(3) A NIGHT BEFORE OCCASION

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Though Subhadra was feeling unusual still she ignored that, and resumed the work of collecting lotuses. She was feeling that sensation each moment. But she was handling her attention efficiently not being diverted from counting of lotuses. After collecting one hundred eight white lotuses, she came out from water. After coming out of water she felt normal.

She proceeded towards her friends. Then they started their journey back to palace. The evening veneration of Shri Somnath started at time, and completed well.

Next morning:

After seeking blessing from Shri Somnath the preparations of annual day of Dwarka started with full enthusiasm. The sections and sub sections of various tasks were alloted finely. No one could know how the days of preparation passed because of sincere indulgence in their respective tasks. The preparation had ended fully according to the planned schedule. Laborious team work, mutual understanding and well bonded cooperation were depicting their existence clearly in each piece of preparation.

Before two days of annual day almost all guests had arrived. After arrival of guests ( Kings, princes, other respected personalities of kingdoms along with commoners also) whole Dwarka was presenting hospitality to them in an energetic way.

A night before annual day:

Dau was searching for his naughty brother, Kanha. After checking all possible places of his presence, dau found him closing eyes peacefully on swing having the support of his hand to head.

Dau sighed after noticing him like that. Then dau went near him, and stood silently placing hands on hip. In return dau got the most charming smile from his Kanha.

"Kanha, it's not Baikunth ( The divine abode of Shri Vishnu ) where you are having peaceful sleep," Dau started the conversation with seriousness.

"At Baikunth also who let me have peaceful sleep, Dau? Always the welfare issues of mankind used to present around me," Kanha opened his eyes, and complained to dau playfully.

"Kanha that the saga is forwarding it's framework," Dau said holding the same seriousness in hope of getting it back from Kanha.

"Destiny come into existence with deeds. Decisions make destiny, and decisions were taken a long back. Now just joining of the pieces of framework will occur," Kanha said pulling dau's hand to make him sit on swing while settling place for him.

"But challenges will come on the way. It's all sure," Dau said helplessly.

"Which is destined to happen that will collect and connect the contributors anyhow. Either by creating mess or miracle. We shouldn't bother about it," Dau was about to say further, but Kanha gave him an unavoidable gesture of mischief. That resulted a defeated sigh from dau followed by laughing of Kanha.

So readers, here's the next update.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro