(2) DIVINITY WITH DEDICATION

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A highly disciplined study room:

A man possessing well built physique adorned by blue attire with golden embroidery was engrossed in checking documents. That practicing figure of arena entered there after seeking permission.

"Pranipat, Dau!" That person folded hands.

"Yashaswini Bhav, Bhadra!" Dau blessed while caressing her hairs.

"Am I late, Dau?" Subhadra asked with a sweet smile.

"It's not, Ladli!" Dau replied with a perfect reflection of sweetness as of Subhadra's smile.

"Lalitey was worrying about departure. Give me permission, Dau!" Subhadra folded her hands again.

"Take care of yourself ladli, and come back soon," Dau adviced in a protective tone.

"Dau, I am not going anywhere far from Dwarka. I am just going to have the rarest white lotuses with thousands petals for Shri Somnath from Varuneswar hill. So that after veneration of Mahadev preparations for annual day can start, and it's not for the first time. I do it every year. No need to be worried, Dau!" Subhadra explained to dau's protectiveness.

"Sometimes the worry free state causes trouble," Dau countered in order to hold the seriousness of his words.

"Ok, Dau. I will follow your words," Subhadra sighed, and that resulted into a smile accompanied by glimpse of victory on dau's face.

Author's POV :

Subhadra along with Lalita and other sakhis departed towards her destination. They all reached there nearly afternoon.

Varuneswar hill, one among the attention capturing destinations of Dwarka. There was a temple which belongs to the divine deity "Varun dev", the water God. After establishment of Dwarka Varun dev had wished to be a part of Dwarka through his service, dedicated to soul essence of Dwarka.

He himself had urged to present the rarest white lotuses with thousands petals in each for Shri Somnath, exclusively in rainy season. Because rainy season is considered as auspicious to get blessings of Mahadev. Both dau and Kanha had accepted his selfless request.

Now Subhadra is standing in front of that hill to collect the white lotuses which were the symbols of divinity along with dedication.

"You all halt here. I need to do further journey alone," Subhadra said to her friends accompanied her.

Everyone nodded, and Subhadra proceeded on the finely sculptured stairs towards the temple of Varun dev. She offered her greetings to Varun dev inside temple, and asked his permission to collect white lotuses. Now she is on the stairs of  "Varuneswar Kund" which had the adornment of white lotuses of thousands petals.

Subhadra smiled joyfully witnessing the sight in front of it.

Then she entered into water, and started collecting white lotuses in the basket she was holding. But suddenly she felt uneasiness due to the load of unusual energy in her body.

So readers, here's the next update.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro