38. Bachellorette Party

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The limo pulls in front of Hamilton Hotel and Resort. I climb out and make my way through the building. A female worker approaches us and she smiles. "Hey, I'm Tammy. I'll show you to the ballroom this evening." She moves over to Cindy. "I hope the room is the way you want it."

Cindy smiles. "I hope so too."

Tammy leads us up to the ballroom. She looks at me. "The ballroom is on the top floor of the building. Not many people know about it. But, when we heard the bachelorette party for our boss was occurring here we booked yours right in and moved the party that was supposed to be in there to the smaller ballroom."

I look at her. "What was happening with the second party?"

She looks at me. "It was a Birthday Party for some movie star."

Cindy moves over to her. She touches Tammy's hand. "Who's the actor?"

Tammy opens her notebook and she flips through the pages. Her eyes open wide for a second. "Blake King."

Cindy smiles. She looks at me. "Can we Gate crash his Party?"

Who the hell is Blake King?

Then something clicks in my bed. "Is he the guy that was in the dreadful movie they made a sequel to and it tanked?"

Cindy crosses her arms. "That," she puts air quotes in the air 'dreadful' movie was called A night with Jessie. He played the sexy Italian."

I roll my eyes. "That movie was still dreadful. I can't believe I sat through both of them."

She shakes her head. "Of course you would. Jessie is mine."

Lauren moves between us and shouts. "You can keep him."

I agree. I prefer my fiancé over an actor any day.

All three of us laugh as we make our way up to the ballroom. We walk past the party in the other room. Cindy moves over to the door and she pushes it open. People at the party stop what they're doing and stare at her.

I move to the door and stand next to her. I see a guy with sandy blonde hair and brown eyes standing on the stage. He is singing into the microphone. I whisper. "Is the singer Blake?"

She looks at the stage. "Yes, it is." she throws her hands up in the air. "How can you find the guy in the room when it would have taken me forever with all these people in the room?"

I shrug. "It was a lucky guess."

Blake stops singing and he looks at the door. He brings the microphone to his mouth. "Can I help you?"

Cindy walks into the room and she looks at him. "I'm Cindy McKellar. I'm a huge fan of yours. We heard that you were supposed to have the ballroom, but, someone took it from you."

I step forward. "That would be fault that you have to have your Birthday in this room."

He shrugs. "I prefer this room." he looks closely at me. "You look familiar, Miss. Do I know you?"

I shake my head.

He snaps his fingers. He smiles. "You're the owner of this establishment. I remember walking past a portrait of you on my way to this room."

Lauren pulls on my arms. "Can we get something to eat? I'm starving."

Cindy looks at Blake with lust in her eyes. She turns to me and pouts. "I want to stay here with Blake.

Blake moves over to us and he places his arm around Cindy's shoulder. "Please, stay." He points across the room at a group of girls. "Save me from the groupies." He gives me his puppy dog look."

Damn, this movie star. He knows how to make people change their mind.

I sigh. "Fine," I look at the stage. "I think it's best if you move to the same room as my Bachelorette Party. I don't want those girls to be near me."

Cindy jumps up and down. "Yay!"

Blake winks at her. "You're cute when you get excited."

Cindy's face turn bright red and I laugh. She shoot me a dirty look and mouths 'shut up.'

I laugh. "I'll see you in the room. I have to get Lauren some food."

Lauren and I walk out of the room. The lady that was showing us to the room is still there waiting for us.

I look back at the room. "Can you send some staff up to help pack up the musician's instruments and bring them to the ballroom. Also, I'm going to need a group of the best security to stand guard at this door. If the names aren't on the list they can't come in."

She nods. "Yes, madam." She pulls out her phone and makes a couple of phone calls. When we get to the room she put the phone one her shoulder. "This is your room. Give the list to one of the security guys that will be up in a minute. He'll search the list for the guest's names."

Lauren looks at the piece of paper. "I have a few names to add to this list. That Cindy forgot to add." She picks up a pen and scribbles some names on it. She covers the piece of paper so I can't see what she's written.

The security guard enters the room and he takes the paper from her. He looks at the names. "Are these the names of the people that will be attending tonight's party, Miss Hamilton?"

I nod.

He looks at the door. "I'll get a copy of this and give it to the other security guard." He walks out the door.

Cindy walk into the room with Blake and his band. The girls from the other party try to run past security and they get to them before they make it into the room.

I turn around and have closer look at the Ballroom. It's been decorated purple and I see a sign with Bachelorette on it.

Lauren opens a bag and she pulls something out of the bag. She puts it on me. "This is for you. Cindy and I have one as well."

I look at the Sash my sister put on me and it says 'Bachelorette.' Cindy's says "Maid of honour' and Lauren's 'Bridesmaid.' I walk around the room and greet the people that have arrived for my party.

By nine, the party is in full swing. People are drinking and eating the food that's been carried around the room.

Blake and his band are on the stage performing. He looks at Cindy as the song comes to a close. He clears his throat and looks at her. "Today I unexpectedly met a woman. I would like to dedicate this song to a new friend. Cindy McKellar this is for you." he winks at her.

I stand next to her. "He has a crush on you, Cindy." I look at the stage. "Ask him to come to the wedding tomorrow."

She looks at me. "Are you sure?"

I nod. "You deserve to find a great guy. It's your turn to shine in your family." I whisper. "Just don't hurry up and fall pregnant. With him you can travel the world and watch him perform before you end up like me," I touch my stomach.

Cindy smiles. "I'll keep that in mind." She moves into the crowd and she goes all fan girl.

Lauren walks over to me. "Do you know what there band is called?"

I shake my head. "It's a shame I don't. The question is are they signed? If there not I could reach out to someone in the music industry."

She looks at me. "Do you know anyone in the music industry?"

I shake my head. "I wouldn't be surprised if Jensen knows someone."

I miss my fiancé. I want to be with him tonight. But, my sister and sister in law are keeping me away from him for a night.

Cindy climbs on the stage and she clears her throat. "Right now I have a surprise for the Bachelorette. Joy, would you come here?"

I walk into the middle of the dance and find a seat. I sit down and look at Cindy. She points to the door and I see a group of guys walk into the room. A song comes on over the radio they have with them. They start to take their off.

A guy moves towards me. He is wearing a mask so I don't see his face. He steps between my legs.

I shake my head. "I have a boyfriend."

The guy touches my face. "Not tonight." He starts moving in time to the music. He takes off his shirt.

My face turns red as I take in the muscular body of my fiancé. I cover my face with my hands.

He laughs. "You don't have to be embarrassed, baby. I knew you would recognise my body." Jensen pulls the mask off and he throws it across the room. He moves his hands to his zip on his pants.

I catch his hand. I shake my head. "I don't want the girls to see anymore of you. You're mine."

He smiles. "I'm glad you don't want me to strip in front of everyone. I don't think I'd be able to handle all the fan girls."

I pull him down to me and I kiss him. "I love you, Jensen."

He pulls away. "I love you more." He looks at the guys. "We're going to end the night here. I want to spend a couple of hours with you before I go back to the mansion without my beautiful fiancé."

After the song finishes Jensen helps me off the chair and he leads pulls me into his arms and we slow dance to a song that Blake plays.

Jensen looks at the stage. "Who's the guy that has grabbed my sister's attention?"

"Blake King.

He turns back to me. "I hope he treats her well. If he doesn't I'll kick his ass."

I laugh. "I'd love to see that."

Jensen and I spend the rest of the night together. Talking in a corner or on the dance floor.

At midnight Jensen and I go our separate ways.

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me.

❤️MissDredge❤️

Let me know what you think of the current chapter of The Unwanted Bride. One more chapter left. And then after that the Epilogue.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro