12.5 Speed Boat

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jensen and I walk around the Darling Harbour until 2.20pm, then we make our way back over to the restaurants. We walk over to the shop and the lady tells us which pier we need to go to. We follow her directions and stand in front of the pier.

Jensen looks at the boat. "I haven't been on one of these since I was sixteen. Mum and Dad took me to Miami and they hired out the speedboat. The speed boat hit a wave and a little boy fell overboard. I dived into the water and I pulled the kid over to the boat. I got him into the boat and then I climbed in. I got grounded for a month for helping the kid and Mum refused to go on another speed boat."

I shake my head. "I don't blame her for grounding you for a month for jumping out of the boat. There's safety procedures that goes with being on this boat. The driver would have gotten the kid."

He covers his ears. "You're starting to sound like my mother."

I look at him. "If you pull a stunt like that today I'm going to show you what I do to people that put their lives in danger."

He steps forward and wraps his arms around me. "I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got."

A guy steps towards us. "Are you two going on the speed boat?"

I nod.

The guy gives us two life jackets and we put them on before we board the boat. Jensen and I take the seats at the back of the boat. He places his hand in mine.

I watch as family's board the boat and put on life jackets. Once the boat is full the driver climbs in. He looks at everyone. "Good afternoon everyone. My name is Pierre and I'll be your driver for the day. I want you all to keep your hands and legs inside the boat. Hold onto the handles if you feel uncomfortable with the speed I take the boat. Most importantly enjoy yourselves."

He starts the boat and we move away from the pier. As the boat moves away I can feel the chill coming off the harbour.

I wish I had a jumper.

Jensen wraps his arms around me. "You've got Goosebumps on your arms." He looks across the harbour. "We should have gotten jumpers while we were at the shops. You're going to catch a cold."

I shove him. "Enjoy, the ride, Jensen. If I get sick it will be worth it." I pull my water camera out of my bag and I start to take photos of the City as we move through the harbour. The boat heads towards the harbour bridge.

Across the harbour I see a face and it has a smile on its face. I point to the face, "What's that called?"

He looks to where I'm pointing. He smiles. "That's Luna Park. It's the best theme park in Sydney. When I was younger I begged my parents to take me there every time we travelled to Sydney. We should go there before we leave. How do you feel about ghost trains?"

I look at the ground and shrug. "I don't know what that is." I take photos of the bridge as we go under it.

The speed boat picks up speed and I hold onto the bar in front of me. The boat makes a sharp left hand turn and the water hits the back of my neck. I start to shiver from the chill.

The boat keeps speeding across the water. I see something in the water and I point to it. "Did you see the tail?"

He nods. "Yeah, I think it might be a dolphin or whale. They migrate this way."

I see something black and white rise out of the water. I take a photo of it. The driver stops the boat and he points to the water. "It looks like everyone is in for a treat today. We have a few whales around here.

Other boats have stopped and are watching them swim through the water.

The driver look at our group. "Take some photos. I'll let you watch them for another five minutes before I continue with the ride."

I look at the driver. "Thanks for doing this, Mr."

He smiles. "You're welcome, beautiful. Where a bouts in America are you from?"

"LA," I take a few photos of the whales before the driver turns the boat around and takes us back to the pier.

At the pier Jensen and I climb out of the boat. Jensen pulls his phone out of his and he calls Collin.

I tap Jensen's shoulder. "I'm going to bathroom."

He nods his head.

I walk over to the restroom and there's a huge line to use the toilet. I hate when there' squeue for the toilet. I concentrate on other things that makes me not want to piss. But, hearing the taps turn on and the toilets flush is making it harder for me to hold on.

The line moves and there's one more person in front of me. A door opens and the lady moves towards the stall. I hear another toilet flush and I look around for someone that's about to exit. When I look at the door a pregnant woman cuts the line and took my toilet. Shit! I cross my legs. "Hurry the fuck up!"

A door opens and I run to the toilet. I knock the woman over on my way inside. I relieve myself and look up at the sky. Thank God. When I'm done I exit the stall and make my way over to the sinks. I wash my hands and make my way out of the toilet.

Jensen is leaning against the wall. He looks at me as I exit the toilet. He moves towards me. "What took you so long?"

I look back at the toilet. "There's was a long queue. Too many woman had to piss at the same time. Take me back to the hotel where we have two toilets to use instead of ten for about fifteen people."

He laughs. "I'm glad I'm not a woman." He holds my hand and we make our way over to where Collin dropped us off.

At the drop off area I see Collin pull the limo over. Jensen and I climb into the limo. Jensen wraps his arms around me. "You need to have a shower when we get into the room."

I touch his face. "I will if you join me. Jensen."

He smirks. "I intended to share the shower with you, Joy."

I move out of my seat and I climb on top of him. I pull down his zipper on his jeans and I free his cock. It springs out. I wrap my mouth around his cock and I move my mouth up and down his shaft. I move my right hand down my body and place two fingers into my core. I thrust the fingers in and out of myself; while I suck Jensen off.

He throws his head back and starts to moan. "Joy," I stop moving and I look at him shocked that he's calling my name while I do what I'm doing. He opens his eyes and looks at me. "Why did you stop?"

"You called me Joy,"

He smiles. "I did. Now, stop fingering yourself and climb that beautiful arse up here. I want you on top." I move off the floor and I sit on top of him. I guide his thick cock into me and it fills me.

I rise and fall on his cock. My legs start to hurt from rising that I start to rock back and forth on his cock. I feel it swell inside me. My walls clench his thick cock. Jensen and I come at the same time. His seed hits my walls and he pulls out of me.

The car comes to a stop outside the hotel. Jensen steps out of the car first. He holds his hand out for me and I place my hand in his. He pulls me into the hotel and he presses the lift button a dozen time and says. "Hurry up."

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me.

❤️MissDredge❤️

Let me know what you think of the current chapter of The Unwanted Bride. I will have a longer chapter for you tomorrow/today since it's after 12am, Sunday morning.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro