(1) THE DEPARTURE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

All stories start in their unique way. The uniqueness may be scintillating or sorrowful. The impression of beginning may be shocking or surprising. Despite all these facts the curiosity about start holds a differently reserved place always. Here also a story is going to get it's existence with penning down of a calm and single minded activity.

A mid teenaged figure was practicing archery at a vast practice arena. The eyes of that person were still on the target depicting determination. Concentration of those calm eyes were piercing target each time before the arrows. Appearance of sweat beads was creating the doubt of  shining molecules due to reflection of sun rays from far.

"Now you should halt your practice," Voice of a girl rang in air.

"Just a little more time," The practicing figure replied still focusing on target.

The girl sighed out of helplessness. After  sometimes the practicing figure stopped, washed face, and wiped neatly with a soft towel.

"Now say which urgency brought you here?" The practicing figure questioned.

"As if you don't know!" That girl exclaimed.

"I am aware of the upcoming occasion," That person said.

"But....." The girl was about to say.

"I remember this time also I need to initiate like every time," That person completed.

"Before evening the task should be done," The girl reminded in an alerting voice.

"Yes, right. We just have to seek permission. Then we will leave," That person told with a serene smile, and then departed from practice arena with that girl.

So readers, here's the first chapter of story.

This a short part, I know. But gradual proceeding is always the best.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept this work of mine as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro