8. First Day at McKellar Group

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jensen knocks on my bedroom door before he opens the door without waiting for me to answer him.

I am standing in the middle of my bedroom in my bra and boy shorts. I scream and dash to my bed and grab a t-shirt. I put it on and turn to Jensen. "What do you need?"

He leans against the door and a strand of hair falls into his face. His muscles are noticeable in the suit he's wearing. "I wanted to see if you were awake. But, I got more than I bargained for."

My face heats up.

He throws his head back and laughs. He moves towards me. When he reaches me he moves a strand of my dark hair out of my face. "You look beautiful when you blush. I can't believe I'm the one lucky enough to have such an innocent beautiful woman as my wife." His breathe hits me skin as he whispers. "I can't wait to have honeymoon sex with my wife." He places a kiss on my collarbone and it send shivers throughout my body.

Jensen pulls back. "I'll let you get ready for work. Breakfast will be ready for you." he exits my room.

I pull the t-shirt off and walk over to the cupboard. I pull out a skirt and blouse. I put it on. I move to the bathroom and brush my hair.

I open the door to my bedroom and walk down the stairs to the kitchen. I can smell bacon as I enter the hall.

When I round the corner I see Jensen standing over the stove turning the bacon over. He looks up as I enter the kitchen.

I move towards the kettle and pour myself a tea. I take the cup to the table and sit. I pick up the newspaper.

"Is there anything interesting in the paper?" Jensen asks, setting the plate of bacon and eggs in front of me.

I shake my head. "I'm sure you'll find something interesting in there." I put the paper on the table.

I start to eat breakfast.

Jensen open the paper to page four and he starts laughing. He hits the table a couple of time making his coffee spill onto the table.

I turn towards him. "What's so funny?"

He shakes his head. "I was reading one of the stories that happened to an old guy. It was so funny." He chuckles again. "This old guy in 70's went missing three days ago. People didn't see him leave his house. A neighbour got worried and called the daughter. When the daughter arrived at the place she found her father stuck in the toilet and he couldn't pull himself out."

I'll never understand how people get themselves into sticky situations.

I smirk. "I hope that happens to you when you're seventy."

He rises.

Before he moves towards me I shoot out from my seat and run upstairs. I can hear Jensen right behind me.

As I reach my bedroom door arms are wrapped around me and I'm pushed against a hard chest.

I turn my head to see Jensen smirk.

He starts tickling.

I start laughing as he hits my ticklish spot. I bend over his right arm that's holding me upright.

His breathe brushes against my face as he whispers. "Give up?"

I shake my head.

He tickles me again.

I squirm in his arms and laugh again.

"Are you going to give up now?"

"No," I grab onto his arms and throw him over my shoulder. He lands on the floor in front of me.

"Oomph," he looks up at me. "I can't believe you did that to me."

I smirk. "TV taught me something." I dance around.

He sits up and laughs. "You'll have to teach me how you do that."

I help him stand.

Jensen and I walk into McKellar Group. He greets a lot of the workers as we make our way to the lift. He presses the button and leans against the wall. "Are you ready to work?"

I nod. "Do you want a coffee as soon as we get up there?"

He shakes his head. "No!" He enters the lift. "I have a lot of paper work for you to put into the computer when we get up there. If anything doesn't make sense come into my office."

When the lift doors open Jensen and I step into office. He shows me to the desk. "This desk is yours and my office is down that hall. Give me a call when my ten o'clock appointment gets here."

"Yes, Sir." I salute. I take the seat and pull it into the desk. I turn the computer on. While the computer boots up I flip through the folders that Jensen has on my desk."

I look at the computer screen and type in the password. I open the word document and start typing up the first folder.

A girl walks over to my desk. She clears her throat. "Excuse, me. I'm here to see Jensen McKellar. I have a ten o'clock appointment with him."

I look up from the computer.

She has a light brown hair with blonde highlights in her hair. She has brown eyes and is thin. She wearing a skirt and a tight t-shirt.

I wish she wasn't the one to meet my husband.

She crosses her arms. "I'm going to take a seat while you give, Jensen a call."

I pick up the phone and press number one on the phone.

Jensen: Hello?

Me: Your ten o'clock appointment is here.

Jensen: Tell him I'll be out in a minute.

Me: A woman is here, Jensen.

Jensen: I'll be out in a minute.

I hang up the phone and start typing again.

I hear the door open to Jensen's office.

Jensen walks to the waiting room and he sees a girl sitting on the chair. "Charlene, what are you doing here?"

She runs her hands up his stomach.

He grabs her hand. "I told you not to come back here."

She pouts. "But, I wanted to see you before you got married. I was hoping to have a last romp with you."

Jensen shakes his head. "I'm married." he shows her the ring. He points at me. "This is my beautiful wife. Now, I'm going to ask you politely. Please, leave us alone. Tell all your friends."

She picks up her handbag. "I hope you're happy with the girl." She exits the office shaking her arse.

Jensen walks over to me and wraps his arms around me. "I'm sorry about that. I can't promise; you that something like that won't happen again."

A guy enters the office and he walks over to Jensen. He shakes his hand. "How are you, Jensen?"

Jensen smiles. "I'm good." he moves me in front of him. "Brad, I want you to meet my wife, Joy."

The guy kisses my hand. "It's nice to meet you, Mrs McKellar."

I blush. "Please, call me Joy."

Jensen moves me behind him. He kisses my cheek. "Don't flirt with him."

I laugh.

Jensen and Brad walk into his office.

I finish off the first folder and I put it on the floor. I roll my neck and rise. I walk around the office.

I see Jensen rise and he walks over to the door. "Joy, is everything alright?"

I nod. "I'm just stretching. I can't sit still for too long."

He looks at Brad and says something. He turns towards me. "Can you get us some coffee's from Loren's café?"

"Sure,"

I walk over to my desk and pick up my bag. I exit McKellar group.

I walk down the street and I see Loren's café on the corner. I enter the café.

The lady behind the counter smiles. "Are you Joy McKellar?"

"Yes, I am."

She picks up three cup and put them in a take-out container. She puts some donuts in the bag. "Tell Jensen they were on the house. Congratulations on your wedding."

I smile. "Thank you. Please tell me you weren't one of his girls."

She laughs. "No, he's like a brother to me."

I take the stuff off the counter. "Thanks, I might come by later." I look into the shelf and I see bread rolls and sandwiches."

I exit the café and make my way back to McKellar.

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

MissDredge

Let me know what you think of the current chapter of The Unwanted Bride

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro