26. Untitled

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jensen wakes up early and he looks at me. "I have to go to work. Are you going to the Hamilton office?"

I shake my head. "Everything for the company will be done from the hotel. They can conference me into the important things. I want to see how the hotel runs before I choose to go to the office and see how they run things in there."

Jensen climbs out of bed and he walks over to the cupboard. He pulls out his suit.

I turn over in bed and watch my husband get ready for work.

He turns towards me. "Can you stop watching me? I need to go to work today and all I want to do is spend the day with you in bed."

I rise and move toward him. "Stay in bed with me then, Mr McKellar."

Jensen pulls his phone out and he calls someone. "Dad, I'm going to be a bit late coming into work today." He throws the phone across the room and crawls onto the bed. He lifts his shirt over his head.

I rise and help him out of his pants.

Jensen pulls my shirt over my head and throws it across the room. He removes my shorts and underwear. He drops them on the floor next to the bed. He thrusts a finger into me.

I start to moan.

He smiles. "I've missed hearing you moan like that."

I slap his arm. "Shut up." I look at the door. "We need to keep quiet. I don't want my little sister to hear us."

Jensen laugh. "Baby, we both know that you can't keep quiet." He smirks."You're a quivering mess before I finish with you."

I roll my eyes. "Jensen, I need you inside me now."

He pulls off his clothes and drops them on the floor. He positions himself at my entrance and then he pushes inside me.

I wrap my legs around him. He pulls out and slams back into me. He covers my mouth with his to keep me from screaming. He pulls back out and slams back into me. I dig my nails into his back. His tongue slips into my mouth. I tighten around him and I feel my orgasm ripple through me.

Jensen shortly follows. He pulls out of me and pulls me into his arms. "Let's get Lauren out of bed. I'll drop her off on the way too the office." He kisses me and then climbs off the bed. He walks into the bathroom.

I climb out of bed and make my way down the hall.

Lauren's bedroom door is shut. I walk over to the door and knock. "Come in."

I open the door and enter my sisters room.

She looks at me. "Morning. What's for breakfast?"

"Do you want to try something at the restaurant?"

Lauren nods. "Yes." She climbs out of bed and walks over to the cupboard. "I'll meet you in the living in a couple of minutes."

I exit her room and walk to mine. I put in a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. I don't see the point of making myself look good.

Jensen exits the bathroom in a suit. He looks at me. "Where are you going?"

"Lauren and I are going to have breakfast on the restaurant. Do you want to join us."

He looks at his watch. "I can spare sometime for breakfast. I'll get to work by 10:30. I think that would be good enough for my father."

I wrap my arms around his neck. "You told him you'd be in late. You could show up at lunch time."

He shakes his head. "I don't want my dad to think I spent the entire in bed with you."

I smirk. "It's a shame you don't want to."

"I'M HUNGRY." Lauren yells.

I chuckle. "Looks like we need to go."

Jensen holds my hand and we exit the room.

Lauren puts her backpack over her shoulder. She looks at us. "Who's driving me to and from school."

Jensen looks at her. "I'll drop you off and Joy will pick up."

We enter the restaurant and everyone looks at us.

Jensen smiles at the people as we walk by them.

I look at him. "How can you just walk through this crowd smiling?"

He laughs. "I'm used to this kind of attention. This is something you need to get used to especially since you're the new CEO of Hamilton Resort and Hotel."

A waiter walks over. "Hello, miss Hamilton."

Lauren smiles. "Hey, can we get some orange juice and toast on the table asap?"

The guy nods. He runs off to the get the food and drinks.

I look at Lauren. "That was rude."

Lauren shrugs. "I don't want to be too late for school. I thought it would be best to get something quick."

I shake my head. "If I hear you speak to another person like that again I will ground you."

She laughs. "Mum, used to threaten me with that line as well. I used to give her the puppy dog eyes and she would forget about the punishment."

I cross my arms. "I'm not Mum and I won't let you get away with being rude."

The guy returns with toast and orange. He looks at me. "Can I get you anything else?"

I look at him. "Can you get me a tea and my husband a coffee, please? I'm sorry for my sisters behaviour. She's running a bit late to school."

He smiles. "That's alright, Miss Hamilton. I'll be right back with your drinks." He walks away from the table.

Jensen's phone rings and he looks at me. "I need to take this. I'll be right back." He walks away from the table.

Lauren looks at me. "Do you think that's an old girlfriend or his old man?"

I frown.

She picks up a slice of toast and puts it in her mouth.

Why does she love to stir me?

I look outside and see Jensen pacing back and forth outside the restaurant. He shakes his head.

Lauren looks toward him as well. "Whatever that's about can't be good, Joy."

Jensen puts his phone away and he enters the restaurant.

The guy return with Jensen's coffee and my tea. "Can I get you anything else."

"No, thank you." I look at his name. "Brad."

Brad walks away as Jensen takes a seat.

Jensen looks at me. "I need to go to the office now. Something came up. I'll call you later." He kisses my cheek and walks away.

Lauren crosses her arms and looks at me. "Who's going to drive me to school now? The only car we have is Jensen's."

I finish off my breakfast and exit the hotel with Lauren. "We'll get a taxi to drop you off. I'll figure out a way to get you this afternoon." I wave a taxi over.

Lauren looks at me. "I can get to school myself. You should go to work."

I hug my sister and I watch the taxi disappear into traffic.

I enter the hotel and head towards and office. I sit behind the desk and I find an envelope on my table.

It's addressed to me.

I open the envelope and pull out some documents.

Those divorce papers are finally here for Jensen and I.

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️

Let me know what you think of the current chapter of The Unwanted Bride

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro