(11) TRICKED PATH

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dau knew that now there was no worth of being upset with Kanha as he had logical reasons to counter each complaint. So he got convinced as always.

Outside of dau's chamber:

"Madhav, you left me alone in front of dau's anger." Arjun complained to Kanha.

"When, Parth? I was the one who resolved the matter." Kanha said faking disbelief.

"When dau expressed his shock about my support in your deed then why you didn't explain all?" Arjun questioned him raising eyebrows.

"Dau has asked you. So, how could I have interfered in between? Whenever question comes in front of anyone either by any person or life itself I always play my part after that person's initiation only. As you saw you initiated, and I proceeded further." Kanha explained with a glowing face.

"But at first you trapped me to give you company. I made the letter reach to you dutifully. The initiation was honest. But you choose the tricked path. What will you say about this, Madhav?" Arjun shoot another question.

Flash back:

That was the night before annual day. Arjun went near Kanha to handed him that letter. Both had an enjoyable time of chatting. At last Arjun handed him that letter. When Kanha revealed the content of the letter Arjun was shocked to the core.

"Madhav, accepting the request written in letter can't be happen in a straight way. I am sure you will follow a tricked way for this. So now I should take my leave." Arjun said in one breath, and was about to leave. But Kanha stopped him by coming in front of him.

"Parth, where are you going? The one who initiates is like a base to building. Without base the existence of building only can happen in illusion. Not in real. In every existence a base is must. As you played the role of initiator, so you need to participate further also." Kanha put a strong logic as he knew that his Parth can't deny any logical saying.

"Madhav, you are taking advantage of me not being able to deny logical saying." Arjun said with a little seriousness.

"Do you have this type of thought about me, Parth? You know I can go alone also. But I am asking you to come because your contribution in my love story has the same importance as the base holds for a building. I don't want any logically wrong proceeding to be added in my love story. It's ok if you don't wanna come." Kanha stated emotionally by facing his back to Arjun as he didn't want Arjun to see mischievous glint in his eyes.

Kanha was about to leave then,

"I will come with you, Madhav." Arjun stated a little loudly. Kanha turned towards Arjun with a smile, and pulled him into hug.

Flash back ended

"So, nothing can remain still and steady Parth. Change has to play it's part. It's applicable to your initiating factors, honesty and dutifulness also." Kanha was laughing, and Arjun was also smiling.

"Now have some rest, Parth." Arjun nodded, and left to his chamber.

" I mended dau. Now it's your turn. " Still the smile was there on his face.

So readers, here's the next part.

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro