Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I stared into abyss,
That's what all its about,
The emptiness,
The nothingness."

She have ran so many times. So many times, with bare foot and nothingness. But, something have stopped her today, its more like someone. Limp, lifeless body lying infront of her and she couldn't move. It was as if someone had poured a bucket full of cold water. What is happening?

Drawing her brows closer, she lifter her red puffy eyes to glance at him and winced seeing dried blood on his thob and keffiyeh.

Padding cautiously near him, she crouched down and nudged him. Trying to wake him up.

His drowsy filled eyes fluttered for once and he glanced at her, his fingers flickering towards her wrist, but having no energy in him he slumped against the cold floor.

Her mind stopped working. Was it a trap? Was it something to lull into and then kill her? Something snapped and a sudden cold skin coiled around her fingers. The small touch send a shiver down her spine, it was not something romantic, it was not sometimes intense, it was more of terrible fear which roams behind you when you are alone.

A deep chuckle resonated between them and she draw back her eyes to his half covered face.

"Don't treat me," The voice of a small and unstable whisper.

"For who keeps a broken cup?" The words pierced her hurt and a new question shined in her eyes.

She surely can't go out and yell, that there's a injured man in her house. Neither she can ask for any help quietly, for the words travel faster than light. Her eyes slowly narrowed on her limp formed. Gathering his arms in her petite one she dragged him into her brother's, that was the only nearest room to them.

His head fell limp against the cold floor. His body leaving the slightly thick blood imprints on the floor. Pushing him on the floor, she went to gather all the required necessities for his aid. She checked his pulse and then began unbuttoning his clothe.

Pale white skin of his chest stared back at her as she searched for the injury. Her eyes cradled around the reddish-black area, where he was stabbed and she began aiding him, wrapping the bandage around the injured area. He was quiet heavy for her to move and wrap the bandage, so she made him lay on her brother's skate board. Her slim fingers worked magic on his skin, as she cleaned the dried blood and made him wore clothes.

She ruffled his hairs and searched for the head injury. The warmth flooded through his and he tried to move and to stop her from treating him.

She thanked the Creator finding the small injury already closing its way onto his head. The injury wasn't deep or affecting but it was painful. Her fingers swiftly working as if she is trained in doing her work. Tears lined in her eyes as she remembered the last time she practiced aiding her brother, Marwan; he loved fighting, getting injured, again and again so his sister can dress his wounds and practice a dream she will never be able to fulfil.

Baraq's drowsy eyes met her crouched form and he sensed her fingers working on his head.

Baraq's POV

I was born with magic flowing in my veins. My every drop of blood was filled with magic but it was nothing compared to her magic. Her fingers worked slow but steady around me. She held so much power and grace as if she was a leader, guiding my good cells to work.

My God surely loves to test me and I still wonder if I am his favourite, even after every sin I have carried upon my shoulders. Why He never let me come to Him? May be He was angry from me that He avoided letting me come to Him. Still, He sends His Angels and help me. What's the cause if you do not love me?

Why? He has never healed my earlier wounds, why has He made my past full of wounds that they bleed now, even with the slightest touch, they bleed as if they have reopened.

I still ask in the mist full of unknown air, why is it still so fine and nothing is fine at the exact time?

I tried to move, jerk away from her not because she tried to heal me, but also because she was too pure for my black tainted heart, which bleed; black blood. The way she tried to search for my injuries felt like, she wanted to heal me. Out of billions of people she stepped up for a monster, for a beast, for a scary human who was full of evil. She stood upon my window knocking as if I am gonna let her in.

But, like everytime, I knew it all before and its only for the smallest fraction of time that she is helping me, because she doesn't know me, who am I? The real me.

And like everytime, she will walk away without opening the window. And I shall never let anyone stand on the window for the sight has always hurt me more than the wind.

Darkness crumbles my soul into hole, amd I found myself losing consciousness.

Author's POV

Standing up felt like crumbling a part of her, not because of the man but because she healed someone at the same time she was dying to be healed.

Her shaky steps took her to her own room where she laid a prayer mat on the ground and fall hard on it, pressing her ankles beneath her. Her shoulders shook with sobs, and that soon turned into heavy sobs.

"Alllah!" A cry exploded through her throat which felt tight, so tight as if someone was choking her.

"I want cry out loud in remorse, in grief but I can't why?" Whisper rang int the air around her.

"Why?" Yelling to noone she fell in prostration and cried. She could help but cry. Cry for something she didn't felt and cry for the feeling which never left her.

Her life swayed on rope made of little fibres of hopes amd dreams, the same rope now choked her to come out from the oblivion. But, the line was disappeared and she found herself losing in the reality.

"I don't k-know where to go? What to do? No one's left here for me!"
She wanted to talk about it all, but to whom? She wanted to wait, but for whom? Who is going to come back?

Her sobs quietened down leaving small hiccups behind her body still shook and she still felt drowning in the sea of a miserable hopes, crushed dreams. Was she ever going to come back or she will be lost forever. Her red eyes stared into abyss as she thought about nothing, for their was nothing left to think about.

Guys, I really don't know what I am doing right now, because everything is so messed up like really. But I hope the chapter is enough!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro