking and drinking wine all close and stuff I real match maker I tell you .

🕥🕥🕟🕟🕟🕟that night 🕥🕥🕥🕥🕥🕥
Ms.B cooked dinner and we all at the table eating when we heard something in the back yard "ok everyone go up stairs and hid and dont come out until I get you understand " Jason said we all nodded Marcus made me and Ms.B go up and locked us in the room he want back down I tired to get out but he locked it form the other side .

Jason POV
  Marcus cam back down as I was down behind the chair " what you doing you need to be up there I got this " I said to him he went to cabinet my the stove and pulled out a gun with two fully loaded clips " this my house that's my only family up stairs and I protect them with my life not matter who or what it is " he said " alright young man " I heard a shot go thought the window I moved closer and he was right behind me I saw the person he was right by the window stupid ass I shot out the other window so he would thing were over there then he turned around I shot min in his knee caps and he went down I told Marcus to put his gun away and call August and Jaden and to get the girls  out of here cuz it's not just him cuz from where we was he would have fit me or Jaden so someone is all the way in the trees he did as told Jaden came in no time August walked in with 5 other men " what's going one ? " he asked as Marcus walked done with marianna and Jasmine (ms.Brown ) down of the men went behind them and walked them to the car which is going to take them to the family gang house so that everyone will be safe while we find out who is after us 

As we search the woods to see if anyone was there we saw a gun with paper in it saying "you got lucky that last few times but I will get her like I did her mother and friend and everyone you love " signed S.K 
"AYE " I yelled for them to come outside they were searching the house " yes what's that ?" He asked "a note that was wrapped in a gun but who is S.K cuz I dont know those initials.
He look like the name hit him hard but didn't show but I've know him so long I could tell."yall go in the house and  finish looking so I can talk "he told the test of the crew
" listen Jason this is not sum I have told no one but before I went to Jamaica and met my baby I was involved with this lady scarlett Kraft but goes by Snake killer I cut ties with her. she is crazy and knew she was gonna come for me soon when her man was the one who tired to get Marianna and Korea at the part had a snake with a knife throught it on his wrist and the one we got in the house has the same " he said all that I took it in and remember it " ok boss I understand " I said " let's go back to the house and talk to the men and let them know we need to get ready for war with one crazy monther fucker " he said we had someone to fix everything tmr and install an alarm that extends 20miles into the woods on both our yards and take the gate down .

AUGUSTA POV
"So men we have to be get ready for a war we need to protect out women and children no matter the cost idk if all of us are gonna make it back but for the one who dont you know we have your family forever and all no matter what understand " the all nodded " so hears how it about ti go down alright we have a new gang house big enough to combine the two and were gonna have at least 10 men there and two snipers on surroundings buildings," we have over 200 men so we should be good with the numbers and everything " ok a few of yall will be going to LA to get some weapons for me the names will be  told later one who and the rest will be in training for the next few days getting ready so we can make sure we won't have no mess with our kids and women and gonna make sure all of our men come back safe to ther family's "I said Jaden,jason and Marcus and my right hand man was there " ok everyone is dissed missed tell your family and friends what about to go donw so they can start packing  they all left beside my fours " now yall we need talk " I said we have 3 women that's won't sit and let us do all " I said they know who I'm talking about Marianna, korea ,and jasmine theyball nodded " so what are we gonna do ?" Jason asked " were letting them but there training will different than our mens " I said " ok so who will teach them ?" Jason ask " I know some one who will teach them but we need to talk about If stuff goes left " they all nodded "I have a safe house in Jamaica for the women and children and our girls we dont know what S.K has up her sleeves but we need them to be safe but right now  they are going to the house so they under 24hour supervision" I said we all got up I call the men to go ahead and bring marianna ,korea ,jasmine , and Anchlete. We need to prepare for what coming and I need to get the girls a trainer.
Calling.....Unknown
Unknown:hello
August:I have a job for you I need you in Atlanta by 3tmr at the trap we have 4 women  need you to teach
Unknown:yes sir I will be there
Called ended........

Hi my lovely I know I been gone but with all this stuff going with the virus I'm stuck in the house so yall stay safe wash ya body and watch who you hug and do all that stuff with

Like,comment ,and share
XxxBlackBerryXxx

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro