Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Recap:

The bartender puts a fresh glass of water in front of me. "You should go to your room. You look tired."

I shake my head. "I can't do that. If I do it means I have accepted fate and I don't accept this. It has to be wrong." I put the glass up to my lips and take another sip of my water. I feel an arm brush against mine.

Someone whispers. "Can I buy you a drink?"

I turn towards the husky voice and I see Jensen standing beside me. I rise and slap him across the face. "How the fudge could you do that to your family and me?"

Confusion crosses his face. He frowns. "What are you talking about?"

I glare at him. "The flight you told me you were catching crashed. I though you were dead." Tears begin to fall down my face.

Jensen pulls me into his arms. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't know. Even, if I did  I wouldn't have been able to call you as my phone died." He kisses my forehead. "I'm here, Joy." He tightens his hold on me and I hear him say to the bartender. "Turn on the TV please. I haven't heard the news."

The bartender turns on the TV and there's a picture of the plane. Jensen holds onto me tighter. He looks at me. "You saved my life."

I frown. "What do you mean?"

He smiles. "I was buying you a present and I missed the flight." He points to a guy wearing a suit. "A friend was in Sydney and I ran into him at the airport. He owns a private plane and when I told him I missed my flight he gave me a ride."

The guy walks over to me and he extends his hand. "I'm Chad Kristofferson."

I shake his hand. "Alexis." Then I quickly pull my away from his.

Damn, he's cute. But, not as much as my man Jensen. No-one can hold a candle to him.

Chad has brown hair and blue eyes. His smile lights up his entire face. "Well, I should be off. You two have a great date and I'll see you at the wedding." He walks out of the bar.

I see a couple girls follow him out of the hotel.

I wouldn't be surprised if one if those girls is his next conquest.

I slap Jensen. "You told him?"

He nods. "Yeah, he's going to be my Best Man."

"Why didn't you tell me that you were Beat Friends with the Eligible Bachelor Chad Kristofferson? Do you know how many girls are going after him?"

He shakes his head.

I move away from him. "The same amount as you. He's going to find a girl soon and she's going to make him fall hard for her and I'm going to love seeing him squirm."

Jensen and I sit at the bar. "I'll have another water." I ask the bartender.

He pours me a drink and he gives Jensen a beer.

Jensen takes a sip of his beer. He gets down on one knee and pulls something bout of his pocket.

I look closely at his hands and see a small box in his hand.

He clears his throat. "I wasn't able to do this the first time as we were married on the day we met."

I hear a few gasps around the room. I have tears falling down my face as I look into the eyes of the man I love the most in the world.

He has tears welling up his eyes. "Now, is the perfect time for me to ask you the right way to become my wife. Joy Hamilton will you become my wife?"

I wipe away the tears. "Yes, Jensen, I will marry you. I love you so, much."

He rises and moves over to me. He puts the ring on my finger.

I jump into his arms and he carries me up to our room.

Jensen opens the door and we enter the room.

Cindy and Lauren look at us. Cindy runs over to her big brother and hugs him.

Jensen puts me down on the ground and hugs his sister. "Can you tell Mum and Dad that I'm alive." He looks at me. "But, tell them not to come around tonight. I'm celebrating with my fiancé."

Cindy looks at me. "Fiancé?"

I show her the ring. "Yeah, he proposed to me tonight. " I smile. "He missed the plane last night because he wanted to buy me something."

Lauren walks over to Jensen and she hugs him. "I'm glad you're alive, Bil."

Jensen smiles. "Me too. I didn't know about the plane crashed. If I did I wouldn't have let you all think that I was dead. It's cruel to make people think that." He looks at me. "I'll see you two later." He moves over to me and he carries me to the bedroom. He kicks the bedroom door shut. He moves us over to the bed.

I pull his jacket off followed by his shirt. I run my fingers over his abs. I look into his eyes and whisper. "You're mine Jensen."

Jensen leans down and claims my lips. "You're mine, Joy Hamilton and I don't plan on letting you getting away from me ever." He unzips my dress and it falls to the ground.

I step out of the dress and then he unhook my bra. He lies me on the bed and he crawls above me.

He whispers. "I plan to make love to you all night, baby."

I smile. "That sounds great."

Jensen kisses my stomach. "Hello, baby. I'm your Daddy. I can't wait to see you. I just proposed to your mummy and we're going to get married soon. If you're a girl I'm going to keep you locked up until you're twenty-five and if a guy asks you out on a date I'll have my rifle waiting."

I slap his arm and the look at my stomach. "Baby ignore daddy. He's not going to do that. But, he might be protective. If you're a boy I'll love you no matter what."

Jensen slips his fingers into the underwear that I'm wearing and he pulls it down my legs.

I take of his pants and boxers. I throw his clothes across the room and I hear it hit the ground with a thump.

Jensen looks at me. "Shit! That was my phone."

I shrug. "If it's broken you can buy a new one, my billionaire."

That night we made love multiple times. If I wasn't already pregnant I surely would be after tonight.

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️

Let me know what you think of the current chapter of The Unwanted Bride.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro