(4) THE CELEBRATION

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The celebration of annual day started in a grand way at evening. As that was the day on which Dwarka established, the importance of that day was all above among each occasion. The journey of Dwarka from establishment till present was glowing in showcasing of talents on arranged stages through uninterrupted performances.

All guests were praising performances at end by giving loud applaud. In between these performances Kanha asked Subhadra to encourage musicians through her performance. Subhadra obeyed that, and went to stage for performance. She greeted all with humbleness, and started playing a melodious tune.

After her performance the place was filled with loud applaud as a symbol of appreciation for the young talent. Then Subhadra went towards her brothers, and hugged them together cheerfully. After a short dau became engaged in conversation with kings and scholars about politics and efficient state management. Subhadra observed that for sometime.

Then she wished to stroll with Kanha as she knew Kanha also didn't have much interest in that discussion. But when she turned to ask Kanha, she found him nowhere. Then she went to the alloted arena for women where her mothers and sister in law were present.

She greeted them. They blessed her in return. But all were busy in gossiping as many royal ladies were also present there. She got bored there also because of disinterest.

"What happened, Bhadra? You are not seeming like enjoying here," Revti, elder sister in law of Subhadra asked her  noticing the expression of her face.

"You are right, Bhabhi maa. I am not enjoying here. Because here nothing is like enjoying," Subhadra sighed at the end of her statement.

"I know, Bhadra. Here the discussions of house hold and gossiping are prevailing in air. So it won't be enjoyable for you. Why don't you stroll with your friends?" Revti suggested.

"Bhabhi maa, my sakhi Lalitey is still stuck in supervising the preparation of desserts. My other friends are just roaming here to have compliments about their appearance, and are engrossed in observing new styles of dressing. According to them it's the only convenient scope as the chances of going out of Dwarka is very less for them," Subhadra explained sadly.

"Here are so many princess, and some of them are your companion in Kanyakul. Am I right, Bhadre?" Revti asked her while making a way for her.

"Yes bhabhi maa! You are right. But I have just formal friendship with all,Subhadra stated sadly.

"Then say your partner in mischief to give you company," Revti said while caressing Subhadra's cheek.

"He is missing, Bhabhi maa. But I will find him," Saying this Subhadra exited from there.

On her path her arm hitted with someone. She saw that person, and about to ask forgiveness. But

"Princess Subhadra! Your brother has summoned you," The person said hurriedly.

"First give your introduction. From attire you are seeming as a prince. Still give your real introduction," Subhadra asked curiously.

"My identity doesn't hold importance at this time princess. Come, your brother wants your presence,"  Said that person indicating urgency in tone. Subhadra nodded, and left with him.

So readers, here's the next part.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro